ANOTHER day wasted on Sup Forums instead of learning programming or at least web development

>ANOTHER day wasted on Sup Forums instead of learning programming or at least web development

>web development
So, nothing wasted.

it seems easy enough and kind of cool actually

>web development
>learning

get a job
u'll learn instead of shitposting

no one wants a neet

BUt there is no jobs and I got no experience. :^(

I don't understand what there is to even "learn" about programming besides syntax.

Programming language theory, category theory, functional programming, how operating systems work, algorithms, theory of computation and so on. You sound like a Brainlet

>theory
>theory
>worthless paradigm
>pointless
>the only thing actually worth learning in your list
>theory
Just tell the computer to do the thing and it does it, how hard is that?

>I don't understand what there is to even "learn" about writing besides grammar.

meant to reply to

then get some experience, you lazy ass.

How?

So this what you are going to do.

Stand up, and go out for some fresh air.
Come back and go to Edx's CS 50 course.
After you done that, then you will have to learn the majority of the languages.
After that you should be set to work as a code money.

better than wasting your time trying to work with garbage EMC storage.

go back and forth between shitposting and learning

Okay user. I will. If I succed, thanks for saving my life.

I'm a sophomore in community college looking to transfer after this semester. Is it worth it for me to do the CS50 / CS50x course?

I'm a cs / math major

>tfw browsed Sup Forums the whole day

wish you the best man

Of course, user.
They give you the basic knowledge you would need to understanding the basics of computing, which can be very helpful to understand programing, but you don't need to if you just want to code.

dubs of truth
Even webdev has more gains then category theory.

HOW DO I LEARN WEBDEV

How to fix this:

Buy a book or downpad the torrent. Then every time you shitpost you must read one page and do the exercises.

hehe jokes on you ... its 8am and i just woke up to start my day

another day wasted learning to program in sikuli to bot a game

another day wasted trying to install bluestack so i can dont learn to program in sikuli to bot a game by downloading someone else's bot

fuck man, why am I so dumb when it comes to programming shit for hobby. I should be looking for a job instead of doing shit for a game that I may or may not get ban for cheating

>tfw throwing away my desktop, comfortable chair, and basically neutering my entire setup to force myself to get off the internet and games

You deserve it you dumb frog poster

t. cheating criminal scum

>frogposting

you deserve what you get

i read some Tanenbaum Modern OSs today and compiled gtk3 helloworld with cmake on win. now i am gonna proceed building my antibotnet encrypted notes app

>ANOTHER day spent using proprietary software instead of installing and learning how to use Linux

I have to break the cycle some day