Only autistic weeb retard manchildren and edgy haxor wanabee faggot teens use lincuck, its a fact

Only autistic weeb retard manchildren and edgy haxor wanabee faggot teens use lincuck, its a fact

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QPCDoANDkl4?t=5m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=BHTUlF7NA2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you, nigger. Your opinions are not facts.

Sage in all fields.

Why are leftists so violent?

Because they're alpha unlike beta conservacucks.

>Sup Forums - Consumerist Stereotypes

sage in both fields

And scientist and every single web server and computer device on the planet.

Throw punches, get gun shots.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Leftists want to push the envelope, they'll get their stupid prize.

Because they have literally the mindset of children.

>acting like a nigger is alpah
This is why the left will die out

the envelope was pushed by Sup Forums and its nazi ilk

every fucking day we have five of these threads

can we just come together and set a baseline of posting standards and have mods hand out bans for the retards that break this? Mods on Sup Forums for example are merciless, but you come here and shit like this is "oh well technology related lol" and stays up. And nu-Sup Forums doesn't know how to sage so it stays on the front page.

I don't like the whole "mods need to police" but it's so fucking stale around here

I mean, Loonix is free (gratis) and does most of what I want it to do.
>inb4 its only free if your time is worthless
Okay, I can calculate the setup time for you
>15 minutes to get Ubuntu to work
>I get paid $40 an hour at work
>Ubuntu still costs less than Windows

For everything I can't do on Loonix, I use Windows XP x64

saying "it's a fact" in an sentence does not make this sentence true.

>Sup Forums wasn't created due to the lefts antagonizing
Nice meme
>calling them nazis, even when knowing they'd never follow through on anything that's even remotely nazi-ish
Come on now.

I accepted that this place was just a shithole full of retards long ago. All these fucking dumbshits know how to do is evangelize and rabidly defend whatever shit software they've chosen to build their lifestyle around and that's all they'll ever discuss because they have no passion or interest in it, they just want to feel smug without putting any work in for it.

At least there's still good threads now and again. Too bad there's nothing we can do to increase the frequency.

Mate, you didn't say it's a fact so it must be false

youtu.be/QPCDoANDkl4?t=5m1s

>call people cucks and beg for race wars on the internet
>"cucked" leftists give you a taste of real world confrontation
>run back to the safety of the internet and cry about your persecution

Talk shit get hit.

What's happening in...

Oh lawd!

Edgy, did you type this up while polishing your tacticool AR-15 that you bought by saving up good boy points?

People low in social status are statistically more violent

When will you realize you're both a bunch of LARPing dipshits who legitimize arguments for a military junta more and more with every passing day?

Both of you mindless shit-eating chimps should be tossed out of a helicopter or massacred by firing squad with your kike handlers.

They have nothing to lose, nothing to live for. They are losers of the world, who have failed in every way imaginable, so they lash out, like children throwing a tantrum.

Nice projection. Yes, you're a winner dude. Pat yourself on the back.

Thanks.

Nobody is crying here. It's just sad to see people resorting to violence when they can't win an argument or don't like what somebody is saying.

>Talk shit get hit.
Why are you even here? Go outside and fight and beat up people who say things that yo don't like.
Muh free speech.

It's the only thing the left can do because their arguments don't hold up in reality.

When other people speak the truth, the left's only way of fighting them is violence, because logic is not on their side.

How have you not noticed that this forum is getting raided HARD by shills.

>Unfunny personal attacks
>Attacking traditional Sup Forums values (E.g. C, Linux)
>Samefagging with political intent, trying to influence your opinion
>Trying to get anyone who disagrees with them to be angry

With Trump, the people with the money have seen that Sup Forums has some power, so they are attacking us in numerous ways.

>Windows
literally only useful if you want to play video games (i.e. are a (man-)child)
>OS X
literally not useful unless you have some inferiority complex and need to show people how much money you have to spend on consumer electronics. (inb4 hackintosh - setting that up is probably more effort than setting up linux)
>Linux
Can do everything you could need your OS to do, there are dozens of beginner-friendly distros that take 5 minutes to get used to coming from windows.

yes, I made a serious reply to a bait shill troll thread

>autistic weeb retard manchildren
youtube.com/watch?v=BHTUlF7NA2o