24 hour layover

Amsterdam or Prague?

I'm going to be traveling to Europe this fall, on the way home, depending on which ticket I buy, I'll have a 24 hour layover in either Amsterdamn or Prague. Which one should I go with and why?

Prague, unless you want to be the weed lmao tourist

doesnt matter
youll have just enough time to be flashed by everything without seeing the actual citx

Both are quite cool. There are a lot of things to do and to see in both the places. Amsterdam is expensive as fuck while Prague is cheap but it looks "fake" as it was rebuilt after WW2. I would choose Prague

Is there a lot of ww2 things to see in Amsterdam?

*note. I'd arrive in Amsterdam at 0800, and depart 24 hours later- whereas Prague I'd arrive at 1435 and depart at 1200 the next day.

>ww2 things
What do you mean with ww2 things?
I've seen some art museums and the house of Anna Frank, some important squares, the royal palace and I had some beers and weed. I didn't see many things related to ww2.

ah, I just meant like artifacts and museums.

btw I won't be able to touch Weed cause of my job. So that's not a option

WW2 relics should not be the reason to visit Europe. It was an event of destruction, not of creation.

The reason Amsterdam looks how it looks is because it never got its shit bombed out of it.

USA USA USA USA!
Oh, I mean Prague (mainly center) is like 40% czech and rest are crazy tourists. They surely have a good reason why :-D

Just don't ever taxi, ever! They are speciliazed to suck money from tourists, maybe learn number 158 to call police when it will be like 200$ / 1km.

Prague

I find history fascinating. the same could be said about the Coloseum in Rome, the shit load of people that died horrible deaths there. But it's something everyone wants to see. it's no different.

Hi!

>don't taxi

So what's the best way to get around? Like from the airport into the city?

does Uber exist there?

walk, find natives who know what taxi to call

If you want to feel what do most of czech people feel every day, use public transport. We have it all: autobuses, troleybuses, metro, tram. Prague have one of really complex public transport systems ever. Sure the chance of you getting lost is high but that is fun part of turism :-D

Uber is still kind of meme here.

Or go for taxi, but be prepared for scam like in 60%. The more rich you look, the more they will try to inflate the bill.

i bet he will go out, so not much of public transport is operating that time

Prague easily. Amsterdam is super overrrated.

both are just as degenerate

ok romania

But they are

>Just don't ever taxi, ever! They are speciliazed to suck money from tourists, maybe learn number 158 to call police when it will be like 200$ / 1km.
This is very important, they are fucking thieves, use public trasport as much as you can, it's cheap and it works properly.
One night I've seen tons of taxis literally escaping from police. The next day it was on tv...crazy shit.

Thanks for the heads up.

You know... I should just call you for a ride ;)

Thanks ital. btw, do you happen to live near Vicenza?

No I live in the centre of tuscany (chianti zone).

I'll be in the Veneto area for 6 days. But I'm thinking of visiting Bologna too

prague you can see everything in a day desu

Prague. Amsterdam is shit.