I am envious of every French native speaker. They grow up, surrounded by beauty they are unaware of

I am envious of every French native speaker. They grow up, surrounded by beauty they are unaware of.

What is the fastest way to learn French?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/anti-semitism-europe-jews-fleeing-germany-amid-rise-islamic-extremism-far-right-2272286
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is the fastest way to learn French?

Probably like any language, living in the country for a while

this

Suck a black guy off and try to talk while his cock is jammed to your throat.

Congratulations, you're French

Living in France.

this guy made it, he speaks well. you can do it my freund.

Your economic situation is degoutant desu.

I love the German language. It's very sophisticated and refined.

Even ghetto inhabitants speak a language more beautiful than mine, isnt that sad?

Come on, bad for western Europe still means better than most of the world. And is that all you care about anyway ? I could live happy in Greece for a few months despite the shit economy, it's good to discover another country

You should move to Elzass. I guess it is the fastest and the easiest way to learn French

In all srsness I find Scottish more beautiful. The only thing attractive about French is the accent.

I am also somewhat scared of your ... ethnic tensions. In Paris, there were metro 100% black metro stations.

I also like Scottish, not the language tho.

French blacks are not niggers.

you are supposed to be at work when niggers wake up. so it won't be a problem

>In Paris

Then don't go to Paris. There, problem solved. Wew, this is getting annoying

These statements are somewhat contradictory.
No point denying there are problems. There is a reason Front National is at 40%.

Kay, that is not a bad idea.
Paris seemed so comfy besides the demography, sad stuff.

One hit wonder group.

Dont care. She a qt.

Yeah, but whatever I'm not up for another debate on immigration
It's simple, you don't want to see brown guys you don't go to big cities, towns are best and most of France is still rural.

Hello Fatoumata how are you doing

>I am also somewhat scared of your ... ethnic tensions.
>Implying anywhere in Europe is worse than Cologne

>most of France is still rural
I am sure rural France has a lot of use German software devs ...

Right? :*)

>What is the fastest way to learn French?
Talk out of your nose and shove a loaf of bread up your ass.

I don't know. The other solution of course is growing some balls

Yeah, that is a point.

You still do not get the impression this is an omniprésent issue in Germany.

You know where the Turks hang out. You dont go there. They dont go where you are. End of it.

And what makes you think Germany is unique in that regard?

>this is the same guy that will complain nobody likes American on Sup Forums

By that you mean, live amongst Blacks & Arabs, making as little noise as possible?

Cause the difference between France and Germany in that regard is still huge.

We never had banlieues (yet), we never had Bataclan (yet), our Jews dont flee the country (yet).

The people that cause Cologne all over Germany are mostly from Maghreb. A new phenomenon here. Not so much in France.

Whatever floats your boat, it's not like France and Germany were very different in that aspect

>We never had banlieues (yet)
You're contradicting yourself, this is exactly the "you know where turks hang out, you don't go there" point. Also, the word "banliueu" simply means something among the lines of "suburb". Many actually have higher standards of living than Paris proper (like Versailles and Neuilly-sur-Seine).

>we never had Bataclan (yet)
Alright, I'll give you that. Though to be fair, a lot of that has to do with France's activity in Mali and other parts of Africa (Islamic commandments to wage war against those who bring "mischief" to Islamic lands) whereas German overseas deployment is very limited. America is also a constant target despite its small Muslim community.

>Our Jews don't flee the country
Ohoho?
ibtimes.com/anti-semitism-europe-jews-fleeing-germany-amid-rise-islamic-extremism-far-right-2272286

>We never had banlieues (yet)

You just said "You know where the Turks hang out. You dont go there."
That's the same as our shit banlieues. Don't be blind, I've been to Berlin and it wasn't better than Paris.
Btw banlieue only means "suburbans" anyway, there are rich banlieu so your comment doesn't make mich sense

If you want to work in France and avoid Paris, you can either try some city in Alsace where speaking german would certainly be a strong point. But then you'll most likely be surrounded by kebabs.
Or try one of the western cities like Nantes or Rennes. They're supposed to have fewer "ethnic problems" if that's what you want to avoid.

But we haven't had any mass rape event.

>You just said "You know where the Turks hang out. You dont go there."
>You're contradicting yourself, this is exactly the "you know where turks hang out, you don't go there" point.

Yeah, fair point.
Though, consider that by "hang out" I actually meant where they spend their leisure time. As for areas of residence, the spread is far more balanced in Munich or Berlin than in France. No "Muslim-only" metro stations.

Let me put it like this: the phenomenon is the same, the magnitude is not.
>But we haven't had any mass rape event.
I doubt that, honestly.
Two months in after we let North Africans in our country, we had Cologne. You had them since the 60s.

>Implying the first Africans came in your country last year

Yeah, no

Those from the 60s were well-behaved workers.
Then their families were allowed to come in the 70s.
Most of the ethnic minorities you see in France have grown here and don't import that fiki fiki culture, contrary to the beasts you let in your country.

There are indeed ethnic and cultural problems in France, but it's not as dire as hordes of raging pigs raping a thousand women in one night.

To be fair finding enough white women in France to actually do a mass rape is quite the challenge

>Those from the 60s were well-behaved workers.
>Then their families were allowed to come in the 70s.

The same romanticization of unskilled immigrants happened in Germany after the 2000s, when we noticed that the manufacturing boom is over, and people with the mindset of an Anatolian farmer are still here.

Objectively, we are left with a growing population that is not adjusted to life in Central Europe.

jews are pushing multiculturalism in europe

prove me wrong protip you cant

>why did i know this would become a thread about immigrants as soon as i saw it?

Your shitposting is in high demand.

Elsewhere.

lets pull THOSE BIG BLUE EYES OPEN

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

I used to work from IBM France and as soon as 2005, many of our devs were already Romanians, working in Romania with a small cadre of French managers. When we ran out of Romanians (Romania was chosen because many speak French), we started doing the same in the Czech republic.
So, it should be possible to work from a rural area (télétravail) and perhaps only go to the office one day a week. But also judging from this, nowadays it seems unlikely that softare devs are in huge demand.

But forget about getting a nice job if you don't speak French. You're going to have a hard time in everyday life, too. As a rule, people simply don't speak any language other than French, here.
Move to a French area near the border and get a job in Gemany, perhaps?

The thing is, as a German i would demand a German/French salary instead of a Romanian or Czech one.

That is an issue, right?

Jerrycuck

aber die deutsche Sprache ist mehr schön

Non.
Allemand est la langue de technocrates.

I had two germans teachers and they spoke perfectly french. Their accent was almost inexistant. They just had a different intonation.

la langue de la France est pour le homosexuels

Yes, of course they're much cheaper - or else we would not have hired people working in a different country.
Besides we have a minimum wages system here in France, so it would be illegal to pay Romanian wages even if people were okay with it.

That's why I said your job prospects don't seem good. But that was more than 10 years ago, and in a single company, I'm sure there are *some* job offers in France with ok salary.
But don't discard the idea of living in France while working in Germany (or UK), quite a few people do that.
In Paris we have people who live in cities like Orléans, Rouen and Reims (all in different regions). If you managed to get a home near the rail stattion, you can have less than an hour travel time, and trains are quite and comfy.

And give a shot to the "niggers and arab crowds", really.
La Chapelle area of Paris. Safe. I swear. Seriously. You'll laugh afterwards at how silly you were.

Besides, if you work in France you're quite likely to end up with a black manager or doctor one day.

>l'homophobie

>mfw I know an Englishman who moved to France

Where exactly is that beauty? I'm afraid I didn't get the memo

> The only thing attractive about French is the accent.
Care to explain ?
You don't mean his accent when he tries to speak English ?

>Or try one of the western cities like Nantes or Rennes.
>The two strongholds of leftist strikes besides Paris
I'd choose ethnic problems a thousand times if it can avoid me these cities.

There are almost half a million Brits living in France.
In Eymet (Dordogne), they almost outnumber the French by now.

>That's why I said your job prospects don't seem good.
Its not much different in Germany, really.
The IT industry always seemed like the huge exception, because production costs are the same - whether you buy a PC and software in Romania or Germany, its the same.

Now that the jobs themselves get outsourced, cause Romanians are reaching our levels of education and economic activity, things may indeed look bleak.

On the other hand, i made a research paper about Data Mining for an IBM-related company around 2007, and the pay was very (!) fair.

The job market is a clusterfuck, basically, and it depends on luck everywhere.
>In Paris we have people who live in cities like Orléans, Rouen and Reims
Youll still lose 2-3 hours of life each day in a moving metal box. Worth considering, but it doesnt sound like an ideal solution.
>But don't discard the idea of living in France while working in Germany
Then I would constantly be tempted to ignore the French language. Also, I would pay German taxes, which are higher afaik (?).
>You'll laugh afterwards at how silly you were.
Yeah, silly enough to give it a shot.
Nah, im not doubting that living near immigrants may still result in a long and prosperous life. It makes me sad nonetheless, cause it feels like the Paris of the 70s wont return.
>Besides, if you work in France you're quite likely to end up with a black manager or doctor one day.
I have no problems with black managers or doctors, only with niggers..

Its in your language.

As I said, the ones used to it are least likely to appreciate it.

Once, I met a couple in Portugal, they had a house near the ocean, and were constantly complaining how loud and salty it is.

My friend is from Nantes, whats wrong with Nantes?

>As a rule, people simply don't speak any language other than French, here.
this.
Even with tourists, unless they've proven to me they're willing to do an effort to speak French, I do as if I don't understand.
I rarely speak English with tourists or exchange students.

COLONISE IT ALL

we'll have you fuckers speaking English in a few decades

REEEEEE

why do even your provincial shitholes look comfier than all of Germany combined?

Nope we're going to speak american, not english.

Si je parle un peu de francais, les francaises parleront anglais ou francais avec moi?

Eh. Ça c'était simplement moi.
Pas mal de Français sont tout simplement incapable de parler anglais.
Donc ça dépend de la personne que tu as en face de toi, je suppose.

Also reminder that HOPE ABANDONED WESTERN EUROPE.

Come to Prague white man, the Eden of body, soul and y'oh dick :D

all you need is to speak English and be white to be successful puss slayer.

>1000 Euro monthly wage.

>equal to 2500 Euro in Germany

>pint costs 1€
that's 1k pints

>that is not how it works

Ne vous inquetez pas, je vais France dans un mois :,)

our taxes are pocket change compared to Germany
our rent is a joke compared to Germany
our shit is cheaper than in Germany

how does it work then?

Tell me how you think it works then.

>100% black metro stations
No there aren't.

But yes, there are places with lots of black people. Don't go there if you don't wanna meet them, there, problem solved. France is a big country.

They will try to communicate with whatever little French you have and whatever little English (or German or Spanish perhaps) they *may* have.
It works well for asking directions, ordering food and perhaps a simple question about the history of a monument, but forget about any sort of really interesting discussion.
It's not just about knowing the words too, but their precise history with a given country. And France has a lot of history.

Our concept of "civilization" and "barbarian" are largely the same as the Greek ones, which we borrowed.
So "civilization" = "people who understand each other" (and NOT civilization = having electricity and cars)

And "barbarian" = "person who doesn't speak French, or not very well" (and NOT barbarian = loincloth-clad hairy brute with an axe)

Don't worry people will still be nice and helpful to you, it's just that they won't understand you well.

Wait a second, I will find the chart.

première partie

>Spanish

Do many people speak it? I speak it and because of it written French is understandable.

Also is it true that people in Paris =/= the rest of France?

>we'll have you fuckers speaking English in a few decades
I'm afraid it works the other way around, they learn French!

It's been noted for a long time now anyway, French slowly spreads in Germanic language areas.
People meet each other which gives bilingual couples, and the babies end up speaking the language their mother spoke to them (which obviously is French, not German or Dutch).

deuxième partie

So, basically, the cost of living in the Czech Republic is 42% lower, whilst the wages are almost 3 times lower.

well you just said that
>our shit is cheaper
>our rent and shit is cheaper
how about working for German company stationed in Czech republic you dumbo.

>Do many people speak it?
No, but it's close enough that it will sometimes be of great help - like, you can't find a word in French and the person in front of you doesn't understand the English equivalent, so you resort to the Spanish word in the off-chance that they'll understand.

And yes, Paris is very much different from the rest of France. It's kind of like the, uh, California or New York of France - most urbanized part of the country, they're kinda perceived as pretentious and looking down upon the rest of France (which they pretty much consider "the countryside", in general), more immigration than most of the country, all stressed as fuck & angry at everyone, etc.

Your stuff is cheaper, but not to the extent the wages are lower.
I would still agree that live in Czechia is okay.

Not that many (like I said, the typical French citizen only speaks French well), but there are some, yes. It's taught in schools, like English and German. Do try your luck.

>Also is it true that people in Paris =/= the rest of France?
Taken as "crowds", yes the 2 million Parisians act differently from the 60 million others (perfectly noticeable at how people drive).
Individually, "Parisians" are a very mixed bag.
I've moved to Paris for university and stayed there for a job so I'm a Parisian, but I'm not so different

And anyway, in tourist areas you'll see foreign tourists not French people. That's part of the fun, people from all over the world (Japan, China, US, Mexico, Europe) meeting each other. That's what made Paris a great city for centuries, the meeting place.

Hmm, having visited both CZ and DE more than once I would say the difference in cost of living is greater. But Germans do end up affording more shit in the end.

By the way, is Lithuania as bad as the numbers suggest?
600 Euro on average sounds spartan.

Sorry but having been in the areas of western France where brits retire I can tell you they speak French

>provincial shitholes

Dordogne is one of the best part of the country lad, I don't wonder why so many brit move here

>But Germans do end up affording more shit in the end.
Of course we do.
Germany is a country made for and by its economy.

Probably the retired Brits, cause it doesnt look like a place to make $$$.

well so were we, wait until all those refugee inviting radical leftists establish commie rule

They're not shitholes. They're really pleasant with perfect weather and beautiful countryside. Which is why wealthy Brits go there en masse.

You have to be okay with "small village in the middle of nowhere" though, because it's exactly what they are.

And "middle of nowhere" by French standards (which is huge for an European country, has had centralization), not by German standards.
Some places can be called "deserts" without too much exaggeration, nobody lives there.
They're pleasant deserts nonetheless, it's just that there's no real reason for people to live there.

Rent and utilities for a 2 room flat in winter: 300-400€
Food: same as in Germany
Meal in a restaurant: 5-10€
Beer: 2€
Internet: 10€
Phone: 5€

So if you live alone you won't save much but it's definitely livable.

And how do Parisians react to bad French? I remember introducing myself to a family from Toulouse in French and they were very impressed.

Yeah they are retired people mostly, it's indeed a rural area

>Some places can be called "deserts" without too much exaggeration, nobody lives there.

True, I drove through all the Massif Central 3 weeks ago and it's really beautiful but there's no one there for Western Europe standarts. Not that those places attract Brits, but sometimes people don't realize France is still a lot rural

>And how do Parisians react to bad French
As a general rule of thumb, Parisians are always in a hurry and not willing to spend more time with you than necessary, no matter who you are.

So if you're asking for directions or ordering shit in a busy café, people will probably get a bit upset and try to switch to English. But if you are in a more social environment where people are chilling out & chatting, people are always really glad to hear foreigners trying to learn French and will react very positively, I think.

>Rent and utilities for a 2 room flat in winter: 300-400€
That is not that low at all. In Berlin, it would be 500-600€ . And, again, the average wage after taxes in Lithuania is 600€.
>Food: same as in Germany
Welp.

>And how do Parisians react to bad French?
Depends what you mean with "bad"

"Perfect French" is almost unreachable, even for Academicians (ie people whose job is largely to speak French)
Few natives speak "Very good French". Almost nobody uses tenses like 'imparfait du subjonctif' for instance. We know it exists, but it's not used often. Except for comical purposes.

For a foreigner, as long as people can understand you, you'll be seen as well educated. You don't have to worry about accent, or the genre of nouns for example (it's pretty easy for foreigners to guess, anyway).
So a large vocabulary and basic grammar are all you need. And it's not a lot of work.