not enough

not electrified/10

MAKE IBERIA GREAT AGAIN

>be algerian
>free entry to france
>pass the pyrenees
>settle in Al-Andalus, ready to make Spain great and muslim again

Build a wall to block out filthy catal*nians

>implying it's not the sad and jobless spaniards trying to get into france.

Am I aloud in?

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FUCKING
FUKL

But all the Spanish are coming to work here and stealing the work of our young people...

I was talking about Spain

You tried this already, also Galicia should be part of Celtic Federation with Ireland, Wales and Bretagne

No, you have a big crisis like Spain

>, also Galicia should be part of Celtic Federation with Ireland, Wales and Bretagne

Even in big crisis we rape you in every fields.

I went to Bilbao last week, it was really pleasant.

What you gonna do pendejo?

The world would be better off if Iberia sunk into the ocean.

I want French pigs out of Spain right NOW.

>He doesn't know that Galicia is one of the most important celtic regions on Earth

>Last weekend
>Went to Porto
>Tourists swarming from every corner
>Only german, english and french speakers

I swear. I'm gonna form a fuckin milita and hunt down the fuckin tourists. I will drive them away from my country with the powers of ancient arab brutality (eat the children in front of the parents, skin them alive and let them hangin upside down in a wall, etc)

We have a big crisis because 30% of the job in the south at the least are taken by illegal spanish and shittuguese workers who border hop home and spend their money in Spain

I want to apologize.

My ancestors did not raped, killed and massacred efficiently the Incas. The living proof is that Peru exists.

Peru is a mistake and my fault, is populated by monkeys, lesser beings, they smell bad. I want to apologize for that. Sorry, wholeheartedly sorry.

With this I also want to ask your help, the final solution is possible, we can kill the Jews, Gypsies, Peruvians and abos.

We achieve massacre all the Jews in Spain, with great appreciation will teach you to do the same, so that Germany will not fail again. But we need to first destroy Peru and all its people.

They are rats, smell bad and only serve to plant potatoes. Sorry, they not serve to plant potatoes as they are less of a rat intellect.

They were only three races if we trust in us, blacks, Asians and whites.

Believe me, it is minecraft, my struggle, mi lucha and also yours.

Sincerely, Spain

Don't forget about the enrichment too

We're cucking you in the markets while you show you're more germanic than latin, as in, chimping out like the white nigger you're.

Needs to be 10% taller

COÑO
ESTAMOS
LLENOS
JODER.
VETE.

>Illegal
we're legal you maggot, eu remember?

but working off the books is still illegal

>Donations and favors are illegal
>Taxation isn't theft
:^)

undercuting legal french workers by 500+€ + tip and then spending your money in Spain is illegal and literally theft

Get algerians that do the same work for 600+tip less then :^))))

I think you have too high expectations of France. The price level is about the same, if not higher in Barcelona or Toulouse/Montpellier/Bordeaux. It's just that you frogs can't work without striking every other day. At least spaniards have work morale.

literally only urban public workers strike and we have a minimum wage, you don't know shit, keep building your shitty furniture that no one buys

BORDEAUX MENTIONED

> spaniards have work morale

>We don't
>Implying

1/3 of spaniards have huge work ethic, the 2/3 doesn't do.

People here dont emigrate to france because is other unemployment shithole, so shut up.

Maybe uk, Argentina, but France? No faggot

Same statement with all the countries of the planet.

Except for India, they can't work.

If by furniture you mean Ikea, so that would be Sweden. Anyways, I've lived in France, I like France, but I'm sad of the state France is in.

French cities are very dirty and ill-maintained when compaired to Italy or Barcelona, public transport in Paris is worse than in Rome, French people dress ugly when compared to both southern neighbours, there is a huge level of ghettoization, that even the moroccoan diaspora in Spain can't egalise, whereas Italy is a wholly European country. Modern French music is 75% shitty gangsta rap (of which 2% is actually good), whereas Italians make vivid and melodic pop. There are ads everywhere in France, all in the worst pastel colours imaginable (France might have the worst graphic designers in Europe, wouldn't be surprised).

I very much like France, and I hope it would get back to its feet again, this post-corbuserian world it has come to will take tens of years to change. I've lived in Paris, and traveled in Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Toulouse, Montpellier and Perpignan. In Italy I've been to Turin, Milan, Venice, Padua, Bologna, Florence, Rome, Pisa and Genoa. Also spent two months in Barcelona one summer.

Today's France is just America no.2: unlivable ghettos full of niggers, auto-cities of giant highways and bad public transportation and ugly commercials everywhere. Montpellier and Toulouse were different, but the three big cities are the same.

They work on designated work streets and java

You don't emigrate, they settle at the border, work the day in France off the book for twice the Spanish minimum wage and then go back to Spain.

EU allows me to and you can't prove the second thing.

Yeah France is shit, so what ?

Pieces of Spanish filth are justified in making the situation worse for us ?

fuck off.

It's illegal to work off the book.

In what world do you live?

Your wife has cheated on you with a frenchman?

All in your post is wrong, except the pastel colours

Denounce it then :v)

I mean you can just import more algerians they will work cheaper than us :^)

> they will work cheaper than us :^)

Not legally

>frogs are so fucking lazy they get their jobs stolen by spaniards
After this all frogs should just get a shotgun and blow their brain right off, you lose a job to a spanish who is basically a lazier nigger you need to reconsider.

>Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Toulouse, Montpellier and Perpignan

All is said.

We're not doing it legally either but they'd live in france

WE HAVE A LEGAL MINIMUM WAGE

SPANISH PIECES OF SHIT HOP THE BORDER WORK FOR HALF THE MINIMUM WAGE ILLEGALLY AND BRING THE MONEY TO SPAIN

YOU ARE LITERALLY PARASITES

they send their money to north africa

we lose a lot of money to africans and arabs sending their money back to their family in Africa

>it's another "p-pls notice me, France chan" episode

>hop the wall
It is not Mexico/USA border, frog

>Do work
>Do it cheap
>Do it better than frogs
>No taxes, they're theft
vs
>Don't do work
>Demand 5k month to pick cherries
>Do a strike each other day
>Demand workshift of 9 to 13 tops
>Do a mediocre job
>Taxation, it's theft

>it's another "S-stop bullying us sp-spain, w-wasn't na-napoleon's b-brother e-enough?" episode

didn't talk about wall

you're breaking the law, you're a net job loss, you're a net money loss, regardless of taxes being right or wrong, foreigners doing that shit is one of the reasons out public services are getting fucked up.

Maybe if you worked better than spaniards we wouldn't get hired.
But you don't.

Man, I misread that as gazpacho

reminder that gibraltar exists

nobody cares about quality of work anymore because automation made human input irrelevant, you do it for cheaper than legal and they don't have to pay social security, they hire you.

I dont understand that France is in recession now and my country is growing. Wtf you are really lazy like a shit, pierre

Make it better.
>Frog can't work better than spaniard
>Doesn't suicide

No, I've was really hyped about France, and it being a disappointmend was a big fall for me. What I really like in French people is how you still read books and know your literature very well, that said, I like the French people alot, I have many friends there. French are very logical people, and I always have great conversations with my French friends. But the ghettoization, the rap (which I like sometimes), urban transport and how ugly people dress was shocking. Italy was totally different in comparison, people are very stylish there, their contemporary music is on par with the US and Britain (Now, Miossec releasing albums until he's 110 years old does not make him contemporary), the cities are all beautiful (with exception of Milan, which was mediocre), and public transportation was great (except Rome metro, but still better than RER D). France has become utterly commercialized and the new architectural and urban heritage left by Le Corbusier is a disaster (pic related, it's Ajaccio, when you don't crop the view. I won't even post Riviera).

Please propose nice cities to visit. As said, I liked Montpellier and Toulouse. I've heard only good things about Bordeaux and Lille, which I would like to visit.

Well since the French have the Alps I don't mind the Pyrenees being a bit smaller
But I wish the parts near the sea were taller

Literally wat

If your work gets stolen by spaniards you probably should suicide frog.

Spaniards are:
>The laziest
>The stupidest
>The worst work ethic
That means frogs are
>Lazier than spaniards
>Dumber than spaniards
>Worse work ethic than spaniards
Which means
Frogs=Inferior to african niggers.

>public transport in Paris is worse than in Rome

What do you mean by worse ? Because I'll grant you it stinks, it's dirty etc, but it's really efficient and goes everywhere

they work for cheaper because they work illegally

>Illegal Spaniards

Where the fuck do you live

Then work better?
>be frog
>can't work better than spaniard

Literally suicide, I mean, losing to ANDALUSIAN is bad, but this? This is suicide watch.

t. sheltered bourgeois

As I said "pls notice me France chan"

So just salt then

Mainly the constant strikes. When I lived there for one year, there were like three strikes, if my memory serves me correctly. It also felt very unsafe, specially in the mornings when going to school at 7, when the morning is full of drunk banlieue niggers going home from clubbing. Having soldiers in the metro might look nice, but you'd actually need police, like in Rome (police were everywhere). The Ratp -security guys toured mainly with ticket controllers, and were rarely interested in being nice/safety of the passengers. Even when you had the ticket, they would treat you like cheap sausage. Then again, Rome has almost zero niggers and so of course it is safer.

But you are right, the RER/Metro network in Paris is very extensive, and some stations are very beautiful (like the industrial steel at Saint-Michel, or the old Art Nouveau -stations). The metro doors close really aggressively, I remember seeing a girl in tears after getting caught between the closing doors. Sure, Iïn Paris there's always some arab/nigger and rarely a white Frenchman blocking the door for his friends. In Italy I never saw that, though I have spent more time in Paris metro of course.

>Three strikes is considered constant for a Finn

No offense here, it's just that it doesn't seem much at all for me so I guess we really strike more than other countries then
You are right about the rest otherwise, I don't live in Paris but I go there every year. Here's a nice station to compensate

Bordeaux, Lille, Colmar, Nantes, Annecy...

And there is a lot of less populated cities worth to visit.

Here a secret, guys:

I visit Paris only in August. And it's always wonderful.

Bordeaux will become Mecca 2.0 with Ali Jupette at the helm needing to get elected.

What the fuck?

i forgot Grenoble.

elections coming, Ali Juteur blowing the muslim dick left and right for years.

Thanks, that's a nice station and I remember it well. I should've visited the museum too, but never made it finally.

did a bunch of arabs on strike slam the door in your face or something

For arabs to strike, they would actually need to get public jobs.

funny story time

in the suburbs trains get attacked on a regular basis by arabs, so the RATP and the SNCF, the public companies that manage the trains and buses and railways in the country, hired the people who throw rocks at them en masse in hope that they would stop, so now the RATP is like 45% muslim at the least.

Was that what Didier Wampas was doing before getting a job at RATP?

all our public companies are managed by literal faggots so he probably just sucked some dicks

once you dig a little you realize both that this country is dysfunctional as fuck and why.

But no Spain and France, you are both great countries with amazing food and architecture. Only thing you need to do is to throw out your niggers and arabs as well as the gypsies (but into the sea, not back to us).

France is a shithole.

Yeah I agree, btw it's dinner time

I see you all frenchies talking about Spaniards working illegally in France.

Assuming it's true, this is a chain effect. The shitty jobs that those Spaniards are doing have been taken by north-africans and latin-americans in Spain.

I'm not justifying their actions, just explaining the causes.