IOS 10.2.1 JAILBREAK

Is there any legit IOS 10.2.1 Jailbreaks at the moment? Thank you very much.

yeah, its called android you cunt

>yeah, its called android you cunt
nice one buddy ;)

For 10.2, not for 10.2.1, so you're fucked. Don't mindlessly update your shit next time.

will do. Thanks for actually replying with something relevant.

Why would you degrade yourself with an iPhone?

>namefag
>icuckold
>"thank you"
Fuck off back to whatever dark, piss soaked subreddit you came from. You are not welcome here.

I bet you're dark and piss soaked. Are you a subreddit or just a dirty shit skin

I'm whiter than you are. I actually understand the value of proper punctuation.

Because your poor buttblasted ass couldn't afford it.

What the fuck is an Android?

>Running a close-source kernel exploit made by some dudes in the PRC.

Jailbreakers are idiot man-children.

Apple has a fancy gayish appearance for a starbucks for a hipster and nothing more that can beat Linux/Android in efficiency and flexibility for a techie.

Ah Android. The poor man's iPhone.

Dude iPhones smoke Androids of any year (and usually the several previous years) on 1/4 of the cores. Flexibility it may have, efficiency it most definitely does not.

fuck off

U guys are all bitches he just asked a question how the fuck u know if he updated maybe he just got a new iPhone I hate u fuckers

then get out you cunt

Cut yourself

Hahaha that's all u say "cunt" cus that's wat u are I bet ur one of those guys that's sits when u pee

lol ios users are cucks

How do we solve the phoneposter problem?

Just buy a fucking android phone from an unlock-friendly company if you want an open OS.

Pleb please

Epic meme my dude, mind if I save it?

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather settle with so i can "break out of jail"

What the fuck is going on nobody knows who is talking shit to who to much anonymity

What the fuck did u just say not all of us r nerds I read wat u said but still I'm like what?

No I messing with u I get it good point

Disregard my previous posts I suck cocks

And to rest of u anonymous people at least put a letter or number so we can no who we're telling to fuckoff mine is Rl feel free to kick me to the curb just be real so I can return the favor

but are you a subreddit

Hentai

give it back, jamal

Just like yo momma does good one fake ass mofo hide behind my name bitch ass

give it back jamal

The guy using my initials I bet u do suck cock that's why u said it u need to stop doing what ur mom does there's other ways of making money

It's more likely for Android users to be cucks my friend.

think of a better response jamal

Yes sir iPhones will beat androids any day

The fuck are you and whom are you talking to?

Have we been invaded by niggers?