/MeNa/

/MeNa/ DAT boi edishaan

Ctrl+f mena : no result

Notice :
I'm about to create new website for mena what should I name it ?
Mena Chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RamiSafadi93/status/697559384973443073
it.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/5435192/cum_covered_boy_faces.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4
twitter.com/7layers_/status/728581900261019649
youtube.com/watch?v=g20trStmiIM&ab_channel=MEMRITVVideos
lichess.org/Paj56Cdx
youtube.com/watch?v=wRW5Ur6rGYo
youtu.be/4jPTrS-7d14
youtu.be/FLyLKZDmdcU
islamqa.info/en/225149
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Al-Munajjid
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O SHIT BLOW UP!

First post best post

/balt/

Bumb

call it meena :3

twitter.com/RamiSafadi93/status/697559384973443073

Why aren't you in the East Asia thread dude

By the same token, I should be in /cum/, but I'm Jewish therefore Semitic therefore I belong here

hi my mena brothers

I started it, it became shit, a turboautist with my flag took over and his autism disgusts me so much I decided to leave and come here to post Khaoulas and other menafus desu

Ah, I see. I thought you were gonna say you were a person from mena who is studying abroad in HK or something like that. Welcome aboard, son. You should stop by to Israel some time.

>You should stop by to Israel some time.
hey you take that back

If i go to israel will i be able to go to any other mena country.

My friends getting married to a jewfu but i wanna visit persia one day

IIRC, Israel and Iran don't get along very well.

That's like asking if getting into South Korea will give you access to the North.

If you go Israel and if you get the stamp on your passport you wont be able to visit any of the GCC country

i know some people who experienced

amazing

WHERE IS RUBLE THE KUWAITI WHO POSTS ANIME

cant you just get a new passport book thing?

You need to wait for the existing passport to expire

what if you "lost" it?

the tunnel of vchan culture is really really deep

sometimes wish I hadn't fallen in desu

I almost melted today. Its so freaking hot

>wanted to sleep 2 hours
>slept 8
fug

a lot of dedicashaan for a ded edishaan

w-who is that man?

why me

with Khaoula as you can see

u in the pic? ;)

Any other /mena/ in Australia
I hate this place

too white?

Sunnis need to be expelled from Baghdad on mass. I don't care about the "Not ALl Muslims" thing. They will wage war until the end of time. This madness has to end.

Sunnis and Shia cannot live together. Sunnis have to go.

why, too hot?

kys

>sunnis and shiites can't live together in peace

uhhh m8? we have both plus another sect

My bf
it.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/5435192/cum_covered_boy_faces.html

>tfw lives in the middle east for almost 3 decades
>still can't tell sunnis from shiites apart
Muslim=Muslim=Muslim

There is already one up

what are you doing in my country nigger

can you tell calvinists and lutherans apart?

wtf is calvinists?
christians have too many sectors tbqh

Old catholic>>>>shit>>>>>>>orthodox>>>>>Calvinists>>>>>>>>>>>eveything>Lutherans

when will it end
will it ever end
pls end ;_;
drop the pilpul
you have no salafis/Wahhabi
abadis are in power

arr rook same to me

would you fug this cute sunni man?

shias are the ones with the big scars on their backs

>being topless around a guy
gay faggot

>pilpul

what does that mean?

so what if ibadis are in power???

>sansa :hey jon snow i know you died and shit but let's talk about old nan kidney pie XD
>sansa :i know rickon is in winterfell for some reason
>cut to 30 minutes of calorieesi shit
>imma burn you with fire places that you put there and half a meter thick wood beam is gonna catch fire like a matchstick, then all the other sandniggers will worship me teehee le drag0n of d00m xoxo
wp d&d
took one of the last things i care about in life and mutilated it to cater to retards with tunisian level iq and sjw cancer
might as well add a fart

>what does that mean?
google it, no reason to stay ignorant at this day and age
>so what if ibadis are in power???
if you don't don't know then i don't want to talk to you because you're either a sunni shilling while forced to act civil under the ibadi boot, or you're a non Sunni but brain-dead

Hey Kafirs,
My name is Barry Al-Britani, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, western, imperialists who spend every second of their day looking at blasphemous ass pictures of the Prophet (P.B.U.H). You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I have on my recent trips to Rotherham and Cologne. I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own lack of taqwa, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than Israel.
Don’t be a stranger. Just blow me up with your best Jihad. Like Allah, I’m pretty much perfect. I established the Islamic State of Twickenham, and voted for Sadiq Khan 6 times during the Londonistan mayoral elections and I've smuggled over 9 thousand ISIS agents into Europe. What have you done, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also got straight A’s in Islamic theology, and have a banging hot goat girlfriend which my Algerian brother gifted me as a reward for entry into Europe (She just blew me up; Shit was SO halal). You are all infidels who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Nice pasta

Run barry, run

>and voted for Sadiq Khan 6 times
he's shia
youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

>escape syria and come to iraq
>get carbombed
can't manufacture this feces
fb.com/Baghdad1/videos/10154389495282668/

>>sansa :hey jon snow i know you died and shit but let's talk about old nan kidney pie XD
I don't think they talked about it

>imma burn you with fire places that you put there and half a meter thick wood beam is gonna catch fire like a matchstick, then all the other sandniggers will worship me teehee le drag0n of d00m xoxo
That was retarded, i guessed it was something to do with her Targaryen blood or something, like the Dragons being stronger while around her, she said she needed the help of her two beta orbiters though so they probably did something before that

they did, she asked him where he wants to go
>we go, we senpai now
>so they probably did something before that
i reasoned that too but all they did was show them looking from afar while mommy does business

Why do they have to add that shitty music jesus christ it makes it all seem so forced and fake

Raw stuff has so much more impact, like or twitter.com/7layers_/status/728581900261019649

>everyone has to hate sunnis like me
>muh ali said we should hate sunnis they are all pigs like saudis
>y-y-you're just shilling, people cant be civil to other religions without chimping out like niggers

jesus christ you're a moron m8. I hate that people associate me with trash human beings like you

Could other MENA girls become cosplay anime online sensations like Anzu?

I know some cosplayers, all of em are indians/filipino/egypshaan

reeee

Tell them to make Youtube channels.

whatever just stay calm and don't disturb the ibadi boot on your head or it'll stump you

anyone wanna play chess? beginner here 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=g20trStmiIM&ab_channel=MEMRITVVideos

>are they dudes?
if yes then wew

>are they cute grills?
if yes post bics

>muh ali, muh sunni boogey monster, muh ibadi jews

whatever friend.

I'm here under the nice ac giving no fucks.

you're in autism muh-sect land worrying about cucksis rockets.

i wonder who's better off here lmao

Sure lichess.org/Paj56Cdx

Where are my bros with more top tier music for me?
youtube.com/watch?v=wRW5Ur6rGYo

it's funny that you think your ac is an accomplishment ,the basic things that you gulfies just discovered and brag about, Nouveau riche much?

and isis attacks with carbombs not rockets, which will stop soon when their sleeper cells (more like community not cells) are cleansed

>which will stop soon when their sleeper cells (more like community not cells) are cleansed

When/how? You haven't gotten rid of them after 13 years, how would you get rid of them now?

>everyone in the middle east is a weeb

guys wanna exchange (You)s? all we do on 4chinz is shitpost for them, let's skip right to the chase and (You) each other directly, saves having to think of things to type

ur mum's a weeb fagot xdd

don't (You) just love her eyes? mesmerizing desu

youtu.be/4jPTrS-7d14
>losing to this

top fucking kek

>h-h-haha you think ac is an accomplishment
>f-fucking gulfies

you literally would rather be in my spot shitposting than in your """"country""""

my family is literally sheikhs btw, we could buy you and your cow of a mother 50 times over friend

Shouldn't you guys be moral muslims or somethign

idk what you're talking about right now lad

Just thought the middle east was more strict

>youtu.be/4jPTrS-7d14
>>losing to this

Those are the idiots IS sends out in attacks. Low trained soldiers who have no clue what they're doing. That particular battle saw 70 of them die with absolutely nothing gained.

Jihadi cells are a totally different thing. Total professionals.

>It's a European who thinks ever nation in MENA = Saudi Arabia

youtu.be/FLyLKZDmdcU

strict about what? fucking cartoons?

Quran doesn't state shit about the Sharia. The hadiths do. The Quran is pretty much pedophile warlords adventures in the middle-east. It gives fuck all in laws and rules to live by. The hadiths do that. The hadiths by the way are the muslim equivalent of mormonism in Christianity. Shit written centuries after the original text.

wanna play another one? or is your internet shit

reminder that Japanese animations known as pokemon is haram

islamqa.info/en/225149

Nah it is too bad rn
But gg,u need to exercise more

yeah no doubt. i thought i was gonna win 2bh. it's been forever since i played

>tfw the iraqi had his daily blackout

I love reading Islamqa almost as much as I love shitposting

>islamqa.info/en/225149
who are these guys? like whos behind that website? it's pretty much full blown KSA/ISIS

>Muhammad Saalih Al-Munajjid (محمد صالح المنجد) (born 1960 or 12/30/1380 AH) is an Islamic scholar known for founding the website IslamQA.info, which provides answers to questions in line with the Salafi school of thought.[1] Al Jazeera indicates that Al-Munajjid is considered one of respected scholars in the Salafi movement.[2] IslamQA.info is one of the most popular websites providing the Salafi perspective and is (as of November 2015) according to Alexa.com the world's most popular website on the topic of Islam generally (apart from the website of an Islamic bank).[3][4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Al-Munajjid

ah salafism, of course. the people wearing abayas and sandals in europe during fucking winter

Are you saying that there is anything wrong with that :^)

عمبجاء الولد

"Al-Dalal is said to have had a sexual encounter with a woman on her wedding night. Al-Dalal then later that same night had sexual relations with the groom."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun

>you will never be al dalal level of alpha
Fug

i just finished a four month college course on sufism

these sufi niggers are fucking crazy

>middle of the abbassid caliphate
>walk up to a sultan and start telling him that islam is actually a pantheist religion
>pagans are just worshipping god in the form of idols
>noah was wrong to condemn his tribe

what were you thinking

Source?

Gib examples

idr name that guy but check out al-hallaj for a similar and funny story

dude started shouting 'there is not god but me' at his novices and when they cut off his hands he started rubbing his bloody stumps all over his face so that he wouldn't look pale

nice

>via 9gag.com

Reminder that all Eastern ME are Greeco-Levant
Western ME is Iranian
Southern ME is Sabaean