Is London worth visiting?

Is London worth visiting?

Other urls found in this thread:

unzensuriert.at/content/0020580-Steuerzahler-muessen-afghanischer-Grossfamilie-gesamtes-Leben-finanzieren
youtube.com/watch?v=BCkT1NAJoaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I had a pretty good time when I was there, though my based cousin gave me a bunch of money to spend because he's rich and everything is expensive

Yes, but I'd say it would work best if you know somebody who lives there.

The sites are nice and all but there is more to it

Yes, it has tons of free museums. The food is terrible unless you spend a lot of money.

Depends. Are you a muslim?

Yes.

>Hijabi qts

If you enjoy museums and tall buildings, yes.

Depends on what you order, if he sticks to pies, fish and chips and foreign restaurants it's good

if you have excess body parts to spare sure

>If you enjoy muslims and tall buildings, yes.

You're welcome

Jesus, even in my shithole country has more white people than that.

Yes
>Indian food
>Tea
>Beer
>Culture
>Shopping
>Clubs

Way better if you know someone there and can crash at their place and have them show you around. It's huge.

Your country is even worse when it comes to minorities you dumb Y*nk

No. I've visited London 2008/2009. I've never seen so many niggers and muslims. I don't even know why Brits are making fun of Germany. They're not in the position to do it. London is already lost. But this is what they were fighting for, isn't it? :^)
The only solution would be making the whole island sink to the ground I guess.

indian food in london is shite 2bh

Only difference is we concentrate our minorities in our big cities while you spread them out everywhere, we also didn't let in a million refugees recently.

Lmoa based Sergei

For one reason and one reason only

fuck off brummie

why is that man brushing that young boys hair?

it's the sissy club, every school is required to have one.

Inshallah.

WHY NOT??

He doesnt use conditioner so other boys comb his hair to keep it untangled

It's a girl in a boy uniforme.

Do you like your beer warm and your fish and chips cold?

Do you fancy sitting in traffic jams and listening to obnoxious people?

Do you enjoy permanent gloom and sickly people?

Expensive living and ethnic slums?

Cramped housing and awful customer service?

Pretentious hipsters and bad night life?

Terrible banter and zero good music?

THEN LONDON IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!

VISIT NOW, ONE TICKET ACROSS THE CHANNEL FOR THE PRICE OF TWO, GET A SECOND TICKET ABSOLUTELY FREE

>zero good music
Music is haram

We are 80 million people and we have "big cities" everywhere. I've visited Berlin recently and it's not as bad as London 2008. I remember being surrounded by hundreds of black persons. I was literally the only white person on the sidewalk. London seemed like one huge ghetto.

No

Definitely, if you like big city life.
But there are too many pubs and restoraunts there, so finding really good ones are difficult sometimes.

English music used to be objectively some of the best in the world and now it's just regurgitated American shit or rehashes of garage rock/post punk/Britpop

oh you listen to the arctic monkeys, ed sheeran and that same old gorillaz album, mixed with some "Stay See Feeling Happy Summer Mix 2015"? Wow you're definitely not like every other British person

TURN BACK ENGLAND, YOUVE GONE TOO FAR,

MakeEnglandGreatAgain

MEGA

When I went to Berlin the streets smelled like mold, the trash was never collected on time and it smelled like alcohol even in the middle of the day.

must remind you of home

>Smell of alcohol
I don't bloody think so

It's a girl in a boy uniforme.

I am not praising Berlin. It's too multicultural, too many hipsters, construction sides everywhere and it smells like piss in front of the Brandenburger Gate. It's pure humilation to see the capital city of my fatherland like that. But it's still not as bad as London :^)
Now you even have a muslim mayor. I am sure it's even worse now.

I don't have any problems with Sadiq, he has good policies and is a moderate Muslim who didn't make religion part of his campaign at all.

I said no

>I don't have any problems with Sadiq
Allah save the sultan.

muh scary islamic boogieman

Yes, islam is a religion of peace! Behead those who say islam is violent!

Yes, it's great.

I visited London in '07, it was fun but even back then there were a lot of minorities, can't imagine how much it is now

>scary
I am not scared of them. I just don't like their culture and religion. It's poison for Europe.

>some people are violent in this group of 1 billion people so all of them must be

ah yes very impressive

100K a year more

london has plenty to do. worth a visit

There's literally nothing wrong with destroying the white race

Their culture and religion will get diluted until it's meaningless, just like how it's always done.

>80mil

yeah but for how long,
elders will die out and you will see horrors fully your kids and youngsters are 90% minorities with foreign background

> brits are actually this delusional
please no

wake up

>3500 sq ft condo
>13.5 million

D R O P P E D

Just look at America, their minorities don't even know their own language, it's the same here with Africans and it'll be the same with Middle Easterners.

Just go to paris theyre the exact same.

Why are you defending the Islam? You are supposed to defend your own culture, beliefs and values. It's not your mission to protect a foreign cult. Or are you a muslim?

They are not interested in losing their culture and religion. Most of the muslims are acting very traditional and conservative and will never adopt the identity of your people. Don't be so naive. Look at the history. Look how migration periods have influenced Europa since thousands of years. One culture eats another. So better make sure we are at the top of the food chain. So einfach ist das.

I wonder how long it'll be till Muslims realise it's too expensive in the decent part of Europe and flock to your part.

The US has 40 million citizens who listen themselves on the census as Spanish speakers. Lets say there's only another 5 or 6 million on top of that. That's still 15% of the population.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.

German bro
You're under the assumption that you're speaking to a white man
What we have here is a Mohammed

>you will see horrors fully your kids and youngsters are 90% minorities with foreign background
>90% minorities with foreign background
It would take at least one century for this "exchange". But this will not happen anyway. German nationalism is on the rise as we are talking.

Only for those born here. Fresh off the border/boat can't speak english for shit.

>They are not interested in losing their culture and religion. Most of the muslims are acting very traditional and conservative and will never adopt the identity of your people.
It's the opposite actually, in somewhat civilized countries like Pakistan they're becoming pretty liberal thanks to social media and western influence.

>You are supposed to defend your own culture, beliefs and values
Why aren't you posting on Krautchan then? Go back to people of your own culture in your own language.

>mfw people actually think immigrants in europe will assimilate

I'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with America having a huge problem with illegal immigration and the fact that Spanish is the most useful second language for natives to learn.

Yeah, I'm talking about after a generation or two.

well its expensive but they get big welfare like here you get maybe 100 vs 1000,
>„Familieneinkommen“ 5682,60 Euro
unzensuriert.at/content/0020580-Steuerzahler-muessen-afghanischer-Grossfamilie-gesamtes-Leben-finanzieren

until EU starts with EU levels of welfare in poor as fuck europe but some living on borders with CZ go to czechia for shoppin since with their thousand euro they can shop like kings there

Absolutely cuckolded lmoa. Britain is finished if it's full of people who think like you

And I'm sure America will do absolutely great with people like you who just spout cuck and don't even try to respond to my posts.

Not rising fast enough. Make it happen before its too late.

Ein volk
Ein reich
Eine Frauke Petry

I'm sure your country isn't cut from the same cloth this very instant

Deluded beyond belief

My sister working in the EU tells me London fucking sucks and German cities are 100x better in every critical department

The worst part of the capital she gripes is the people.

>What we have here is a Mohammed
And? He should integrate himself by dropping his religion and culture and adopting the British identity completely or just fuck off back to his Islamic homeland.

>It's the opposite actually, in somewhat civilized countries like Pakistan they're becoming pretty liberal thanks to social media and western influence.
Oh great, you should import more Pakistanis. They're all so liberal.

>Go back to people of your own culture in your own language.
But the UK has the same problem. We sit in the same boat. And the boat is sinking because there are too many muslims in there who want to take control over the wheel.

When did we get a land border with the middle east? I forget.

Also, our second most spoken language is fucking Polish, do you really think that's comparable to Spanish in the US?

the southern border states have always been mexican territory and the people in those areas are mexicans with little interest in the anglo world. it is their territory and always have been.

The bad Muslims will never gain control though, even the most retarded of liberals won't give their vote to a hardcore Muslim, only moderate ones like Sadiq will get the vote until we get out breeded in a few decades.

Cut of the same cloth were my words. Don't put sentences into my mouth and then argue against them. And I quoted the language statistics because you asserted that
> Minorities don't evne know their own language
on the topic of integration. Which means I was obviously fucking implying that there are similarities in the fact that your immigration crisis will also have troubles with integration now and in the future

now that were back on topic, please, show me where mass immigration (either now or in the past) has left the original culture and main ethnic homogeny of the population untouched

please, i'd love to hear it

wake up

no way hose

that "moderate muslim" said that Donald Trump should appease Muslims or there will be more attacks from radicals and people his policies ostracise. That sounds like a passive aggressive threat to me

iam happy that uk is dying, for all the wars it caused to russia.

>The bad Muslims
The Islam is a aggressive, monotheistic religion with a claim to conquer the world in the sake of Allah, just like their highest prophet wanted to do. There are no real good muslims. The only good "muslims" are ex-muslims.

muslims will vote for whoever is muslim they are tribalists, meanwhile we are arguing about left and right and other things so our votes get flushed down the toilet

>for all the wars it caused to russia
>caused to russia
Timofei, please go. Anglos wanted Germans to disappear at least since 1871.

Yeah I hear cuckistan is pretty cozy this time of year. Be sure to bring your daughters/wife so the sand dindu's can molest and rape them. You wouldn't want to be racist would you?

How are we cut from the same cloth at all? We don't have huge problems with illegal immigration and we don't have natives learning the immigrant language.

>And I quoted the language statistics because you asserted that
> Minorities don't evne know their own language
So you quote statistics for the entire country and not just for minorities, nice.

>now that were back on topic, please, show me where mass immigration (either now or in the past) has left the original culture and main ethnic homogeny of the population untouched

please, i'd love to hear it

wake up

I never said this was the case.

>that "moderate muslim" said that Donald Trump should appease Muslims or there will be more attacks from radicals and people his policies ostracise. That sounds like a passive aggressive threat to me

Proofs?
All I saw him say was having views like this plays into the hands of extremists.

>implying germany hasn't tried to crush europe and the UK in three (3) separate waves
As long as germany is around, europe will never be safe

The extremists don't follow the quran though, the ones that follow it are very tame in comparison to the extremists.

>You insulted muslims
>Better blow something up!
This is the essence of what khan was saying when he said "play into the hands of"

They're not as united as you think, a lot of Muslims hate our new mayor because of his liberal views.

They kept saying it was cherry picking and fearmongering and whatnot, now they have a muslim mayor.

Can't wait for the Muslim MP soon.

"Donald Trump's ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe - it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays in to the hands of the extremists."

Same stuff gets said about black people all the time, it's pretty normal.

Do you understand what cut of the same cloth even fucking means? Similar situations. Similar. Not the same. Similar. Understand? Good.

Yes I quoted statistics for the whole country, because it wouldn't reflect the cultural shift if I posted "% of People with Spanish speaking heritage Living in the US who speak Spanish". Does that sound fucking dumb when we're talking about a country as a whole and the impact that non-integrating immigrants have? Yes, yes it does.

You said their culture and religion will get diluted. Which it won't. And I said
> show me where mass immigration (either now or in the past) has left the original culture and main ethnic homogeny of the population untouched
So not refuting this, you agree that your culture is going to be adversely affected (for the worse) from an influx of non-integrating persons? And you accept this? Nice.

Some kind user posted the quote for me.

>britbong trying hard to defend islam

always knew they were cucks t b h

First time tourists yeah go for it. It's nothing like England btw.

t.live a 30 minute train journey from it and it's like going to another country

It's probably a rasheed Londoner, ignore it

theres a lot of muslims with finnish, swedish, italian, british and german flags
you never know who you speak to

lol that's that gay bodybuilder from Petersburg

And in what way are we similar? Apart from immigration our situations are completely different.

>Yes I quoted statistics for the whole country, because it wouldn't reflect the cultural shift if I posted "% of People with Spanish speaking heritage Living in the US who speak Spanish". Does that sound fucking dumb when we're talking about a country as a whole and the impact that non-integrating immigrants have? Yes, yes it does.
It's sounds dumb linking the language statistics for the entire country when you're trying to make a point about people not integrating.

>You said their culture and religion will get diluted. Which it won't.
I guess our Muslim human rights lawyer mayor who supports same sex marriage doesn't exist.
I guess all our Nigerian immigrants who share nothing with their home culture don't exist too.
I guess all those Abos in Australia who haven't affected Australian culture don't exist too.

Nothing can stop dilution of culture.

Nigerian second/third generation immigrants

Is London worth moving to?

go to tokyo or seoul instead desu

Flyover detected.

>Do you like your beer warm and your fish and chips cold?
Genuinely never had a warm beer in my life, do people actually drink those shit beer at pubs in the middle of nowhere? You're also supposed to eat those fish and chips within the hour.
>Do you fancy sitting in traffic jams and listening to obnoxious people?
Could be in any other country
>Do you enjoy permanent gloom and sickly people?
This is true
>Expensive living and ethnic slums?
This is also true but nobody lives in London unless they've suffered severe brain injury and forget where they are
>Cramped housing and awful customer service?
Cramped housing applies to London which again, nobody in their right mind lives there. The customer service thing is right tough.
>Pretentious hipsters and bad night life?
Could be in any other country
>Terrible banter and zero good music?
Southerners do have some absolutely terrible bantz but I will fight you about the music.

Overall, you're right about time things yet you'll find a lot of those things in any other major city in the world.

YA ENGLAND FULL OF FAGGOTS VISIT RUSIA FOR TRUE MAN VIKINGS KICK ASSSSSS NO KEBAB
youtube.com/watch?v=BCkT1NAJoaI