The suicide rate in rural America has increased more than 40% in 16 years

>The suicide rate in rural America has increased more than 40% in 16 years
>cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6610a2.htm
have internet made you feel depressed and inferior, user? do you remember life before internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KFc3TXFg
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>do you remember life before internet?
Life is an endless struggle. So internet became just one another battlefield, populated by psychos just like the one described above me.

no but i grew a massive intolerance for slow internet from living in rural colorado for 6 years

now when my internet slows down im reminded of those years of torture and snap instantly.

That's because normies think Microsoft is leading technology. People who have discovered free software and the GPL license are available of being satisfied eternally.

the internet is just another reality where blank slates are cheaper

you could lose yourself in the virtual streets or make this reality be beneficial for you

to be productive today actually takes great discipline with constant crapload of attention-whoring apps and notifications about lives of people i shouldnt care about

the internet has nearly unlimited benefits. its more to do with the fact that at the very top of our society is a blood drinking, murdering, raping, pedophile, dark luciferian elite that want to destroy all that is good and free and moral. then comes our federal reserve fiat debt based money and clown economy, inflation, trash being taught in public schools and colleges, garbage food and water, endless kike propaganda in movies and media, taxes paying for mexican and nigger children so its hard to raise a family, even further degrading family values, and most of all nobody notices any of it.

no wonder people turn to the dark, just curl up and surrender.

>satisfied eternally
>Debian Founder killed himself

Absolutely.
>degrading family values
>kikes
just look at how every single girl is wearing a pair of black yoga pants. I work retail on a military base. And even these Tough clean shaven soldiers let their fucking 7-11 yr old daughters ealk out in public with their little butts squeezed poking out their yoga pants. Christ sake. Were doomed

>being a pedophile

He was beat and "raped" by a female police officer

>hurr i'm like literally SUCH a victim of my circumstances XD

hot as fuck

>nietzche was right

;_;

Underrated as fuck. And saved.

Duration of shotgun to head is 1.72 minutes? What are the measuring? Is that brain or heart activity?

more jesus and guns, that'll fix it

really? just a stupid troll and you take it seriously?

oh im laffin

Yep. My cell phone only gets turned on when I am calling out or expecting a call.

Can I get a quick rundown on this image?

sniffing glue and huffing paint destroys yu're brain
and ill huff
and ill puff
and ill snort my brains out
with cokain

its sniffing glue, man, golden pain = aurolac

>"Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?"

Your fucking retarded u dumb fuckinf nigger

>out of 100 how painful was it dieing from a bullet to the head?
>13/100 it only hurt a little bit

So... if we're going by the number of people across the US as a whole, it looks like it was about 12.2 per 100K in 1999, and around 15.4 per 100K in 2015. This would be an increase of around 26%, not 40%

>rural America
>Internet

Ahahaha, yeah right :'(

>seppuku
>lethality 51.5%
What did they mean by this?

>have internet made you feel depressed and inferior, user?
It went the other way around.

Thank you for writing this out user. You fucking summed it up perfectly. I seriously worry about our world these days

>blood drinking, murdering, raping, pedophile, dark luciferian elite that want to destroy all that is good and free and moral
how to human 101

damn i though plastic bag with a bottle of sleeping pills in hotel did better than 23%..

is this that point in the grand mouse experiment where the mice start suiciding and becoming lazy?

>sleeping pills
Sleeping pills that kill you reliably (Barbiturates) haven't been prescribed for decades.

However you can still acquire Pentobarbital, the most effective barbiturate for suicide.

Modern medicine

>In the Netherlands, the standard protocol for physician-assisted suicide is intravenously induced thiopental anesthesia, followed by bromide of alcuronium- or pancuronium-induced respiratory arrest. A concentrated oral solution of 100 mL containing 9 grams of pentobarbital sodium along with sugar syrup in a 20% ethanol solution is a standard solution used for self-administration by patient.
>physician-assisted suicide
now that's some quality service. in the country where i live government conceals suicide statistics info and prohibits child-free talk because need more slaves to feed top of the food chain

I'm linking this for reference. Goggle parts and you will find the source.

pastebin.com/KFc3TXFg

In Japan they do the opposite. There is no murder, only suicides.

His sacrifices are not in vain.

In the other parts of the world the assistance is usually available at the nearest police patrol. Maybe except UK.

>There is no murder, only suicides.
And self-defense. Don't forget the self-defense.

>trash being taught in public schools and colleges, garbage food and water
>mfw Logan is a warning about the coming 1984

Yes.

>have internet made you feel depressed
No, it makes me want to mass murder people on a scale that would make Hitler jealous.

The internet used to make me feel less depressed. Then the normies took it over. What's the difference now?

good, those bumpkins should all kill themselves

That's because rural life is shit compared to city life. I've lived in both areas and i choose city every time.

Rural life is depressing as fuck, You are living miles from civilization with nothing but trees to talk to all day. Any people you come in contact with aren't capable of having any meaningful discussion about anything beyond simpleton drivel about the weather.

Seriously. Living outside the city limits is basically intellectual suicide.

I'm more pissed off that i got exiled for too much internet use after trying to show my friends the glory, getting called a nerd for using it at all.

Now that everyone is absorbed into the watered down version of the internet that I don't feel entertained by since i experienced much greater things, I get exiled for not using the internet enough. "user why don't you post anything on Facebook and why don't you use Instagram? That's creepy!"

Not using the internet is creepy now! Fuck everyone.

Normies ruin everything.

The Inuit had a tradition for hundreds if not thousands of years:
If a member of the tribe wanted to die, they had to ask for permission 3 times, with a certain interval between the inquiries.
By the 3rd time they were let go.

I propose the same for the West.
You get to ask for suicide 3 times, with a minimum interval of 2 months.
At first, you will be offered psychological and psychiatric help.
By the third time, however, you are given 12 grams of Pentobarbital.

lol what are you 12?

being able to be away from people and our trash and sprawl is fucking amazing. recharges the soul, i wish i could get small spread deep in Owyhee County and live my life to the fullest

Females cannot rape men, bastard got what he deserved.

>You are living miles from civilization

Sounds fucking great.

>liberals shutting down businesses in rural areas and removing jobs
>liberals moving rural jobs to mexico
>liberals saying whites don't know how to be poor
>liberals saying the white man should not complain
>liberals literally don't give a shit of the working class
>liberals increasing the costs of gas and making the rural poors poorer as they rely a lot on cars and vehicles to get around
>liberals giving the white poors money to Lakeischia and her 5 nigglets from 5 different men who have all left. She spends all welfare on Iphones and shoes.

Yeah totally the Internet is why they are killing themselves.

I was depressed before the internet. I'm depressed now. I will be depressed after the internet.

Try having something jammed up your ass against your will and tell me that's not rape.

I do.

I also remember a life where if you followed the rules, got a decent job, etc, you could live a decent lifestyle. You really had to try hard to fail.

Then the 80s happened. Then the "fuck you, there's no loyalty here" bullshit on either side of the employer/employee equation and if you believed that you showed loyalty and worked the extra hours, at least you would be remembered when layoffs came.

Then you watched as you were laid off and absolute fuckups that actually wrecked things worth real money stayed on.

Then the SNL and Credit Union crisis of the late 80s, then the Clintons making "Reaganism cool again," the Y2K stock bubble, and then the Real Estate bubble of 2005 to 2008 wiping out everyone's 401k....

I saw people kill themselves because of what happened in Rhode Island during the credit union crisis. It's only gotten worse.

It will continue to get worse as the plutocrats turn this country into a kleptocracy like Zimbabwe.

I'm on my way out for health reasons (anybody got a spare kidney?). I wouldn't particularly care what happens after I'm gone were it not for a few things. I do have two granddaughters and a neice who I would like to see better days.

I'm not a boomer. I came in the year after. I've fought a good fight against what the boomers did, for whatever I could do. You guys need to continue to fix this shit once people like me are gone. There has to be /some/ hope for the future.

:-/

The Internet has not made people depressed. It's an undercurrent of cruelty and dysfunction in the overall society that have made people give up. I mean, man, Meals on Wheels being zeroed out? Who the fuck starves housebound grandmothers?

It has nothing to do with the Internet.

I grew up in a rural town with 2000 people. Now I live in the biggest city in my country and I dislike it.

If my job didn't require me to live in a big city, I would definitely move back. Only reason to live in a big city is to find a non-retard girlfriend plus work.

My small 2000 people town has fiber and everything so technology wise it's completely fine. Already have a GF and all we do is stay at home or go to the movies once in a while anyways.

Going rural would allow one to get a nice house for the same price as a fucking studio flat in a big city.

I honestly dont understand why someone would want to live in the cesspool which is big cities these days without being forced to like I am. Cities are filled with crime, violence and degeneracy.

They killing themselves cause now they have access to the Internet that exposes how degenerate city folk are. They know it's inescapable and the only way to stop the pain of knowing your civilization is falling is to kill yourself.

Come on. It's not fair to use this as a source for your sociology study.

the internet was a good thing until all you newcunts came along and fucked it up

if you:
>have a facebook, twitter, or similar social network account
>primarily use a phone to browse the internet
>use windows 10
>own a console made in the last 10 years
>own anything made by crapple

then fuck off, you are the reason the internet is shit today

>not a single response mentions where this bullshit is from

Do a fucking search faggots, this is fresh off reddit.

FUCK OFF OP YOU NORIME

>bastard got what he deserved.
More like: what he WANTED.

Great post. Thanks for the perspective.

>You guys need to continue to fix this shit once people like me are gone. There has to be /some/ hope for the future.

I'm on my last shot of hope. Finishing up a CS degree while brutally depressed, yet still managing good grades. One year left. If I don't get a job that at least allows me to have my own apartment in a few years, I'm going to kill myself. I suspect a lot of people around my age (~30) are in the same boat. Taking that last shot at the future. I'm not hopeful.

cdc.gov is a mirror for reddit? Interesting.

I was depressed before the internet so...

This.

That gif is kind of sexy

The internet fostered weakness and degeneracy so yes, it has made America depressed.

i wish I was her

>he doesn't appreciate nature and simplicity

lmao gtfo here normie

Truth

I wish I was in her, and (You) user.

nice post

the thing that annoys me is society forcing `happiness` meme on every person there is - on social networks people pretend like misery doesn't exist. normies don't realize some subspecies of people are born to be constantly depressed and aren't motivated to seek happiness

so lonely

>The suicide rate in rural America has increased more than 40% in 16 years
good, they deserve it

>plot-twist, it's all democrats

T H R U T H

also /thread

Chinks should be blamed.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males

wew

>wow the richest of our society is corrupt
>maybe if we vote for a billionaire it will change things
delusional tards lmao

>Tfw you're not sure if you're having deja vu right now or if you've seen this exact thread like a year ago
Why and how is Deja Vu a thing?

I bet you voted for Trump, just like a turkey who votes for early christmas.

People don't eat turkey on Christmas retard.

what country? or would you face treason?..

Yes they do, are you dumb? Does your family eat hot dogs at Christmas dinner or something?

No, actually, they don't, shit for brains.

You must be white trash if your family doesn't eat turkey at Christmas dinner.

The internet has radically impacted my development by exposing me to a wide verity of media (film, literature, music, ect). But more importantly the internet gave me the tools/perspective to find meaning in my existence and more substance in my life.

>You guys need to continue to fix this shit once people like me are gone. There has to be /some/ hope for the future.

Great post. Every generation has its crisis in the XXth century and somehow humanity still keeps going. I'll try to be optimistic about our future and if that fails I'll still try to enjoy my brief time on this Earth.

good post, refreshing that not everyone on Sup Forums is a trumptard

"Why these deplorables are not putting me 50 points ahead?" offended a lot of people. Remember Michael Moore and his comment? "Trump's election is going to be the biggest fuck ever recorded in human history and it will feel good."

I'm not an American and I had no horse in this race, but the Democrats could have handled this better.

>The internet has radically impacted my development by exposing me to a wide verity of media (film, literature, music, ect).
that's true, but don't you feel constantly distracted and with you could accomplish more if you didnt browse social networks, forums, etc?

>Shotgun
>Duration: 1.72 minutes
Uhhhh.... You sure about that?

now where do I get a shotgun in yurop

but who will slave away at all the bottom jobs then, user?

Sure the democrats suck, but the dying for rural America would have been slower and probably less painful.

>but who will slave away at all the bottom jobs then, user?
I doubt the number of suicide will increase sharply. The savings in social security or health core costs might even outweigh the lost slave labor.

I felt depressed and inferior before the internet was a significant part of my life. There have also been periods where i didn't have internet access for months at a time and nothing changed really.