American propaganda

Is it true americans sing national anthem every morning every day in school?

>be patriotic everyday
>be called propagandist

>it's patriotic when we do it but it's propaganda when they do it meme

Not the anthem, that's saved for special events like sports or pep rallies.

>being a proudly cow of your farm

We stood for ours every morning in SJW, "we're peace keepers" land. If we can do it anyone can.

No we pledge every morning (you aren't forced to do it but you'll get called an edgy faggot for not doing it, because thats what you are) and the anthem is only before special events such as pep rallies and sports games

This guy gets it. It isn't even that big of a deal. The worst you'll get is some dirty looks from the teacher, but that's more because you look like a too cool for school doucher.

Every morning we get up, brush our teeth with Coca Cola and eat our state mandated ration of McDonald's. We then sing the national anthem before reciting the pledge of allegiance and the Lord's prayer, in that order, in front of a shrine containing a flag, a stuffed bald eagle pictures of Jesus, George Washington, and the sitting president. We then mount our scooters and drive to school. At school, the prayer ritual is repeated. We then spend 8 hours learning about America.we then go home, repeat the ritual, then watch american idol, America's got talent, and American ninja warrior. We then repeat our prayer ritual and go to sleep.

I dont see how any of this is propaganda.

Truth is most of the kids don't even understand the words of the pledge of allegiance that they recite every morning

What os pledge?

And cnn calls us authocraty

>You are subject to the local laws of the United States, including ones that appear harsh by Australian standards (for example, you can be fined and/or arrested for being in public places such as parks or beaches after dark, or for not crossing roads at traffic lights or pedestrian crossings).

'Land' 'of' 'the' 'Free'

no, we sing the Russian one

The pledge is just a pledge, takes about 15s.

I pledge allegiance to the flag
Of the United States of America
and to the republic for which it stands
One nation, under god, indivisible,
With liberty and justice for all

No. They make the pledge of allegiance, not sing the national anthem.

And it's hardly enforced. Especially for international students.

This is funny because it could be true.

In fact, it was pretty fun messing with the more nationalistic teachers. We had a Vietnamese student who would do the anthem in Chinese (he learned just enough Chinese to do the pledge; he spoke no languages other than English)

Teacher got pissed and tried to send him to the principal, but the vice principal was afraid that they'd be blasted for being racist so he went on the media and told them they wouldn't punish the vietnamese kid

And why do you like god so much? It's not the middle age anymore.

They added that part during the Cold War because commies hate God... But

>why do you like God so much?
Because we're not all neckbeard faggots

>has cross on flag

Personally I'm a Christian

but the word god was added to the pledge in the 50s

no.

We sing the anthem every morning in school too... What's wrong?

>Personally I'm a Christian

Starting in late middle school/ high school no one really cared. Most people didn't do it

You forgot the stars and stripes kissing ceremony and admiring presidents picture break, everything else seems accurate

america and russia are sorts of shit. but russia much worse. i used to like ameritards until i realised how stupid they are. even worse than pidorashkas. MAH GOD, PERSIDENT, HOPE, MAH PUTIN, MEKE BURGERLAND GREAT AGAIN.

These laws are never enforced t b h

Yes, we love our country and aren't afraid to admit it.

Only failed states with nothing to be proud of condemn patriotism.

>but russia much worse
It has to be. You people don't have a pledge of allegiance to say every day

Thank God I wasn't forced to chant any """"patriotic"""" shit in front of my class. That would be embarassing.

>2016
>he unironically believes in dog

perhaps russia would be doing better if you did

Yeah, we totally need more brainwashing for kids.

Thank god I waant born in your impoverished desolate shithole lol

A janitor at Intel makes more than your family

>implying we are not forced to pray to Tsar' Vladimir the Tavrical and The Holy Oil tube of all Rus land

My father once got fined for jaywalking actually. $80 in salt lake city lmfao. This was like five years ago.

I like when Rusiann butthurt against greatest country on the planet intensifies :3

Is it true that you don't get any vegetables with your food order?

Seems sort of counter-productive to be honest lad. I mean, it's much more powerful if you come to the realization yourself that those values are virtuous and honorable than having it be a fucking mantra that you'd forced to recite every day. It cheapens the value of freedom and justice when you remove the critical aspect of it and make it into a religion.

Just my 2ยข

Platinum lel, that's literally the opposite of what modern Russia needs

>your entire country

Its the pledge of allegiance, and only on Mondays. Even the teachers just half assed it under breath. Nobody actually proudly shouts it out with conviction or anything.

>why do americans drive drunk
>because they get arrested for walking drunk

We had to sing our anthem twice per year and look how little of a shit we give.

FREEDOM AINT A CHOICE DAMMIT

>I will NOT be conformist scum and say I like my country, UGH you just DON'T GET ME MOM, GOD!

Because you can't passionate about something you're forced to do. But if you read about the founding fathers, their ideas and their struggles only then does it become powerful to the point where even I, a foreigner, becomes swayed and admire them.

> - Guys, guys,,, I'm a true patriot, I swear! I didn't say the pledge because my throat was sore! I love America. God bless! Don't send me to Guantanamo, I beg you!
> - Steve Cuckson, you are arrested for illegal possecion of Kinder eggs. I'll have to shoot you. God bless America!
>bang

Dunno, why?

>Nobody actually proudly shouts it out with conviction or anything.
Holy shit thats worse. Go hard or go home.

We all love our country, we are just tired as fuck on the mornings we do it desu.

>country flushing its heritage down the toilet in charge of passion

I make more in an hour than you will in a year. Why do you continue to post?

>They're not denying it and actually confirming it's true
>They will keep calling Russian state drones

>its an "its okay when X country does anything but not when USA does it" roleplaying meme thread.

Stop pretending to be shocked.

WTF? We all are Christian brothers! You are a Pole therefore Christian! You must have not resisted to Russia and die! Or didn't you read Gospel of Matthew?

>But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

WTF Boland? Why do you always resist?

>he unironically lives in Russia

I didn't vote for the fuckers ruin...running our country lad and I never plan on doing it. Revolutionary America up until the 1950s ish was goat. That's all I'm saying. If you take that as an insult then go right a fucking head.

Russia really doesn't need another isolationist cult of personality. Maybe Russians might see this differently as they seem to want a "strong leader" and a "strong country", but that attitude clearly isn't getting them anywhere

More than one would think mein friendo

Our laws often make it impossible to not break them

it doesn't have to be about personality, I think what they miss is some sense of their country - fact that they own it and such - once they feel that they own their land they would perhaps not need a strong leader