ITT: National/regional borders. Pic related, it's the California-Arizona border/port of entry

ITT: National/regional borders. Pic related, it's the California-Arizona border/port of entry

So why are there gates?

to tip

It's an outpost that the California Department of Agriculture and the California Department of Transportation put up to keep people from bringing non-native species and plagues to the state, or things that are illegal in the state.

Many states have similar outposts, and they are mostly there for commercial trucks

Old border crossing between Slovakia and the Czech Republic.

Severn Bridge, connecting England and Wales.

border crossing Hesse to Baden-Württemberg

border between Iceland and everyone

German-Polish border along the Neiße river.

border between belgium and netherlands

I think that's the only picture thats ever been taken that shows the bridge without fog

Border between Finland and "that" place.

further proof belgium isn't a country

Border between Tijuana and San Diego

did you take these?

Pont du Normandie, bridge connecting Upper and Lower Normandie.

Yeah.

which side is which

Czech-German border crossing.

I'd suggest checking the language on the billboards, but they'd probably be in Spanish either way

Geographical center of the Czech Republic.

I always loved Český Těšín-Cieszyn boredr, ther part of the city on the left bank of river is Czech, the one on the right bank is Polish, there are two bridges connecting them. This one is used for cars going from Poland to Czech Republic.

Finnish-Russian border crossing at Nuijamaa.

underrated

im not retarded kevin

The Chinese-Russian-North Korean border, aka the most depressing looking border in the world.

Empty side is US. Populated side is Mexico, city of Tijuana is built right up to fence.