>A man suddenly shouts out "Hail Hitler!" and salutes

What happens in your country/city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPngAbPDGQU
youtube.com/watch?v=R9JHlmkhgVA
forvo.com/word/bologna/#it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He literally goes to jail

If he "aims" at jews or shitskins thats a crime but if it's just a spontaneous heil its alright

People would give him weird looks for like 2 seconds and then move on

People laugh

nothing unless he does it in front of a cop. In that case he'll be arrested for hate speech

A dozen people valiantly film themselves telling him to fuck off, then go home to put it on Reddit

join him

>ParaGAY

Spanish cops would salute back.

>Hail Hitler
>Hail
>Hail
>Hail

Most people would just shrug and say "Oh, it's one of those NEETs from Sup Forums aka the cesspit of the Internet. Just keep walking."

Everyone starts to applaud him

Nothing. He just makes himself as an idiot.

our leftists agitate to create Popular front.

We don't care.

Everyone else around him would join, and proudly hail with him. We miss das Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren so much. Proud of our Germanic ancestors, we used to be, but not anymore.

Hi Hitler!

"Okei... el oh el"

This 100%. Then the news would play it and everyone would circle jerk about it.

Wouldn't some commie students beat him up?

I live in Melbourne so a mob of nu-males like Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex flock around him, slap him, cry, write about it on their blog and make a petition to have him arrested

Someone punches him right in the fedora and breaks his MLP themed happy meal

Only in some shithole like bologna.

Someone thinks he's hitchhiking and picks him up to inquire about his affiliation with neonazis

Kek

Couple blokes might look up from their beers and chuckle, someone might yell out and tell him to shut the fuck up. No one would really care all that much.

Nobody would care, maybe somebody join in.

What would happen to the vietcongs and ruskies? I kind of like them here, having yakuza and mafia on our side in a civil war would be useful.

'May the laughter recur/preserver/continue' like my countrymen say.

Have a nice evening, Hans

*persevere isn't it?

What's life like in Sudan? Isn't it currently at war or something? What languages do you speak?

he would be elected into parlament for the sweden democrats. true story

Sorry for correcting you but I have medical grade autism I'm afraid

Arrested probably

Depends, if everyone is drunk some partypooper would anonoumusly report hom to the police a day later ans the rest will laugh it off. If everyone is sober there will just be an awkward silence unless there's a group of immigrants that will start a riot and someone would probably anonoumusly report the police.

Yeah fascism has always been kind of treated as a silly joke in the UK. It just didn't resonate with Brits at all.

It is but the Americans don't like it that way

>What's life like in Sudan?
Constant suffering at the hands of the corrupt Islamists

>Isn't it currently at war or something?
To justify the constant infusion of the military with 70% of the budget, the government perpetuates or creates war

>What languages do you speak?
Our two official ones, English (native speaker by some accident) and Arabic (fluent but some literary material/poems are difficult)

No problemo bro, I am fighting my own battle with autism as well, and you're being a big help by providing nice interaction

How's everything over there with the refugee hullabaloo?
What languages do you speak?

youtube.com/watch?v=wPngAbPDGQU

I always thought Bert and Ernie were the closet Nazis

I don't think anyone would care unless you were in a Jewish neighborhood in NYC.

>A man suddenly shouts out "Hail Hitler!" and salutes. What happens in your country/city?

We surrender.
And then collaborate.

The youth would just laugh it off. Older ppl could call you out or hit you.

When someone unironically in 2016 says they support hitler, you can tell they are a fedora-boasting special snowflake straight outta reddit

Refugee stuff is off the Charts in large cities. Recently we got a nice little Bill of a measly couple billion due to mass immigration. Also, a whole 55% of them will have a job within the next 5 years. So yeah it's pretty Bad, lots of news articles regarding some foul behaviour too unfortunately. It doesn't affect me where I live, but if the sources are to be believed, we're not looking so good.

Why are you a native speaker?
Also, I only speak German, English, some Spanish and basic French

if you say it on a college campus some fish mouthed SJW would have a breakdown and need counseling

they can't even handle Trump 2016 being written in chalk

fuck you Naziboo mmmuh uncle Boris got his dick shot off at Kharkov for this country.

Nobody cares.

I was beaten regularly because of my inability to comprehend Arabic when I was 3-4 (KG was a convenient babysitter for parents)

Went to Northern Ireland and met some of the best teachers ever, taught me English. By Grade 5 I was 3 classes ahead of my peers. Loved reading.

You seem like a cultured European gentlemen, versed in all four major languages. Hopefully the refugee situation will pan out, people will return to their senses, and Germany will return to being what it's best: One of the greatest nations on the world.

>this phenomena
>American education

people cringe and move on

People join in and laugh or look at you confused and disgusted
depends

just if the commie is with at least 15 friends

Nazi revolution of course

ALL HAIIIL HITLER
HEROES RISE AGAIN

Thank you for that post, Sudanbro. It honestly made my day.

I do concur that we have had an immense influence on Europe and the Western World regarding the arts, philosophy, science etc. which all too often is overshadowed by the events from 1914 to 1945. I assume both the good and bad will forever be one of the first associations when Germany is mentioned, but oh well.

Wow I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. What are the odds of you moving to the UK for good? Any claim based on your stint in N.I.?

They thought they could take over Italy as soon as Mussolini was hanging from a lamppost, but too bad for them that Western Europe was effectively a US protectorate postwar. The buggers kept on trying for most of the Cold War and the Red Brigades and friends were funded and armed by the KGB, but they couldn't do it.

Don't forget they'll make an entire news cycle about it titled "TRUMP SUPPORTER GIVES NAZI SALUTE" even if the man in no way is affiliated with Trump.

This.

Sup Forums's day out in the park.

Nothing, it's a joke here. Tho, if it were to happen on public transportation or in a city hall, it could have some legal consequences.

You remember me!

Unfortunately I've suffered a major setback today, going to visit the psychiatrist for a prescription renewal and review.

Wish you all the best.

In Tel Aviv people would think that it's some sjw hipster making an edgy statement about the government. In rest of country beaten up.

He would get strange looks and laughters.

No one cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9JHlmkhgVA

>In rest of country beaten up
Probably worse if it's old people.

>Seattle
Would definitely be a shitstorm here, but as long as the person broke no laws he wouldn't go to jail. Might get his ass kicked though.

In Tallinn/Tartu weird looks by normies.
In Narva or Lasnamägi beat up by russians.
Clapping in Pärnu, probably.

Some people laugh, some look at him weird, the rest doesn't give a fuck

people stare at him and take out their phones just in case he repeats himself so they can record it and send it to some shitty news website

Nothing, we assume he is mentally retarded.

People would look but I don't think anything else would happen, except for people would get a feeling of smug superiority. I fucking hate those smug faggots

>there is actually a place in italy called bologna

no legal consequences. if he were at a leftist meeting point (such as every brazilian university ever), gommies would group around him, shout le 'FASCISTS SHALL NOT PASS', 'NO TO THE COUP' epic leftist facebook memes and thats it. maybe if he kept discussing with them, the police would take him into custody, ask some questions and then let him go.

it's even funnier if you know how to properly pronounce it, KEK

500 "think pieces" on clickbait websites about how society is falling apart because of white men.

But it is, because he's not taking care of it for the rest of the world

There were 3 guys dressed as Nazis around town 3 Halloweens ago. The year after there some men in blackface as the guys from Cool Runnings.

There is hope for my country yet.

people suddenly hate him and considering him as a cucked otaku

Some people look in mild disgust, shake their heads, walk away.

Depending on his location, he either gets arrested, or gets a free wpierdol from all sebas in close proximity

Bolonya, right? It has a solid university too.

>country
nothing really, there'sa 99.999 chance that he just screamed into an empty forest
>city
well i live in farmland Ontario so i might just get others into it

its not genetics it's just them looking disgusted by everything all the time that their default expression slowly becomes that

>Bolonya, right?
No.

>the jews run away

Some redneck knocks him out. Is deemed a hero in local newspaper.

No. It's like spanish "boloña", or portuguese "bolonha".

>such as every brazilian university ever),
Why are they so shit in that regard? I sometimes like I'm one of the few "conservatives" in the entire campus.

report him to the authorities

This.

So more like Bolonia instead?

>paraGAY

maybe people laugh or give them strange looks

JA HEIL \o

this

forvo.com/word/bologna/#it

Beat this shit out of him.

Am I getting trolled? I went through each and every of those pronunciations and they all sound like Bolonia to me.

My best guess is Bolonyeh.

People join it, yell in protest, or record it for facebook.

People look at him briefly in confusion, then dismiss him because everyone is too depressed and poor to care.