Also post your IQ or whatever.

>inb4 iq is inaccurate hurr
No it's not, stop deluding yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/36143-iq-change-time.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Be South American/African
>Be cognitively impaired
Is that why you blame everything on other countries?

Probably because they are poor and don't go to school, I doubt its because they're black although if someone came up with evidence to prove that I'd believe them

The 'top' scores aren't very good either.
Is the average person retarded or something?

More like those numbers are inaccurate.

Intelligence does not equal education.
IQ is more of a measure of Autism, recognizing patters, mathematical proof, statistical analysis, how innovative you are etc etc

Your great grandparents also scored 70 on modern IQ tests. Education has drastically altered how we think. Especially when it comes to abstract thought.

Last time I checked, Colombia wasnt in the past.
I can kinda understand Africa, but South America is just hilarious

>rudeposting

Okay, I just looked at the wikipedia page discussing OPs topic and it mentioned a bunch of different things that can have an impact, including quality of education but I dunno

that, but Sup Forums does not belive education can change your IQ. they have a messed up concept of intelligence.

>BRAZIL
>CHILE
>Brazil is both african and south american
Where is your """""God""""" now OP?

So by living in the present, countries automatically have an educational system on par with Europe and North America?

YEAH GET FUCKING SHIT ON JAPAN

Now that I think about it, education in general can have a positive impact on IQ, thats why I later added that I can excuse Africa. But the fact that South American countries are borderline dysfunctional is just weird

As retarded as niggers are, there's no way a country could have average IQ of 60, so yes; it is inaccurate.

t. took an online IQ test from an ad and got 180

IQ tests are designed by white folk to keep the black people down.
For example: chicken has 2 legs. How many legs does 10 chickens have? Fried chicken.

where did you get these numbers?
Google is saying you're wrong.

Not even intelligence. Our great grandparents werent borderline retarded. They were just raised to think differently than us, and it lead to them scoring lower on a test that relies heavily on types of thought that were not emphasized back then.

The brazillians that have access to an IQ test are not your average favela dwelling retard

Never even posted my IQ score or bragged about it desu. I never actually finished an IQ test either, they bore me.

Some IQ test website, thought it would make good bait

> his country's IQ is less than 100.

subhuman

Whether you want to believe it or not education changes IQs, Charles.

still intelligence is the capacity of solving problems. if you study you learn better ways of solving problems therefore your IQ raises.

Chinks play dirty in the IQ game.
When it comes to submitting average IQ results, you just test the smartest ones. Meanwhile the hones folk in colombia test the average favela shitbrain

there is like 2 south american countries in the list. why are british such cunts ? also return our gold you stole from portugal.

No one gives a shit. No one wants to educate the Niggers in Africa, so why not just keep believing that meme?

my country IQ is 89, but I'm 130.

I see people here are not interested into spending their time reading books and MIT lecture and some people get bored when I start talking about anything that requires more than average shit.

However, this doesn't mean I still don't/can't meet smart people here.

>tfw smart enough to be smarter than 93% of humans
>tfw not smart enough for it to give me cognitive and social autism

>Brazil
>101

w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d

..While on the other side people claim that "IQ means nothing", that "IQ only measures your education" etc. But IQ is shown to be quite constant, and you can't really learn yourself to higher IQ. But that is once you are into the IQ test format and thinking.

But it would be interesting to hear where these numbers came from. They are probably pulled from someone's arse. 100 IQ is supposed to be the average.

Pro tip
> Japanese immigrants

I always enjoy seeing IQ threads on r9k and int because people always claim to have 140+ but can never do anything with it except have ""intellectual"" conversations on a Chinese cartoon forum before their such a wreck when it comes to social or professional settings.

If you scroll up, you can see the rest.

Don't act like Colombia, for example, has no education system. Also think about the fact that so many 1st world countries have an average score below 100. Absolutely barbaric

Is this from the 'IQ and wealth of nations' publication?

They lacked proper statistical data on 108 countries so they intra/extrapolated from neighouring ones, IIRC from the wikipedia article

this.

When your intelligence just isn't enough to give a shit about everything it still sucks.

Iq tests are logical tests. im positive someone that is on math and/or studies logic can score better on iq tests based on patterns (the most common ones).

This is why IQ tests can be so controversial. It's hard to define what intelligence is in the first place, and it's also hard to come up with a test that measures innate ability that isn't effected by environmental factors. IQ tests certainly have their use and are valuable, but they don't say what the average person seems to think IQ tests say. I actually took an IQ test, I got 99 in total but when they adjusted for me having ADD, it came out to 117. I think I'm actually somewhere in between those numbers, but it still shows how these tests are far from perfect.

m8 the only person so far to even mention their IQ is this colombian lad This thread was mostly bait, but Im still curious how its acceptable to have an IQ below 90

What's yours Tyrone?

>I'm 130
When did you get that checked and by whom?

thank you based Japan
have some bunda

>I'm 130.
Doubt it, but if thats true then congrats.
Protip: Always take multiple IQ tests to get an accurate average

where did you find those numebrs ? its quite high for brazil man. i scored 110, the normal used to be 86 i think.

>you can't really learn yourself to higher IQ
Yes you fucking can

What is the name of this website please?

Its from some IQ test site
Also when it comes to Brazil, I think that they tested the average urban dwelling man in the South East instead of some inbred amazonas monkey

Shhh shhh, we are among the top there, no need to dig.

Only to a certain extent

Attached is a screenshot from some random IQ test.
You can't really take a class on spotting patterns m8.

An IQ test compromises much more than just that.

wow what kind of retarded shit IQ test is that pic taken from

A pretty fucking large extent if you ask me. I've taken one of those official IQ test when I was being diagnosed for ADHD.

I can see numerous ways in how you improve your IQ drastically. First, read books. Lots of em, this way you can raise your verbal IQ a shit ton of points, second of all do lots of math.
IQ tests are fucking meme tests, if you're poor you will be dumb. If you're wealthy, you will usually be quite smart.

IQ tests are only good for distinguishing the retards and the geniuses, anything in-between is irrelevant and says little.

I though jews are smarter.

What is the source to that? It looks like shit.how can you have such a diferrence between south american countries like colombia with a retard QI of 60 and Brazil with a IQ of 100? It doesnt make sense

About tree fiddy

Its an entry level question. Also IQ test ONLY include logic based questions.
E.g. That pattern one, basic sequences, simple math problems (addition, multiplication), Riddle type questions

What site?
When it comes to that kind of internet tests, anyone who scores less than 120 must be a literal retard desu.

All IQ tests I've taken so far were mostly based on pattern recognition like

Thats the first question, if someone doesnt get that right then you can assume they just went through a lobotomy.
But as my previous post explains these are the types of questions you get on IQ tests.
And there is literally nothing wrong with that, cause IQ shows your problem solving capabilities not how much shit you memorised

Believe it or not, you can train that. Also if that's the only thing you had to do, it's not an official one like the WAIS.

>tfw gifted

kneel before me subhumans

Logic can be learned m8. These tests don't measure what you think they measure.

Internet tests are OK as long as they are made by people who actually know their shit and dont advertise that shit on facebook as clickbait.
Internet tests can be accurate, as long as you avoid the normie ones, ones that take less than approx 40 mins, and take multiple tests, to see if the scores are accurate

Why can't they just skip those beginner questions?
They literally make no sense at all.
If you seriously fail on them, you clearly fall out of the testable spectrum.

>>inb4 iq is inaccurate hurr
>No it's not, stop deluding yourself
IQ really doesn't tell you anything useful once you're above 115 or below 85. The test tells you whether you're above, below, or just plain average, and it's finicky—really finicky. It goes up and down with mood, coffee, whether you ate breakfast, are doing it in a nice room, etc. Because it is incapable of predicting anything beyond these very basic guides (which if you don't have autism are pretty easy to detect on your own), and it predicts inaccurately, most educators worth their salt have abandoned it.

Believing in the IQ test is similar to believing in the SAT or GRE. These tests can't even predict success at school, which is literally what they're for. The reason so many people still believe they're useful is that the US has extremely aggressive test marketing. If you're at all exposed to American media, you're exposed to these crumby tests. (And shit gets real in "Confucian" cultures out East.) Problem is that most people aren't clever or patient enough to seek out contradicting literature, and too frequently the people who actually bother doing so are too scientifically illiterate to sort junk articles privately published for the University of Pajeet Psychology Department from articles published under proper peer-review and through years of dedicated study. Fact is that studying these tests is pretty fucking boring. It's mostly statistics, quarrelling about what resolution or gradation should be used, and very long dry arguments about bias.

>is the average person retarded or soemthing
how do you think IQ works, friend? you seem to exhibit very little knowledge on the subject
t. knower

Take another couple of tests before bragging. Dont rely on a single value, but a range of results

No, internet tests are NOT OK. They're super easy to cheat on.

Every online test I taken from Sup Forums IQ threads always give me between 125-130.

It's consistent enough to give me an indication.

see

They are not ok if you take one, cause the result will be skewed. But as I said, take multiple so you know what range of IQs you fall into. Also if you cheat on an IQ test, the only person that you are fooling is yourself. Why would you take an IQ test for any other reason than to know how intelligent you are? You can lie to yourself without one

How does a country with an IQ of 60 even function?

Is it literally only people on the more intelligent side of the bell curve running things? Or is an IQ of 60 not as bad as I thought?

Also, how can Kyrgyzstan have an IQ that low as a former Soviet country?

You said that you can see how to improve your IQ, but have you actually improved it using the methods you said?

>Or is an IQ of 60 not as bad as I thought?
Its fucking horrible. An IQ of 60 means you can barely function as a human being. E.g. cant walk and eat/drink at the same time.
Memes aside, 60 is a pretty fucking terrible score

These countries don't even have proper educational conditions at hand, on the other hand country like Britain has A- level education system.
The IQ tests should be implemented in fair level of conditions. They might have had much higher scores than Britain.

Did this , the MENSA one and some more. I scored more than 120 in all of them, I think.

Kek, same as me, same as 90% of posters on those threads. Not saying that you lie, but it should be somewhat fishy that 90% of the people in Sup Forums are so noticeably above average.

You know Equatorial Guinea has an IQ of 63-65 according to this source. I asked myself how they function.

Looked up the study and found out they took the results from malnourished kids (13 I think). Still dumb though, them and us.

Even on 60 IQ countries there's enough people (niggers) with high IQ (over 100) to keep an elite that runs things.

Also low IQ != stupid.
They're not retarded, only slow learners, they can understand some advanced shit if you explain it in a simple way.

low IQ niggers are smart enough to do manual jobs like being a construction worker, farming, trades like electrician, machine repairs, sports, etc.

low IQ != being stupid

High IQ people tend to be autist.
I mean ,IQ is essentially an autism test anyway

4channers on average tend to be smarter than average people because lol Sup Forums is a hacker site that will plant cp using some firefox virus.

Nah its because social outcasts are attracted to the website.

we wuz fucking hackers m8,
expect us

Aren't the online IQ tests just bullshit/incomplete?

see

Are you retarded? I've first hand experienced and official IQ test. If you read more books, your vocabulary will increase and your language will improve. I hope you're smart enough to at least follow this logic.

If you do more math your problem-solving skills increase. If you went to school, this should be obvious. Ask this to any person who has a master in mathematics.

IQ is inaccurate though, Nigel
I'd probably get 50 in an IQ test but I could sill wreck you in an internet argument :D just try me :DD

social outcasts tend to be smarter than average usually.

>tfw I got on Sup Forums on 2010

For all the retards trying to use IQ as some definitive tool that can't change for individuals, here's this.
livescience.com/36143-iq-change-time.html

The point is not individual results, it's the group results you're posting. That is why internet tests are flawed. You also gain practice by taking an IQ test multiple times, which could increase your score.

if you study how the IQ tests works and practice pattern recognition you can get 190.

I remember reading how a guy explained how IQ is bullshit and he scores 190 on all tests.

I never said you were wrong. I was just curious if you managed to improve it and how long it took you. no need to be so rude desu

>>tfw I got on Sup Forums on 2010
same, joined Sup Forums in 2012/2013 during the golden age of FWG and Irish germanboo
those were the days

>finns, dutch, kiwis, austrians, muslims, danes and canadians are dumber than brazilians and chileans

Like the other dude said we're around 80+ on average. Panama too.

The rest looks kinda accurate

Arab IQ man, what a phenomenon.

I don't think the smartest person could justify spending more than a year here.

I wonder how smarter I would be if I dedicated my 4 years of shitposting to mental arithmetic, physics, music or genuine geography

20% Arabs, then you have Ultra Orthodox and Arab-Jews. Separate Ashkenazi Jews and they are the top scoring racial group.

That being said, it i said that no genius produced from any countries from poor nature.

It depends what board you spend your time on.
If anything, my early years on Sup Forums made me smarter, prior to Sup Forums i had no understanding of the outside world and knew practically nothing about other people and their history. Now after being here for like 4/5 years I know a LOT more about history, geography and languages. Sup Forums helped me discover and develop my interests.

Why bother with this shit? At the end of the day, the only use for an IQ score is showing off anyway.

we made it bro