About to install windows 10

>about to install windows 10
>ended up installing fedora

am i a good lad Sup Forums?

>NASA/Red Hat
you're a good goy, little dragon

Yes

Yes.

it's really cool it can recognize my keyboard and display. linux really has improved.

You're a good boy

there is literally nothing wrong with Fedora

you look more like a girl though

Just install virt-manager and run both at the same time.

should i enable proprietary software sources? does it to anything other than let me choose?

MAY DAY MAY DAY

it seems it only happened to the getting started window but it still scared me. am i still a good lad?

what about games?

i might try to gpu passthrough a vm. what's the easiest virtual machine on linux to do that? qemu+kvm?

good luck getting anything work on fedora 25 with wayland
literally nothing is compatible with that anymore

what do you mean not compatible? as in VMM? also how do i install the kvm package i couldn't find it in the package manager. VMM gave me a warning stating that kvm wasn't available and i don't want the lag life.

Hope you installed it on your head and not on the PC

sorry
don't know about using KVM
I tried fedora 25 and I found that nothing is compatible except that is included in the iso
for example chrome or chromium now is not working at all
you can solve that by switching to a different DE though

alt+f2 then r then enter

No. You should only ever use Richard stallman approved software. Fedora has non-free drivers.

Very good I'm proud of you.

OP deserves a pat on the back for resisting the botnet.

OP here ended up installing windows 10 after struggling with kvm and driver management. im sorry i let you down ;-;

The kvm package is qemu-kvm. Also don't listen to the guy that says nothing works on fedora 25, I do gpu passthrough just fine on my fedora 25 machine. Only thing that doesn't work anymore is synergy because they haven't finished wayland support yet (you can switch back to xorg if you really need synergy).

No games for you.