Why don't the French win wars?

Based liberators

i have 2 world war winner belts in my rooms though

just try it m8

Nigger detected

Botn France-UK : 2-1

CAN BRITS EVEN COMPETE ?

Fatty hands

The brits.. Ugh.. Ugly people, don't go there.

Angry because you lost your colony?

kek the best thing your cunt has produced is a mechanical shitting duck

yeah you tell em frenchie

WW1
WW2
Indochina
Algeria

You'd like that wouldn't you ;) x

WWI : a victory
Indochina, Algeria : who cares ? We killed a lot of these ungrateful cunts

Don't call us cunt

and considering there's 5 millions of algerians, me included destroying your shithole from withing you should show some fucking respect just in case i decide to spare your wife after raping her once the day of the Rope is upon us

>WWI : a victory
France never recovered from it, making them pushovers for WW2

oy feck off you tato munchin, eccy poppin, craic lovin, 'ligion warrin, abortion hatin, commitment breakin, glue sniffin leprechaun

Ooga ooga booga allah ackba

Eat shit, algerian scum

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

No more tears

Just raise in revolt already, Mouloud, we'll wipe you out again and it will be better for everybody.
user is a moron for insulting you though.

We more than recovered

French population before WW1: 41 million
Now: 65 million

>FUIR SON PAYS

INFABRIQUABLE

most of those are mudslimes

Yea, sure, we've 20M mudshits

Thank you, Australia

Thanks for being fair lad

You're welcome Algeria

You're polite, today, China

Litérallement quoi

Yeah, and those fight as well, if not better than, whites. So this makes us even stronger on the military plan than mere numbers suggest.

Most decorated regiment in the French army: RICM (made up of Moroccan troops). In a large part because of its part in the battle of Verdun in WW1.

I don't hate England or the English, but I'm committed to helping the oppressed peoples of Scotland and Ireland. There can only be peace until the Celts roam free.

I will DESTROY every French 'person' on the planet, you can't even roast beef

YOU ARE NOT FRENCH

Let me be frank : you can't prank the Frank

Justement, lit littéralement le tweet.

>RICM

Don't forget either that during WW2, it was the first allied (not just French) regiment to reach the Rhine during the liberation of Europe in 1944.

"They returned immortal from the great battle"

...OH MERDE :DDDDD

whatever, shitskin

I miss Napoleon

YES I AM.
And white too.
No matter what may happen in the future, those Moroccans (probably all Muslims) did heroic service in both world wars. Nothing will erase that as long as the French army exists.
You can only *hope* that you will be even half as good as they were.

It's easy to be a war hero during peacetime like you do, see, but THEY had to face determined German opposition behind excellent fortifications in difficult terrain.

Dumbass, the Regiment ceased to use Moroccan troups after Morocco got its independance.
Nonetheless, it still exists today and retained its name, and the (mostly white) soldiers part of it see its tradition as great honor.

Evidently you're a little piece of shit that didn't even do his military service (much less fought in a war), it's not your place to criticize war heroes, of whatever skin color.
If you had been in the army and uttered such despicable trash under my command, you would have end up cleaning the toilets for the whole ten months.

;_;

yea, yea, inch'allah ackbar, my friend

>Anti Brit thread is created
>JFs end out fighting amongst themselves

Just like old times, perfidy best idy

>I see myself as a proud patriot and a defender of France
>I know nothing about these things or the people who actually do it in real life

Why are you even talking about shitskins ?

Won't save you tough I'm afraid, old chap.
Here it's French army vs. Internet moron, so there wouldn't be any real fighting.

It's a shame to see our traditions fade away so quickly though. Some of these guys are still alive, yet forgotten by those who intend to "preserve the glory of France".

Oh the idiocy.

They're no longer Moroccans dumbass, Morocco got its independance from France in 1960 so no more Moroccan troops in the French army.

Here, the RICM today (coming back from Mali were they fought islamists, mind you), see for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkdNJ1dAxFk

Some of these guys DIED FOR FRANCE only a few days ago. Perhaps you could at least not insult them?

Oh, I didn't mean to be rude
But seriously, nobody gives two shits

You don't give a shit because you can. You can not give a shit because of them.
Seriously, you think we could do without an army?

divide and conquer lad

never knew libya isnt francophone but egypt defo is not 2bh

>anti Brit thread
>frogs star arguing amongst themselves when Brits pay them no mind

>Madagascar

OH HERE HE GOES AGAIN

Me too, my friend.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

FRONTIERES NATURELLE QUAND ?

MUWAAAAAAH THE FRENCH BORDERS

nice map

The Egyptian population by and large doesn't speak French but the well educated do, in addition Egypt has long been popular with French tourists so Egyptians working in that sector often learn French.
Libya was an Italian colony.

innit :^)

Quand les autres seront tous morts de vieillesse. Avec Schengen même pas besoin de les envahir, suffira juste d'y aller en voiture et de squatter une maison vide.

Swiss, Italians, Belgians and Dutchies would never accept...

GENOCIDE, THEN :^)

>Implying they wouldn't

meh

Maybe Walloons...if deus lo vult

I always forget that the Illyrian provinces were a thing. Does anyone know how Napoléon is/was seen in Croatia and Slovenia then and now ?

I disagree
shit map

>French
>Winning any World War

No

Your country was better when it was sucking the dry nipple of England

WWI, neutralfag

We are civilised enough to know that throwing rocks at each other isn't a good idea, and at least we didn't lose millions and get absolutely raped by the Germans

Millions of dead and many more in a wheelchair don't matter if the honour is saved.

this 2bh

>Spaniards talking about losing, dignity and honour
You lost a war against yourselves, on October 14th 1469

At least my country hasn't had a major war since the 30's

Napoleon was a cool dude.

PERFIDIOUS

:^)

good_guys_always_lose.jpg

how many french here would like to see the Bonapartist heir ascend to Emperor?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Christophe,_Prince_Napoléon

I sure would, much better than Hollande 2bh

They aren't going to fight on your side, Pierre.

Although France and Britain, both fucked by Muslims.

RICM? they are fighting islamists in Mali right as we speak. One was killed only a few days ago.

French'd

Fuck the immigrants