Do you have a job go to school I know I'm only 18 but I have no idea what do in life and have no motivation for...

Do you have a job go to school I know I'm only 18 but I have no idea what do in life and have no motivation for anything I just want to play vidya all day and night.

I wish I was 18, I will be 29 on friday, and my life is ruined.

Just become NEET. Australia has an excellent support system. Exploit it.

>having a job in 2016

ayyy

I just graduated with my bachelor of science yesterday and tomorrow is my first day of work.

Join the military

Shit son. I hope I'm out of here by 25. I don't have my hopes high though.

Are you on refugee Euros?

That's not how it works. Centerlink is only if you're looking for work.

do you wanna know how i know that a neet made that picture

go be intern somewhere
you like vidya
so try to find some gamedev or software company and try software testing/qa

or try different things to decide what you might like

The thing I guess that is not giving a shit and keep going, until get boring of life and remove yourself or not giving a shit about boredom and keep going further.

nah i just don't feel like spending a whopping third of my life slaving my ass off

There's options, many better than going to university for gender studies or whatever.

I spent 2 years after high school smoking weed, playing vidya, and working at a pizza place. I was casually into cars and eventually felt the parental pressure to leave. Ended up going to a technical school to learn to work on cars.

Less than 2 years later, I'm a BMW dealer mechanic with more certifications than guys who've been there 6+ years. I'm making $21/hour and living in a city where I can afford to live by myself. I've been working 5 months and have already bought my first motorcycle, have still have 3000 saved up, and buying my first rifle this week. My life was constant anxiety and depression before I left the parental nest

Are you rich fag? Do you have passive income?

Nice. Make sure to shoot some poor people

Been on autismbux for years.

How do they do it in the UK given the whole nogunz thing going on? Do you use crossbows instead?

Damn nice! yeah I think I should do a practical trade but I wouldn't even mind working at grocery store because here in Aus you can make a comfortable living from even that.

Are you memeing me? Or do you mean you have disability pension?

I want to retire early but I read it was almost impossible to do in Europe (sans UK) because of taxes.

But I'd have no problem living like the guy on the left in this picture. Feels good making money by doing actual skilled work with my hands and it feels good buying shit I enjoy and chasing women, but it is ridiculous that I have to spend most of my waking life working like this just to not be homeless.

Sucks to think about all the motherfuckers at my job who "work" in an air conditioned office , make 5x the money I make and have never had to break a sweat at "work". I wish Bernie would come take a larger portion of their earnings to give to me so I could be lazy more of the time.

Makes me think doing an IT degree is the way to go become an IT manager but idk if IT is guaranteed a job I might do teaching if I ever get the motivation to do it I know a guy who didn't do a uni degree till 28 and just finished teaching at 32.

That's fine to do for a short while, and even better if you live somewhere where these types of jobs can support you without constantly working overtime and struggling to pay bills, but it just gets old after awhile. Without much opportunity to "move up" or make more money, it becomes agitating to do the same boring tasks all day every day.

Practical trades are good for making a bit more money and having a more stimulating job. It doesn't even have to be a particularly skilled trade. I think working in construction, maybe doing roofing or painting for a summer, would be less sickening than bagging groceries 8 hours a day.

Yeah man, don't be afraid to take your time. These days, if you have relatively supportive parents, it's no big deal to spend a few years fucking around with stupid jobs. I don't even know if I'll work on cars forever, I'm only 23. I might stick with it out of convenience, but ideally I'll go to school before I'm 30 so I can get a job that pays more where I'm not busting my ass all day.

It wouldn't be a problem if I had a job to just work for a few years and then deciding to do something but I don't even have a job I'm going to apply for a big shop opening near my house though.

Join army
will die in spine break