>Germany - GSG-9
>Poland - JW GROM
>Pakistan - SSG
>India - MARCOS
>Israel - Shayatet 13
>Russia - Alpha Group
>Australia - SASR
Not Invited: Everyone else

Discuss the different militaries and special forces from your country and share stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2015/12/apos-escandalo-no-bope-pm-do-rj-anuncia-mudancas-na-tropa-de-elite.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maglan
secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/84163693.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Task_Force_2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>his "country" doesn't have the best special forces in the world

top cake

JTF2 is actually ranked higher than SAS

Literally by who

Kek. What high profile missions have the SAS done recently?

Brazil: BOPE

>by me

My personal favorites would have to be
JTF-2
Delta
GSG-9
Alpha Group

All of the groups in that list are very talented and amazing at what they do, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying those are my personal favorites, and I think they stand out just a bit more than the others.

Idk much about BOPE. Details?

They'll be assassinating Trump soon

LET ME IN

BOPE is a bunch of corrupt cunts

Who are BOPE and GRUMEC? What makes BOPE corrupt? I like learning about this stuff, and Brazil is an interesting country.

Mentioned

>GSG9
>not KSK

cannot even catch brazilian monkeys

Masters of tubular assualt, train other special forces the world over on airplane sieges. The GIGN are pretty kick ass.

BOPE is a special division from the police of Rio de Janeiro
they kill uneducated niggers in favelas and got a little movie about it
lately they've been caught dealing with the niggers from the favelas

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2015/12/apos-escandalo-no-bope-pm-do-rj-anuncia-mudancas-na-tropa-de-elite.html

GRUMEC is a special division from the BR Navy

I see, thanks for informing me

They are.

Their shooting skill is well known accross the world. There was this mission in Africa : 3-4 terrorists took a bus in hostage. They killed everyone in the same time.

Next year I'll probably enter the Gendarmerie. 5 years later I'll try the GIGN test. It will be fucking indane.

US Special Forces:
>Best Weaponry
>Best Technology
>Best Sunglasses

Good luck to you! I'm in the USMC right now. Hoping to try for MARSOC in a year or two.

Chinese are crazy I heard

They got nothing on our sunglasses game.

surely they have bootlegged ray bans

They wot

Thanks.

Marsoc seems to be like our commandos marines.
With American size of course ehe.

I think the tests are based on physical condition, outside operations etc ?

Where do they go for survival tests, Alaska le something ?

Good luck. I thought about joining either the foreign legion, Air Force so I can be in their spec ops, or fbi swat. Remember you have to shoot someone in one of their tests

Don't you have some military spec ops or is just the police.

Do it and we sink your island.

They don't have their own stomping grounds per say. Training is in USMC bases with excursions and environment training in Southern California and Nevada.

I don't know why but your old uniforms looked a little weird

Still pretty badass though. The Sheyatet 13 have goofier helmets. They look like tactical chef hats.

>mfw unironically trying out for special operations unit in a few months

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maglan

I like the fact that Israel has manditory military service (I think?). Of we had something like that in the US I think we would be alot thinner and alot less douchey in general.

That's not shayetet plus the entire IDF has those theyre called miznefet, it's a camo piece

It actually works pretty well on it's own in mediterannean bush

More like Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta Echo Foxtrot Golf Hotel amirite

So who would you say has the best looking uniforms in terms of fear inducing and design.

More like SFOD-D

Personlly i think conscription should be avoided, we have alot of what we call skhle, the bottom sink of he grbage bin of human kind, really bydlo "people"

Is that DP27?

I don't think that would be bad idea but it doesn't seem like it would work due to the way people act today

Good luck to you. Foreign legion is a family according to them.

There are multiple spec ops

Police :
-GIPN
-BRI
-RAID

Semi-military (Gendarmerie) :
-GIGN
-PSIG

Military
-GIGN
-commandos parachutistes (1er RPIMA, air)
-commandos marines (sea)

Ok. I think stages have to be pretty insane.

I think the FFL would also be pretty awesome. Less about nationalism and more comradery and loyalty to the Legion.

the us military is for rednecks and ghetto yutes
i live in san diego and we are infested with inbred with hick shit bags
the more of them that die the better - the pig fuckers should all die

28 I think. This operator collects old soviet gear.
I respect France for them sorta relying more on themselves and use there own tanks, jets, and guns however I think they need more people in the military. You are to small for such a powerful nation.

Our glowsticks strike fear into the hearts of our enemies.

Actually though I'd go with Danish Huntsmen
secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/84163693.jpg

>Less about nationalism and more comradery and loyalty to the Legion

Absolutely. Legion choirs are fantastics tbf. Everything for the body spirit, l'esprit de corps.
They always did great work, in Mexico during 19th c. or indochina during 20th c., till the very end they fought like fucking lions.
They are real men.

>You are to small for such a powerful nation.

Budget restrictions. I know it sucks. We have to face hard financial times.
The earth army is called "the great mute". They have to shut their mouth and accept the low budget.

Does all of Europe have some budget restrictions for their militaries. New German military power when

i dont know

Germany is meh tier. Honestly, France has the biggest experience, the biggest army, the biggest outside troups and has more material than UK.
UK does a lot with its Navy, and they maintain their equipement. But they're honestly weaker than France nowadays.
Maybe it will change in the ten next years

Red pill me on JTF2 canabro ?

Ever seen the GIGN training program documentaries?

Shit's insane, man. Bonne chance, mon ami.

They do this for us. To make sure we are safe. When will Europe and Russia unite against a common enemy

>Tfw you have to shoot someone point blank in the chest to see if you have the balls to pull the trigger

>BOPE: soldiers who get into firefights everyday
>GRUMEC: posers who never did an operation in their entire existence

desu small but highly qualified special forces unit
mainly utilized as paratroops, deployed in high altitude, low temperature or long range fighting missions
utilized heavily in recent middle eastern wars
not joking but rated as best special forces unit in the world by the american military community
train roughly 20 or so nation's special forces

Twice ! Ahah

Thanks man, when I was 12 I said to my bio teacher that I wanted to be a part of the GLORIOUS SACKED GIGN
The old bastard laughed kek.

Only 1 step fears me.

Pic related, I'm not claustrophobic, but I'm 6'5 ft tall.

>hey mehmet, what is that on window
>looks like a lea-

Not the beam desu

Do you smell that?
Maple syr-!!

How would your nation's SF deal with this situation?

I have already dived from a 20 ft cliff, I don't fear this one to be honest

also, JTF2
>joined afghanistan conflict before Canada declared war
>prime minister only found out when a picture of them transferring prisoners to Americans was made public
>so top secret that a JTF2 agent couldn't be tried by a judge for mistreating a POW because the government wouldn't disclose hsi identity
>basically the go-to bodyguards for hgih profile officials travelling in Africa
>kicked so much ass that they are pretty much the west's preferred special forces
"While serving with Task Force K-Bar, Vice Admiral Robert Harward, a US Navy SEAL, stated that the JTF2 team under his command was his first choice for any direct action."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Task_Force_2

What about the fire of trust

Wow

Based lea-

Not an issue tbf !
Ok, I say that here, cold etc. But still, the only thing that triggers me in advance is the canalisation.

There is also the sniper one. Where you stand in front of a board with balloons pinned around your head and the snipers have to shot around your head. I'd probably pass out at that one. If you do make it don't forget us

They are well trained !
If it's my time to go then... Godspeed kek

Everytime I'll make my back pack, and see my white flag I'll have thoughts for you guys.

French """"special forces""""

My military friends seem to hate the French. Never understood why. They always seem to refer to the surrender in ww2 or on the brink of losing in ww1

BRI IIRC

Post 2003 propaganda I think.

I love my country like any other person but sometimes I just want to go to either uk or france. My friends also think we could steamroll everyone.

any /CS:GO/ gamers here?

Did you that the Israeli Defense Forces are the CT side at de_dust2, and they're speaking Hebrew?

Make love not war
Flower power maann

Groovy jewvy!!!

Far out!!

Israel had one the most badass Air Forces

Watched a docu on it recently. Very interesting!

i post it every time :^)

Croikey

Was it Dogfights

t. mehmet

How old are you? and why have chosen FFL instead of US military forces?

19 and it's more of a last resort. And the us military isn't bad but the constant rednecks and dumbasses plague it. Don't get me wrong there are those who are great people. What about you.

22 personally for me its way of immigration and I'm also quite interested in legion ideology. "Army of strangers" or something like that. Next year I will enlist in russian army and decide for me. Can I connect my life with army?
I guess you better to think twice if rednecks scares you because of lot legioners are immigrants from countries like Bolivia, Nigeria, India etc but not all of them others guys are properly intresting.

Rednecks don't scare me. They just fucking annoying

>not including the SASR