/lht/ Linux Hate Thread

Linux on the desktop will still have a single digit market share in 2020.

The majority of Linux distros will still not have a file picker with working thumbnails in 2020.

Lincucks will still keep telling you to keep a file explorer window open in 2020.

It's just an OS, user. Take an easy.

OP will be botnet cuck forever.

>Get meme'd into Manjaro
>Download official KDE image
>Verify against file hash
>Fails.
>Download again
>Fails
>Attempt to install anyway
>Fails
>Google it, apparently devs uploaded corrupted image
>Back to Win10 where the devs arent retards.

>Linux on the desktop will still have a single digit market share in 2020.
Why does anyone care about market share. It works, therefore I use it.

>The majority of Linux distros will still not have a file picker with working thumbnails in 2020.
I use KDE and I don't have this problem.

>Lincucks will still keep telling you to keep a file explorer window open in 2020.
This kind of a sentence is how I know you're from India. It makes no goddamn sense.

last time, they told me it was a kernel

underrated post

user, why you hate some hobby OS nobody imposed on you ?

>Windows 10 devs aren't retards
>implying

>hobby OS
Linux shills genuinely believe that it's more than this

There are people literally dumb enough to use a hobby grade operating system written by college students as a project. Pathetic!

>being such an insecure beta you have strong feelings about a tool.
Why is tech filled with this lesser individuals?

Nice psy-op with the red frame.

A Linux hate thread, that's funny, because everyone knows deep down inside Linux is superior superior. It's like creationists trying to bash scientists.

Only thing it's better at is throwing it in the trash. Garbage!

the most common form of rationalization is hate.
People who go as low as to hate an OS are truly pathetic.

That was quick, see:

I hate linux in general but this thread is so strange. Dedicating a thread to hating something so irrelevant is akin to talking about what elevator music most people like.

Don't speak to me freetard

denial
anger

to be fair linux only gets this much hate because its just so plain bad

honeslty, can't you idiots just be happy with whatever OS works for you. Who the hell gives a shit that some asshat you've never met uses an OS you personally don't like

Having a different optimized workflow from Windows doesn't make it bad.

There's always going to be some degree of culture shock when switching to something new, honestly I think the more obvious the differences between platform are the easier it is for people to get over it.

Windows file manager is terrible, and has poor integration with the file picker. As a result people tend to open applications and use the file picker.
On Linux there are a number of great file managers, so people tend to use that as the main way to access and work with files.

So for instance in development on Linux I usually use the file manager plugin for my text editor and just keep it as a nice little accessible pane while I work on things.
On Windows I either have to use a heavy IDE, or mess around with the file picker constantly since drag and drop frequently doesn't work.