Some Brit complained that he got acid spilled all over his face in Poland

Some Brit complained that he got acid spilled all over his face in Poland.

It turns out he puked all over the floor in some pub, he was aksed to clean it and for this reason he attacked a waitress who defended herself with detergent. Charges were brought against him.

>polishexpress.co.uk/brytyjczyk-skarzy-sie-ze-w-polsce-oblano-go-kwasem-policja-twierdzi-inaczej/

Why are Brits like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7145774/Bentley-driving-Brit-Westley-Capper-admits-to-killing-a-mum-of-three-in-a-Costa-del-Sol-hit-and-run.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382628/Fury-Morocco-king-pardons-Spanish-paedophile-raped-11-local-children.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12034471/Convicted-Polish-rapist-used-fake-ID-to-enter-UK-and-rape-two-more-women-he-met-on-dating-website.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brits are pretty cool guys untill they get drunk, a drunk brit is literally nigger tier.

>Brit sissy men get smashed even by females in a non-beta country
tip top kek

>mfw he sold his face for vomit and detergent

why did a waitress have detergent on hand at a bad?

>how do I into English

>Why are Brits like that?

You should see the state of the cunts you send over here.

In Mallorca brits literally fall down from their hotel rooms because they try to pass to other rooms from the terraces. They are fucking dumb. I mean, even pissed drunk i would never do this.

2nd amendment of the polish constitution

I respect you boy for the banter you deliver

>strong british man beaten unconscious by a small woman wielding a bottle of detergent

>It's another Brits are shitty tourists episode
Yes we know, those of us that aren't awful people are trying to clean up the image

>Go to Prague
>Bunch of Brits shouting and singing in the street at 2pm
>Cringe and go to a cafe instead

I had friends that went to Crete saw fuck all culture
>We didn't do any of that gay stuff user
>We just got pissed and shagged birds!

Save me

What is it with you assholes and getting completely fucking wasted to the point of blacking out?

What fun is there in that?

In Greece, the pub would cleant it, not the britshit.

Well this brit guy kidnapped and killed a latvian model here in Spain, with the judicial process going on and his passport removed, he killed with his car a peruvian wairtress as well. thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7145774/Bentley-driving-Brit-Westley-Capper-admits-to-killing-a-mum-of-three-in-a-Costa-del-Sol-hit-and-run.html

I think that would be the case in most places, seeing as you can't really count on someone so drunk they are throwing up to clean something properly.

Greece has given up large areas of their country for some tourism bucks, that was probably just a regular bar for humans.

Spanish child rapist in Morocco

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382628/Fury-Morocco-king-pardons-Spanish-paedophile-raped-11-local-children.html

Polish rapist in the UK

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12034471/Convicted-Polish-rapist-used-fake-ID-to-enter-UK-and-rape-two-more-women-he-met-on-dating-website.html

Have you considered that maybe there are cunts everywhere, from everywhere?

I don't think that this has something to do with tourism tb:h

Bar/hotel staff that doesn't deal with brit scum on a regular basis suffer from a cultural shock.

Or maybe in Greece the staff would adhere to normal health and safety standards?

Might be that no one else fucking pukes all over a proper bar so the waitress was disgusted.

One can only wish Brits would adhere to those too

how do you puke in a bar?

That's when you know to stop drinking. You just keep going until you drop.

It calls end of drinking. Shariah 4 Australia when?

BRITS BTFO
BRITAIN ON SUICIDE WATCH
HOW WILL BRITAIN RECOVER?

By drinking too much

>feed a man alcohol until he vomits it back up
>demand he cleans up the vomit
>slap him around and call him names
>pour corrosive fluids on his face when he fights back

Only in Poland. I'm glad we didn't save you fuckers when you needed it. Cunts.

Those aren't brits, they are the working class dregs of society, they are hardly even human.

Everyone below upper middle class here are just slave labour

>he attacked a waitress who defended herself with detergent.
lies

from your link:
>Inną wersję jednak przedstawia krakowska policja, która zebrała zeznania świadków całego zdarzenia. Zgodnie z nią Walijczyk zwymiotował w pubie, a gdy poproszono go o posprzątanie, zaczął się kłócić z pracownikami lokalu wyzywając m.in. jedną z barmanek. Kobieta spryskała jego twarz środkiem dezynfekującym.

So police has a witness account:
>he vomited.
>was asked to clean up.
>started to argue with employees and said some derogatory terms to one of the barmaids.
>she responded with spraying his face with disinfecting agent.

It's one of these cases when one person calls the other one names, and in response the other one think she is entitled to scar the first one for life. They both have criminal cases against them.

>A brit puked in a bar and didnt want to clean it when asked
>another br*t defends it
just another day on Sup Forums

Why should he clean it up? He's a customer, not an employee.

>Pole doesn't understand good H&S practice
>Potentially disfigures man who called insulted her

Just another glimpse of the average Pole's 3rd-world mentality.

When you take a dump, you wipe your own ass.

Unless you're British, then you have a pile wipe it for you and clean the toilet afterwards

I stand with Mehmet here.

She is the employee, the guys should have been charged extra for doing shit and she should have cleaned it.

Yes, because it's my own arse. I don't change the bedsheets at a hotel I've stayed in. I don't scrub the bowl of a public toilet I've shat in.

He should be suing them. Wtf is wrong with poles

>dealing with a woman
>logic
pick one

No surprise, Brits are the worst scum everywhere they go. Literal white niggers.
t. Prague

Why not pace yourself and keep drinking until you've finished it? That's what we do.

>they will literally defend some drunktard
JUST
CLEAN
IT
A
MAN

You aren't a Saudi king in a 5 star hotel

I know drunk brittish are subhumans but if i got drunk and make a mess i hope the staff cleans it and a woman attacking me with corrosive shit for calling her names just shows how shitty the bar was

It's crazy that they try and make a drunk man clean up his own vomit. But to then throw acid on his face and file charges against him, that's next level shit

well according to the article
he is accused of threats towards her - up to 2y in jail
she is for dealing bodily harm - up to 5y in jail

WTF it's janitor's job to clean floors

what the fuck is wrong with poles

every pole is a certified janitor so when someones says he wont clean it triggers they floorcleaning instincts

Brits are vile people. We will never forget the camps.

Why is it with Poles and throwing a fit instead of doing their job?
Is this Africa 2.0?

t. "Muh heritage" swamp german,

>be in Poland
>go to restaurant
>order food
>chef comes out, throws boiling oil on my face and says I should go cook it myself

>be in Poland
>get a Taxi
>ask to take me away from eastern europe
>driver pulls out a steel pipe, beats me with it and says I should drive myself

>be Portugal
>be always at the bottom of every statistic ever

well, it's your fault to look like an arab m8

>another underclass pleb embarrasses himself in a foreign country and gets btfo

Polish woman was in the wrong desu for not killing him.

Brits are frustrated people, so when they get drunk they start behaving like animals to compensate for their shitty lives. I lived close to York and can confirm this.

Can some polish fag tell me what kind of streetview cars are driving around in the netherlands?

been photographed 3 times already by some streetview car without any names but with Polish license plate and i would like to lookup the pictures

>Holidaying in Poland

That's a new one

snowden warned you

what

not here

you dun goofed

i just wanna look up my pictures so if some kurva could tell me what site has streetview cars driving around my neighbourhood i would be happy

This, most of them are ugly as fuck and the weather there is shit 90% of the time, not to mention always cold as hell
t. been to london