Trump BTFO

macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/sorry-trump-canada-isnt-committing-to-doubling-defence-spending/

You cucks can't even get us to increase defense spending. You think Europe will listen to you? You're going to continue to prep the bull Americucks. Your taxes will continue to ensure Canadian and European (Turkey included) safety.

If you want your hegemony you will countinue to defend us.

While the average Amerifat suffers, regular Canadians get universal health care and free post secondary school.

Feels good man. Prep the bull Americans.

Trump isn't going to do half the things he says, he says they're all suggestions. He has no clue what he is talking about half the time. He's just going to be another Bush (that is, if he gets elected).

just a prank boy

Ontario bro? Can't wait for that free tuition bux mann

[You must have an HDI higher than the US to view this post]

Americans are the ones who beneficiate of NATO the most, are the ones who step foot on every war ridden shithole to bring "democracy", thus their humungous military spending, this is what Trump and his braindead supporters don't understand.

Fuck off.

>still conflating the American people and the American government into the same entity
The only people taking this jackass seriously are other jackasses. We like being people and we want to continue being people. That's all we're concerned with.

Btw our schools are free, Driver's Ed is free, We are free. Enjoy your 15 month wait to get a critical operation though. Go ahead and argue with Trump all you want. We'll be enjoying our lives.

You can get away with it because if something happens with you, we're fucked as well. That's not the case with Europe. If we pull all of our troops out of Iraq or South Korea, and they get invaded, it's really not our problem.

Why do you think the neo-cons are so against Trump? They know that if he gets elected we can't just go around overthrowing random governments anymore.

>mfw low income student bennies allow me to graduate university debt

My middle income friends are drowning in debt kek

Debt free*

USA can just tell the other countries to fuck off already. I'm tired of playing world babysitter and having American taxes paying for YOUR defense while Euros get fat on welfare.

>cant tell the country above you to pay more defenss bux
>literally the same continent
>thinks Europeans will listen

t. clueless 18 years old

We just won't pay for their defense. Cut them off. I don't care if you pay your own bills or if your worthless country gets conquered by China.

>btfo
lol of course the government says that NOW
but what about when the Americans pull out from all these countries and suddenly they actually NEED to defend themselves rather than rely on Uncle Sam

Canada/Europe/UN/Whoever: "America America come solve this problem!!! Come solve that problem!! By the way, if anything goes wrong while you are doing all the work its ALL YOUR FAULT"
USA: "Nah, fuck off."

Now what? Why can't USA do this again?

desu Canada gets away with this because securing "Fortress North America" is integral to US defence policy

>but what about when the Americans pull out from all these countries and suddenly they actually NEED to defend themselves
except us
because literally nobody but the usa could invade us anyways.

Russia probably could pretty easily and use us as a forward base

our infrastructure is such rubbish that it would be hard for us or the Americans to force them out once they've become entrenched

quality post

I like that this meme is popular now

Do you actually think you're replying to a white person when you reply to a Canadian flag?

Pic related

Bringing my family from Pakistan here they got visas

This my country now. Literally nothing you can do about

>This my country now.
unless your name is Chang or Singh I don't think so m8

That's because we need all that money to bail out the banks when the housing bubble bursts and Canada's economy goes to shit.

The U.S. has a large military budget because it's a government subsidy to the hi-tech sector. Without it most tech companies would go belly up.

>Bringing my family from Pakistan here they got visas

Same expect I'm from Bangladesh desu

good digits and good post. pakistan zindabad

(You)

Europe's own defenses are currently more than enough to provide for the real defense needs. In some cases, even excessive. Wtf is going to invade Denmark? They could even do without an army.

It's just a bro wink to the military-industrial complex to help them boost sales in return for favours to the Trump campaign, and maybe a lame attempt at having Yurop automatically bandwagoning whatever murican foreign policy interests and military interventions like a cuck. Which isn't going to happen anymore.

Canada is in a far better position, could perfectly do without any military, as being Murica's private store of natural resources and shit, it directly falls over Murica the responsibility of guarding that store.