Heh you guys seem jealous

heh you guys seem jealous .

nobody's jelly of that shitty keyboard

what is it with mac users and not knowing what PNGs are for?
or is it their hobbled software only allowing them to save files as certain types?
i thought mac users were supposed to be media professionals.

>Doesn't understand PNGs are lossless and can be compressed hence the small file size in OP.

And I thought PeeSee users were smart.

When did you get the impression that I'm jealous?

You replied.

You know what that means...

4/10
"PeeSee" had me going, you've done your research

Whatever, Josh.

Keep using that beige box with RGB lights.

PeeSee users need to be gassed.

I bet you like this fag

I bet you like this garbage.

Literal vomit.

So, you made a thread to not feel bad about the stupid amount of money you wasted on the all new all shit macbook thatisn'tproandwillneverbe and now you are just mad people isn't falling for they lies you tell yourself. What horrible ass of life are you living to do that? Are you ok? Why don't you call a friend or something. Call your mom and tell her you love her, that will make you feel better. Lurk around the board my man and when you find some user lost asking something stupid (or not) help him out, it's better than this. Hope tomorrow find you better friendo. Good luck.

you seem gay

same thread got purged yesterday i believe. at least post an image of your macbook, not some shitty render

>USB C only
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure.

tell me if you see any visual difference that matters and look at the filesize difference nigger

>gimmick-bar
>shit keyboard
>the xbox-hueg goober trackpad
>having to carry dongles for basic functionality

Oh yeah, I'm jelly alright... lmao. To add: Apple also need to get new designers as this dull, "slab of aluminum" look is becoming really drab and boring. Just like their OS.

you're a faggot shill?

Fucking idiot learn to sage

My retina display shows a difference between a compressed JPEG and a Lossless PNG.

Not my fault you have a Dell, dude.

>I put up thread again because I haven't got enough replies yesterday

This one also knows it

> be 2018-1
> not having fast enough internet to make compression meaningless