Why are europeans always so angry at each other?

Why are europeans always so angry at each other?

We get mocked and laughed at but I wouldn't say anybody here truly detests us the same way the euros hate one another. There's so much vitriol thrown around whenever I see a thread involving euros. Stick to memes and stereotypes. It's really quite unsettling to me.

Please get along.

No.

Most euro countries don't have 10 years of history like the US, some feuds are ongoing for decades.

I thought you were cool finland

centuries*

It's just aggressive banter.

Millennia*

It's not really hate anymore. More like a brotherly bond with a lot of bantz

We hate everyone. We hate you too. Other countries are closer or more relevant, so we get more reasons to hate other more in a particular moment, but we hate you too.
We hate Russia, Germany, Sweden and Turkey, all four former empires.
And especially fuck Canadians and the Japanese.

The only nation we do NOT hate are Huns.

All functional couples have quarrels now and then. And 28 of us are married together now (and couting...)
And in some cases, it's because of age-old tradition (like us with the Brits). 800 years of almost non-stop warfare. It would be a shame to let it slide into oblivion.
And that's only the glaring example (those more than 20 Anglo-French wars), typically we've had several wars against all of our neighbors (though many no longer are here to tell the tale).

Also, Sup Forums =/= typical people.

Americans are the worst people on the planet. They are randomly mixed-up people, not even a real ethnicy. They have no history and no real culture, only pop-culture, which consists of fast-food and niggers who sing about fat asses.
Political Correctness and Affirmative Action are American inventions and are part of the American civil rights. They want the rest of the world to become like them. They promote their dirty, cheap and degenerating lifestyle through Hollywood movies and are the biggest contributor to the decomposition of the western world.
Baltimore, Ferguson, and other race wars going on on American streets because they are not able to handle their multicultural dystopia anymore.
I am boycotting American products as far as I can. I hope we will be able to destroy this dangerous American influence once, for example by cutting the US in half and giving one part to Canada and one part to Mexico.

you stole my goat urnfield celt

never forget

Better leave this site then

You lost twice mehmet, time to move in.

this
quality of this board would improve thousand times if all burgers were range-banned

Americans are far better posters then Germans.

they're ok, canadians are the real menace

This bait again.

Are you aware that modern philosophy, literature and many of the arts are dominated by the US nowadays?

>mfw they can't be destroyed

FUCKEN

Is this you way of saying you love us?

Adding to what I've just written: you probably aren't, since Pop Culture is far more prevalent. Would you like for us to be measured and judged by Rammstein for the Rest of our days?

Without the inventive spirit of the European people there would be no Sup Forums.

>We get mocked and laughed at but I wouldn't say anybody here truly detests us the same way the euros hate one another.

Actually the complete opposite my fat friend.

but in case of burgers, the shitposting is also combined with sheer stupidity and bragging
that's what makes them so unbearable

>modern philosophy, literature and many of the arts are dominated by the US nowadays?
This is the problem, you idiot. We are losing our own culture because Americans aggressively promote their "way of life" globally.

Rammstein is pop-music aswell. It's not really the peak of the German culture. It's more some kind of "modern western music".

Not really. But it's not your personal fault that I don't like the USA. You are a victim of your government, companies, propaganda and elite people aswell. Something went wrong with the western world and I blame your leaders for that.

No, what you're reffering to are the ramifications of American TV shows etc. I doubt a single person has Salinger, Emerson, Putnam or Hemingway in mind when discussing American culture. Like you, they'll instead go off on a rant along the lines of MUH MTV AND MCDONALDS DEGENERACY WAAAH. The problem is you don't dig Deep up enough and with a knowledge of Culture that shallow, you're hardly in any position to criticize.

Also, what the fuck does too aggressively mean? Might makes right as far as cultural Export goes, our country is the best example of that when you consider the 19th/20th century.

By Asian standard, Euros get along pretty well

You might like it, but I am not interested in living a non-European lifestyle. I can't identify with anything American, because the USA is like another world to me. I don't want that my country becomes like the USA in any aspect, because we live in Germany, homeland Germans and homeland of the German culture.

>cultural Export
We don't need cultural export. People should live the culture that belongs to their nation.

you're misreading banter again