Is there a gun culture in your country Sup Forums?

Is there a gun culture in your country Sup Forums?

If not, would you like to have one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmeH3j1ZdTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rv8aHGvhlvA
youtu.be/gEzDD0dZU8U
youtube.com/watch?v=A9jnCsrJxL4
youtube.com/watch?v=bPV4cIT4zRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No and hell no.
We are trying to get rid of knife culture for ages now.

no
no
major western countries have shown that they can't be trusted with guns

Not really, gun licenses are very restricted(pistols are restricted firearms, u wot m8) and a bunch of other bullshit

Yes it would be fun to own a kalash unironically (legally)

That's bulllshit though.

Sort of but people here don't know about it. Usually only the upper class have any Gun culture and gun sports.

>Azerbaijan
>Knife culture

Definitely one of the first countries that comes to mind when I think "knife culture".

U wan sum, m8?

no and fuck no.
however, we are one of the most violent countries outside of a war zone. isn't that ironic?

I wonder why.

No, and no. Guns are for retards.

Explain why you think guns are for retards?
it's an awesome hobby and comes in handy when shit hits the fan.

the inefficiency of the police, most of the guns are stolen or illegally bought from them.
Also the black market, cartels and gangs.

1. Not really.
2. Yes.

I would eventually like to own a gun or two desu

Yes, surprisingly

I feel my human rights are being violated by the fact I'm not allowed to own automatic weapons

Nein
Nein

No. If you like guns you join a shooting sport, go hunting, or join the national reserves (military). There are also student militias but barely anyone know they exist.

police can legally have a gun.
yakuza illegally have gun.

Yes
1 a weapon is ALWAYS loaded
those faggot are aiming at themselves, this fact triggers me

What the hell do you think?
(burger posting from Switzerland)

>yakuza illegally have gun.

Yakuza have got to be the most BETA gangsters I've ever seen. LOL

Yes, but honestly even before Port Arthur it was all muh .22
Duck hunters and greenies still have periodic standoffs

1. No
2. No, because then I would probably have to stop raping my sister and every second woman I find on the street.

no
no, because of lack of guns for the past 20 years, they'd probably make them super easy to get because muh gun deprivation and giving bogans guns is like giving niggers gun 0/10 would not recommend

no and no thanks. I live in a pretty safe neighbourhood and do not fear my government.

Yes and yes, I wouldn't have it any other way.

this, only bogans=local pathology

>Its rather a hunting culture, but no there is no gun culture
>no

>all these people in this thread who have never fired a gun saying "no" to guns

You guys should really try it out before saying "no", guns are fun, it is like fireworks in your hands, lots of adrenaline.

Yes there is, and I enjoy the freedom despite the cries of western Eurocucks.

Most adults here know how to shoot an automatic weapon but I wouldn't call it ''culture'' like in the US. It's viewed more like a necessary tool that is issued by the state to assist in the defence of fellow citizens than a recreational hobby.

It will never make your penis bigger, Justin. I hope you know that.

Rednecks and neckbeards.

Yeah and i forgot black people who used them as fashion statements and killing their countrymen over drug disputes

Plenty of hunters but I wouldn't say it's a gun culture. It's more of a hunting/outdoorsman culture and the guns are a means to an end. I'm glad there aren't heaps of guns here.

Not so much gun culture. There is something of a hunting culture though. Many people hunt moose during the autumns.

More like genetics

Gun culture is literally autistic and only leads to increase in homicide and crime rates.

Don't see the point in guns. The government has access to nukes. I don't think I'll be able to overpower them with a handgun.

Hunting is an important part of german culture, but for most people guns are tools.
Also the vast majority of males have learned how to handle guns in the army but dont want them around

Abomination

I moved to the US partially because of the gun culture.

It's just people trying to be edgy thinking they are invincible if they own a firearm. In reality, they wouldn't be able to do shit with "muh open carry" or "muh stand your ground law" if someone really attacks them.

>Is there a gun culture in your country Sup Forums?
yeah
here
youtube.com/watch?v=cmeH3j1ZdTQ

That's pretty good. You Lebanese are almost not arabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=rv8aHGvhlvA
Damn, they have some powerful messages

>only leads to increase in homicide and crime rates.
Completely false, pic related.

Does a nuke stand in a street corner enforcing curfew? Does a nuke kick in your door at night, and drag you and your family outside to be raped and shot?

Don't talk about things you clearly don't understand, fools.

Back to the topic;

Used to be, now there's only fudds who don't give a shit when our treasonous government spreads the country's asscheeks to the EUSSR.

>If not, would you like to have one?
Yes. Guns are fun, only faggots are afraid of them.

What's written in the end with the question mark?

Cheyef 7alak?
Which is like asking if you're showing off in a sarcastic way

>nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not in general
wow so much bullshit in one sentence. Guns are inexistant in Japan and yet we have one of the lowest homicide rate in the world. The US is almost tied with shitholes like Venezuela, Uganda and Tanzania in terms of homicide rate.

no
no

Not quite, guns are a bit taboo they are related to the criminals, the AK-47 cult is related to narcos, if you like guns you must pick a side, army or criminals there is no space for the rare legal gun owner such as myself

>Guns are inexistant in Japan and yet we have one of the lowest homicide rate in the world.
Because you're a shithole and your police's hands are so deep in Yakuza pockets no-one's seen them in decades.

And from what i can see, those are just the total numbers as is. You need to compare them to the population size, retard.

I could agree on a theoretical level with muh rights to defend myself against a federal state having turned evil or an invasion or being attacked by a criminal gang or whatever.

But coupled with all these hyper-modern surveillance technologies that USA is leading, guns everywhere really can be a recipe for disaster. Desperate people do desperate things and surveillance used to toy with peoples emotions can fuck people until they lose their self control.

We have this thing, although I'm not sure if it's that funny.
youtu.be/gEzDD0dZU8U

Nah.

There are a lot of hunters but I wouldn't call it a "gun culture".

Don't really give a shit one way or the other. Doesn't concern me.

Good. The state has no right to meddle in my personal affairs.

those accents though

I thought ranchers/farmers had guns like those vigilantes that fought against the cartels

Yes, but those are ilegal guns that they took from the narcos, and the shotguns are pretty old when gun laws were lax and there used to be gun shops everywhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=A9jnCsrJxL4
They allow them to """keep""" them for defense of their land but when they try to go outside their ranches army takes the guns right away

no

there seems to be very little benefit.

Beauty personafied

>wire stock
>mismatching handguards
>that retarded grip
Disgusting

>95
>Not 62

Absolutely disgusting

USA has a lot of niggers though

Well, there is a reason we are one of the countries with the most guns per capita.
There is a big culture of shooting clubs with regular competionions, fests, marches (link realted)...
youtube.com/watch?v=bPV4cIT4zRI

Still it could be bigger. Most of these clubs have a quite high median age and it is nor really "hip" amongst younger people.

Me in the middle

We have a decent number of hunters and sport shooters, if that counts. I'm pretty sure we don't have people who just go and shoot their guns around just for fun like in america.
Meh who cares. Guns are tools, as long as they're used coscientiously I don't care if there's a culture around them. I'd totally be in favour of more people owning guns and home defense laws being loosened tho.

Because they more and more only fag around with .22lr and airrifles, no wunder nobody wants to join them anymore

Yes
No

Yeah and I like having one, I just wish it wasn't so retarded

Yes, mostly the bad guys.
No.
:^)

No
Yes

t. faggot