Irn Bru

Is this just a Scottish/UK thing?

You can get in the international section of supermarkets here. desu just tastes like creaming soda.

I tried this once, I almost puked

its an irish thing too, at least you can buy it in ireland
comes from scotland though
good stuff, i miss it
memes

I'm not even memeing, I hated it

what's the percent on irn bru

I've always been tempted to grab one when at Coles. Didn't realise they were like creaming soda though, for some reason I just assumed it tasted like ginger ale. No idea why. Maybe it's the colour of the can.

We've got it here. never tried it though.

We've also got dandelion and burdock

This, fucking Scots literally drink bubblegum soda.

This is literally the only thing that kept me sane during the hell that is high school

Tried it when I was in bongland. It's hard to describe the taste, but it's like when you've chewed a gum for way too long and you can just kind of guess its taste

that's what irn bru tastes like

incoming butthurt bongs and scots

but it tastes nothing like that
it tastes like irn bru plain and simple

I tried it in Scotland and I liked it tbhfam

We got it as an import product in some stores, tastes like bubblegum. I thought it was alright, expected it to taste like Fanta

I want to try this and munchie box and deep fried mars bar

tf do i gotta do to get some Scottish person to import me so i can gorge on their greasy food

It was nicer a few years ago when it was actual iron brew and contained iron oxide and would stain clothes but nowadays it's just a typical fizzy drink.

>high school

Fuck off yank

Dandelion and burdock is the worst, don't get how I ever dream it as a kid desu.

Munchy boxes are overated desu

They are?

Eh i still want fish and chips and i wanna try spotted dick cause the name makes me laugh

we use high school here as well you moron

Best hangover cure and is best out the glass bottles

No we don't. Fucking yank, Gtfo.

My Secondary School was built in the 1800s and it was still called a High School.

>Best hangover cure
this 2bh.

/thread

Yes we do you pleb