Let's say i had the theoretical capability of spamming a board for over 24 hours with threads that appear all all the...

Let's say i had the theoretical capability of spamming a board for over 24 hours with threads that appear all all the same time and basically push every active thread into the archive while changing my IP constantly on a global scale aswell as randomizing img hashes and filenames plus the texts of the posts.

Which board should we crash? How would the chinese moot react and what would be the consequences?

Additionally - will Sup Forums ever switch to the new invisible captcha by google or does that simply not fit into the business model and we have to revolt until it is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/recaptcha/intro/comingsoon/invisible.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums because it's the most retarded board ever. And Sup Forums, /soc/ maybe.

pol and b are pretty hard but its possible

soc is easy

Why is that?

hiney is that you?

I'm sick of seeing everyone blame Sup Forums for everything just because other sites don't like it, it's a board of ours, we shouldn't fight ourselves and submit to the will of other places. Spam another site, not one of our boards.

Sup Forums is just literal cancer. Once I saw a guy posting an intelligent caricature of right wing politics, and all the replies were fucking gay jokes about his country, cause he posted from Romania. Fuck that board it's fucking bullshit.

>Which board should we crash?
Sup Forums

but romania is gay

And threads on Sup Forums evolve into shitting on Indians for no real reason too. Every board has its share of bad threads/posters, I'd argue most of them are terrible at surface level, you have to lurk more and wade through the issues just like you do on Sup Forums.

>it's a board of ours
Hardly.

or worse devolve into guys posting themselves in girl socks.

PLEASE CRASH /o/ holy shut dude. They've dealt with this stuff for years but never get help from mods it's funny. I do it all the time

Tbh I never got why people pretend pol is worse than any other board

It's 100% confirmation bias.

dumb phone poster

reported

Why would you want to switch to the newest fake captcha by Google? It won't be easier on users, and Sup Forums desperately needs to switch to a captcha that can't be solved by bots (at least not at a rate high enough that Sup Forums can't detect and ban them).

>It won't be easier on users

why not? its invisible and users don't have to fill out anything anymore. It just knows that you are a human being.

this
tumblrinas have been raiding Sup Forums with rampant faggotry nonstop for far too long now.
also if you attack /g you should do it for much longer than 24 hours, as the advertising niggerfaggots wont stop after such short a time.

>And threads on Sup Forums evolve into shitting on Indians for no real reason too
pajeet meme came into effect after xda had been raided non stop with clones of pajeet roms.
they literally rendered an otherwise awesome website useless with their constant shitposts.
then people realized someone was spamming /g with faggotry and they figured it had to be retards who think getting paid pennies is worth the time shilling on here.
raj's fit that roll as pennies is like 100 rupees to those faggots.

>Which board should we crash? How would the chinese moot react and what would be the consequences?
Sup Forums, fuck that board, it's full of:
>paedos
>unironic cuckolds
>tumblrinas
>Sup Forumsfags
>/qa/fags
>niggers

and the worst of all, it's full of capeshit plebs.

Are you new or just retarded? The current version of captcha is supposed to 'just know' you're a human by clicking the checkbox, but all it does is give you a few free clicks a day if you have a valid Google tracking cookie.

>autism

google.com/recaptcha/intro/comingsoon/invisible.html

???

I wonder who could be behind this post.

At least we don't devolve into shitting in the street.