/jew/

Who /jew/ here?

Invited: Diaspora Jews, Israelis, polite goyim
Not invited: Anti-Semites, Muslims

I just finished watching Shoah. That was nuts...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8r5r4R2yuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel blessed every day that a Western nation controls the Holy Land. And in my own lifetime too!
Jews are just the bee's knees. Truly.

Rasheed....

/luso/ mentioned !!

Death to all jews.

What is your opinion on Mel Brooks? Are you a Blazing Saddles guy, or do you lean more towards Spaceballs?

I am, looking for non-white Jewish cuties for bfs

>I feel blessed every day that a Western nation controls the Holy Land.
You're thankful that the guys who killed Jesus control the Holy Land instead of the people who worship Jesus?

I would prefer that Jesus' people control the land he was born in, yes.

yo I'm diaspora hmu me up

I never bothered to learn hebrew.
deeply regret it since I can't go to israel anymore.

Jesus' people are those who follow his teachings, not those who had him crucified

haha benisdinians :D;D;D

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8r5r4R2yuE

Jew here. How are my people?

In that case, I am glad a western, secular, democratic and non-terrorist nation has control of the Holy land.

If you even care about the holy land why would you want a secular nation to control it?

So was the treatment of jews in Europe really that bad?
I'm not talking about the holocaust, like pogroms and shit.

>Israel
>secular
wut
>non-terrorist
Israel is drowing the holy land in innocent blood you moron, what the fuck are you on about? Jesus would weep if he saw the situation.

Means anyone can visit if they play nice. Can't say the same about Mecca or Malmö.
Besides, if any Abrahamic religion deserves the place, its the Jews.

Didn`t Romans do it too?

what's the importance of being in control of the area?

You mean the Nation you guys created and the UN ratified? Which got attacked by every neighbouring state simultaneously? Which was then scapegoated by every dictator worth their salt for miles around? The country surrounded by theocracies and fanatics screaming for their blood?
If Jesus came back, he would bless Israel.

They did it at the behest of the Jews

If you seriously think Jesus would ever think bombing children and hospitals in response to a few terrorists firing missiles was justified you're fucking deluded.

israel gave us more shekels and old tanks.

Israel has done nothing the UK has not done 20 times over. At least they have balls and don't pretend to wring hands and apologize, or wallow in the guilt of previous conquests. Unless you are Palestinian, and you have a horse in this race, your point of view is both baffling and naive. The Middle East has people in it who are not Muslim. Some want sovereignty. Some got it. Get over yourself.

The fuck are you on about mate? I've said literally nothing about Israel other than the fact that Jesus would clearly be horrified by its actions in knowingly massacring innocents. You obviously have no response to that if you're having to try and turn this into a generic Israel argument, and even resort to whataboutism.

jew here

i wish i knew how to take advantage of this but i'm barely making enough to pay for college :(

Oh, well fair enough.
I mean obviously Jesus would be disgusted by the whole thing, and try to mediate a peace or something. Good Samaritan and all that.
I doubt he would be happy about the Temple though. Or at how Christians have been treated in that region recently.
My conclusion was that, as a Jew, he probably would not side with the people that want all Jews to die. Then again, he was a bit weird, so who knows.
Sorry to get all flustered before. Depersonalization and strawmen are easier to indulge in on Nepalese Organ Grinding Websites etc. etc..
Thanks for the talk though! Hope you have a good day!

lol i bet you fucking jews are mad that i'm white and married to a cute jewish girl all jew men i know are ugly fucking manlets hahaha holy shit i bet you feel so cucked right now, she doesn't even practice judaism, she traded that for worshiping my WHITE COCK

hahaha

Have you tried Kvetching?

>cuts off the americas

you all owe your lives to stalin

Gas the kykes

Why are Jews so hated and persecuted by everyone? By everyone I mean white nationalist, black nationalist, Arab, etc around the world.

I hate people that apologize for colonialism. Without it I would not even exist.
Besides, Muslims didn't come to the Americas for centuries, so no contest.

Balezdine dindu nuvvin :DDDDDD

Gaz da kiges :DDDDDD

>"G-d's chosen people"
>Goyim are to be manipulated freely and in any way for the profit jews

#Refugees4Israel

im jew

I feel neither strongly for or against the existence of Israel. They're tough little shits though I'll give them that.

>I hate people that apologize for colonialism.
fucking this. It's funny when muzzie """liberals""" complain about it on college campuses, despite the fact that Islamic empire colonized the fuck out every piece of land they could grab

*empires*
fuck

usury, neopotism, lying about political goals, moral and political beliefs guided by the sole premise "what's best for the jews?"

jews regularly support legislation that hurts native citizens self-determination in the guise of social justice

>goyim

how's that IQ going :^)

This, so many times over.

מוות ליהודים טיביאייצ'

>tfw jewish ancestors were self-hating german wannabes

I would happily fuck a jewess and have jewkids. Why are jews so smart? Love em. Just don't want to snip my willy :3

לך מפה

Why do Palestinians deserve their own nation more than Jews?

Polite goy here, I have one question that's been eating at me, why would you want Israel?

>why would 10 million people who have not had an independent state in 1000 years want a homeland

חם לי

I'm Greek Jewish on my father's side. I'm not religious though. I don't think I've ever been in a synagogue.

i kinda like jews, but i've never met one irl

are they nice people?

>the sultanete of England

Third temple when

Is it worth making Aliyah to Israel? Would they let me in if I'm not religious but have Jewish blood? Or do I have to be practicing?

They would let you in.
Just stay in Australia though, its not worth it

Why not?

What's the job market in Israel like? I can't get a decent job here. Not even my kike connections are helping.

I watched Shoah a few weeks ago. Pretty intense.

>That guy they kept asking "Why are you smiling?"

Depends on your profession.
>why not?
Life in Australia is better, you dont (?) speak hebrew.. Do you even have relatives here?

We kinda have biggest commune of jews in the region, but those we have are really weird.
They don't scam anyone, they don't own any banks, they don't rub hands and smile.
I wonder if there's anything wrong with them...

Salut les gars, , ça gaz ?

Law graduate

But yeah, you're right. I don't have any family in Israel and I wasn't seriously considering moving there. I'm probably too much of an autist to ever leave familiar surroundings anyway kek.

hello jews :D

oy vey shaloms
teach me some of your jew magic

Based asf

אהרגכם

Good morning, merchant friends

>tfw liberal jew
>can't really say i'm a zionist the way that anyone else on the planet imagines zionism, i want israel to be a multiethnic state that stops blowing people up
>tfw 75% of antizionists you meet are actually just antisemitic
>tfw most other american jews are unequivocally pro-israel, pro-likud etc.

>i want israel to be a multiethnic state that stops blowing people up
Can you blame them? They're surrounded on all sides by countries that want to wipe them out. It's always retaliation thanks to some muslims doing some retarded shit that forces israel's hand. You self hating jews that are sympathetic to a group of people that want to genocide your entire race makes me sick
>liberal
Makes me sick being grouped together with a far left trash like you.