Are iPhones a good indicator of quality of life? Am I missing something because I don't have an iPhone?

Are iPhones a good indicator of quality of life? Am I missing something because I don't have an iPhone?

No. iPhones are a status symbol that appeal to yuppies and whores. QOL has nothing to do with it.

is that destiny

no it's Steven Bonnell II

oh thanks user

>quality of life

wtf i hate rich people now

People who see them as status symbols should be rounded up and gassed. People who just use them as phones are slightly less retarded. If you're not a filthy street shitter and you're tech literate, then you get a Nexus/Pixel and install Lineage OS.

Security.

No, not playing with your phone for >10 hours a day is the true sign of life quality.

It's just a stupid toy.
Put it away and go do things.

>Are iPhones a good indicator of quality of life?
Yes. Most people with an iPhone are poor, and they bought it with a plan or getting in debt just because it screams "I'm not poor"

>Am I missing something because I don't have an iPhone?
Yes. If you don't care about freedom (as in doing what the fuck you want with your device), privacy and power user features, you are missing ease of use and reliability. If you care about the things listed above you are missing a lot of frustration, and not being labelled as a faggot by Sup Forums

not really. anyone can buy a phone.

i have iphone and i sit at home 24/7
and also i posn on /g
so...

same. I mostly got it for seamless text/imessage from the desktop.

iPhones are generally an indication of gullibility and poverty.

iPhones are not a marker of quality of life. Any material item amounts only to a cost of life.

I should save that bottom left picture and give it to one of my siblings with a handgun and a bullet, so if I ever get near to that physical state they can kill me on the spot.

nice one lol

/thread

Of course not.
Here, in Europe, apple products buy lower semi-middle class people who usually has shitty jobs (factory worker i.e.).

Is he wearing a women's jacket?

>quality of life
Wtf user. Worry about the things you buy not what others buy. Does it fit your purpose? Then buy it! It doesn't fit your needs? Then it is the wrong product for YOU. And that means YOU. Just because it is a bad product for you, does not make it a bad product for everyone else.
>am I missing something
One of the best rated cameras in 4.7" or 4" package at better prices than other phones in their category(SE), and it's about the only phone out there if you want a smaller than 4.7" phone.

Most people don't care a lot about technology. They just want to use something that is simple to use and fast. iPhones are good for that purpose.

>t. iToddler