Still waiting for that torrent "Windows 10 - botnet cleaned version"

still waiting for that torrent "Windows 10 - botnet cleaned version"

is there hope?

It's called Windows Embedded 8.1

Only Windows Embedded 8 Standard is clean. WE8S is not updated to 8.1, hence the Embedded Industry 8.1 image is based off regular Windows 8.1 and does not receive updates on an isolated channel. Previously WES7, POSReady 7 and Thin PC are all isolated as WES on Windows update. Running Windows Embedded 8.1 (Industry Pro or Industry Enterprise) is the same as running Windows 8.1(Pro or Enterprise).

No, you subhuman piece of shit, windows is not open source to remove the kernel level spyware

Surely there's a version with absolutely no botnet.
There is a lot of business's that would require such.
Then again linux is a thing.

It's called windows 7

>downloading modified by some skiddie versions of proprietary operating systems
>not only downloading from a verified source and comparing hashes

What you're doing is the easiest way to become part of a literal botnet.
Of course you're too retarded to realize that irony.

if you spend even more time on the internet, you find people making names for themselves by cracking stuff and not putting viruses in it
OP use the search in qbittorrent for "km activated" or some shit.

There is not and will never be such a thing. Windows updates are forced which means even if there is a way to disable all or some telemetry and tracking it will require constant maintenance. Any and all methods will involve third party programs/scripts to constantly update and monitor (mostly by the end user themselves). The only true way of avoiding it is to not play the game. If the game (OS) is designed from the ground up for spying and collecting metadata among other things it's likely an exercise in futility.

There is. It's called installing it on a device not connected to any ethernet and has no WiFi.

It's LTSB

>Windows updates are forced
see

Wouldn't it be as simple as running ShutUp10 and anti-beacon, stopping any remaining botnet services and manually deleting system files which still connect to microshit servers (such as win update)? I assume this last part would lead to too many crashes which could only be fixed if someone reverse engineers botnet parts of the system and replace them. Which is exactly why you should all donate to the ReactOS project.

there is no such thing as a "botnet" you tinfoil hat neckbeard

customize your own installation image or better yet install gentoo

>Sup Forums created the windows 10 botnet meme by tricking normies to not install it
>botnet hoax didn't stop the normies and instead Sup Forums has targeted themselves
Welcome to the "you've been memed and still don't realize it after two years" club. Enjoy not being able to fully enjoy the OS how it was originally intended, and break it even more with your autism removal scripts. On the whole internet, only Sup Forums and a few news outlets think of windows 10 negatively. If you don't believe be, just consider doing 5 minutes of research on this subject. But if you like to live in a reality where microsoft lies about privacy to its users, that's okay, leave windows 10 to the "normies" and let everyone be happy

T. Windows Pajeet

>totally pozzed
Holy shit I hope you're only pretending.

I can make you an empty .iso file and upload it to torrents.

windows 10 is still and unstable piece of shit

werks for me trademark

There's an Enterprise 2016 ltsb iso that comes pre activated up on torrent leech. I just did a clean install a few days ago and it's really comfy.

>ShutUp10 and anti-beacon
Those don't work.

They won't remove botnet, but some of it gets disabled.

windows 10 user base is so fucking dumb, microsoft literally says you are their bitch no matter what.

your hardware sends satellite signals to collect information from your machine, even with no internet access.

I've tried Linux, but I'm too dumb for it
It's not even for the vidya anymore, it used to be though, I'd like to switch but I don't understand anything

what the hell are you doing?

Linux installs are much like Windows nowadays. The only issue as always is hardware support. Try using a USB drive to install a distro and see if it works on your machine. Manjaro is what I'd shill you to install.

windows 10 kills drives