Omg ryzen may perform worse in gayms but is has way better fps per $ than intelshit!!!!!

>omg ryzen may perform worse in gayms but is has way better fps per $ than intelshit!!!!!

Guys, anywhere besides fucking america, amd is just as expensive as intel, please stop bragging about them great prices without looking at non burger cunts.

Ryzen is a fucking disappointement.

Price in New Zealand:
1800x $799
6900K $1600
1700 $499
7700K $540

Jesus

Dumb phoneposter.

How do we solve the phoneposter problem?

>Eurocuck prices

Literally who cares?

If you got the CPUs for free which would you pick?

New Zealand has to be the worst for tech prices because of its geography.

well it's nearer to the US than Europe

Who the fuck cares about the difference of a few tens of $s. Just get the best performing CPU for your use cases.

People on this board are so so stingy holy fuck

>intel box without cooler
>amd box with cooler

nice try shekelberg

geography? No, it's not due to that for such small items, it's due to tariffs and taxation in general. Those refugees aren't gonna pay for themselves.

That's always been the case in EU. Retailers adjust prices to actual performance. That's why RX480 in here is absolutely pointless because it costs as much as 1060 while giving you your typical AMD bullshit. If that's the case in Germany it only means Ryzen is truly DOA and it sold fuck all.

>intel without cooler

If you an hero. Problem solved.

>refugees
You mean Aboriginals and Pointless white-guilt/self-loathing

>using a stock fan

It's a pretty good cooler though unlike the piece of shit intel typically bundles with their chips.

It's fucking massive though. I wonder if they will come up with something for matx mobos or u will have to buy something outside of stock.

Microcenter always has sales and is collection only. Fine if you live near to one but otherwise it's not. Stop using this meme retailer please.

7700k, since I game 90% of the time, and if I wanted to stream or render, the 7700k would do a good enough job at that as well

>plus tax and gas
Fuck off

Live right near one, get free shit ALL the time.

Haha, how does it feel, cuck?

I had to admit it but clearly Intel is a wiser choice here.

The 1700 is $50 cheaper in Canada and comes with a cooler. Now if only there were some decent matx motherboards for it.

I can walk to one

Me love you long time.
haha, my name's Jim.

no1 gives a shit about ur 3rd world shitholes (see: everywhere besides the US)

>anywhere besides fucking america

no one cares lol

>3rd world shitholes

Lmaoo, says the fucking burger? Any nordic/germanic european country is 10 times as civilized and developed as the US. The only third world count in this thread is the one you're standing/sitting/laying on currently.

Baka.
>new Zealand is in the eh
Tippity top kek, user.

>Germany
>1st world

>New Zealand has to be the worst for tech prices because of its geography.
>not living on Brazil

KYS

Besides our bad handling of refugees, this country is several times more developed than burgerland.

But as well as I know Sup Forums and Sup Forums all you can do is rant about MUUH REFUGEES.

>guys, stop comparing these, they're the same price in my worthless country
I'm sorry, but unless your currency is the USD then you don't matter. Fuck off.

A nation is it's people jackass

>actually an assblasted mudslim from germoney

Lol no wonder you are envy against the Americans

>it's good enough
Where have I heard that argument before?

should i get ryzen for streaming?

>hurt during amd is more expensive in my country.
Ok, so the shit posters aren't even american.

Flags on posts when?

$10 cheaper + (good) cooler included.
Intel at least $35 ~ 40 more expensive, hardly t he same price.

Nobody cares about you shithole third world countries lol

How much do you pay for medical insurance and what does it provide?

Fuck you eurocuck we have big fucking guns.

But they have drug cartels so it's cool cause cheaper drugs due to tax evasion, meanwhile you have to go to Amsterdam and spend a fortune.

$35-40 dollars isn't the same price to you.

What are you, fucking homeless?

Now the Pacific is smaller than the Atlantic too?!

Ryzen because it has superior minimum FPS thus less stuttering than memtel. Something that gaymur websites don't talk about.

$40 + $30 for a good cooler

hence, the difference is more like $70

Maybe they get their money by earning it instead of asking "Hay mommy...". When you grow up you'll know you can't build wealth thinking a single dollar has no value new kid ;)

Not to mention that Intel mobos are more expensive which increases the price difference by atleast another $50-100.

I would say that equally performing CPUs on both sides have atleast $100-$200 difference changing from R5-i5 to R7-i7 products

Yeah and Finland AMD is MORE expensive.

I'd really love to support the underdog, as I understand competition is good for the consumer and all that but I just can't pay MORE for "inferior" product.

Stop talking about games you cunt.

This isn't

Probably on the order of the True Finns because they aren't made out in Nokia

I WANT TO LICK HER SOLES

slav lands

7700K $407
1700 $360

>AMD without integrated graphics

Yeah, technology prices here are fucking terrible.
At least our internet isn't garbage.

>implying it's a 7700k competitor
Do yourself a favor and check the prices of the 6900k.

That's just wrong, user.

nah, that's post-brexit UK. we getting fucked by every company on prices right now,

and brexit still didn't officially happen, funny how panic hit before anyone did anything.

At least its comfy for Europoors

>tfw went to Britain for 2 months
>that 0.85 Exchange rate

and my name is Jonas

are you guys being retarded on purpose? Auckland to Istanbul is around 10,600 miles. Auckland to California is around 6,500 miles.

when will you retards realise that the r7 lineup isnt meant to contest the i7 lineup, but the i7 extreme lineup?

welcome to economics, fearmongering tanks currencies

Our dollar has been weak against the US's since late last year. The 1700's price makes sense, but the 1800X's price is some extra bullshit.

>panic
That's what it's like
If you want to be a trader study psychology. Not economics