What are your thoughts on something like this...

What are your thoughts on something like this? Maybe the red and blue areas would be semi-autonomous and have some sort of union.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bezz2GioYII
youtube.com/watch?v=-vWlIvfQTck&t=9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Canadian#Irish_in_Newfoundland
youtube.com/watch?v=WHSumH3eooQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fXejSDUK0J4&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=ieFONL-5w5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't like it one bit, buddy.

>Extending Canada

Who thought this would be a good idea, ever

get ohio outta your goddamn liberal club

Get cali the fuck outta my union thing

Worst idea I've heard all day. It stinks pal

Red = Civilized states of America
Blue = New Brazil
Green = Butthurtopia

INDEPENDENT NEWFOUNDLAND WHEN

Pink on a flag?

Weww. That's not something you see everyday.

it represents the English

ice cream colors

>New Jersey
>civilized
You don't get out much, do you.

this t b h
Newfoundland literally would've been the next Iceland if they didnt join Canada
the Grand Banks wouldn't have been raped by foreign vessels, with Canada turning a blind eye

It's not extending Canada, it's combining northern NA together. The political influence coming from that area of northern USA is still like 10x that of the post-Canada region.

Quebec doesn't deserve all that territory, the natives will rebel as they want to be with Canada.

this
If quebec gov't separates their spending will just plummet, leading to natives wanting Canuck gibsmedats

>"fixing" a continent using current borders

"No".

simcoe best region

>town is literally farmtown Ontario
still stuck in the GTA happiness vacuum
ree

>mint, vanilla and strawberry
>ever

If we'd voted for independence from Britain and Canada back then, chances are we would have chosen to become a state of the USA soon after instead anyways.

well the US's post war boom would've definitely knocked us into Iceland tier

you are rightful Irish clay join us and we will give you many tax havens

agreed t b h, we sound like drunk irishmen
youtube.com/watch?v=-vWlIvfQTck&t=9
were also probably whiter than you (94%)
also we're more catholic that proddy, and 93% christian overall

>Shut up ya bitch! Shut up!
You're hired.

also we're bizzaro Ireland:
>"Newfoundland Irish Catholics, mainly from the southeast of Ireland, settled in the cities (mainly St. John's and parts of the surrounding Avalon Peninsula), while British Protestants, mainly from the West Country, settled in small fishing communities. Over time, the Irish Catholics became wealthier than their Protestant neighbours, which gave incentive for Protestant Newfoundlanders to join the Orange Order."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Canadian#Irish_in_Newfoundland
>tl;dr - the catholics were the ones in charge, and the proddies were the rebellious party

Yeah, I still feel a lot of us identify with being "Newfoundlanders" stronger than being "Canadian". Desu.

Might be an island thing, but I wouldn't give a shit if we we're British, American or Canadian. As long as Labrador is still rightful Newfoundland clay and those Quebecois stay mad about it I'm ok.

mostly due to no Canadians moving here to remove your culture & identity
seriously though, the provinces population was 20k higher 25 years ago comparted to now, wew

*moving there, wew

Washington here. I'm good with this just for the sake of being in a different country from the fucking south.

If you were part of Ireland, you'd have an influx of money from stupid Americans who want to invest in their "homeland" and you'd have access to Europe, plus nobody from Eastern Europe would move to Canada because they're afraid of the ocean and Newfoundland isn't that rich.

It's a win-win scenario, guys.

>extending canada south

morel like extending america north desu

>canada goes into union
>defects with new soil
>invade us
>canada becomes superpower
no thanks

>stupid Americans who want to invest in their "homeland"
Fucking seriously, I think I'm the only white person in America who doesn't think he's Irish. Other than the Italians. They just think they're Italian. Whiteness is also suspect.

this should really be brought up in politics, you get North American clay, we get more culturally relatable allies plus a shit load of tourism and (possibly) EU monies

youtube.com/watch?v=WHSumH3eooQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fXejSDUK0J4&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=ieFONL-5w5A
they also love the shit out of their music

How does Newfoundland vote politically? Ultra-lefties would be cancer, ultra-conservative will butthurt the bloated left here which would be great.

Honestly, I like Irish-Americans for the most part. Blood is blood. It's just the cunts who think that alone makes them cousins which annoys me.

I think the island that offered Americans refugee status in the event of a Trump presidency is in Newfoundland but the leaf may know better.

they're not SJW's at all, mostly voting for more social policies because of Canada wrecking their economy in the 70's/80's
although with a decent stimulus and the grand banks' fish coming back, decent development could happen and you could see a more right wing voter base due to traditional values

Entirely left. It's mostly because Harper and the conservatives lied and fucked Newfoundland over for years.

I think you're thinking of Cape Breton.

ah, you're thinking of cape breton island, which is in nova scotia
by the way, they aren't SJW's either, they just want celebrities to move their to help develop their budding film industry

Social policies are fine, it's just the bloated versions and inability of the left to spend within its means that triggers me. I agree with wealth redistribution and ensuring a basic level of healthcare and education for every citizen - coupled with strong immigration controls and making sure citizenship is only for those who actually deserve it.

>Entirely left
;_;

Lol, OP wants some of the US because canada is such a boring shitty country that achieves nothing. Sorry bro, we'll keep our states, thanks.

How old are you, 16?

Are you from the south by chance? It would be hilariously ironic if so.

>strawmanning this hard
Cons are pathetic