How can we make this world Greek?

How can we make this world Greek?

bump

No, we can't, Polybos.

Step 1: Find aliens who accept IOUs.

fuck canada and your trips

why?

Because it would go bankrupt faster than I would say Kurwa mać.

kurwa mac

bump

we'd all have to get btfo by t*rks

Borrow money and never pay them back

I don't like Finns in my thread because most of you are boring and weird.

bad idea

we can start by removing all the turks from Anatolia and throwing them into the sea I guess.

They would fuck us up right now.

no it wouldn't, we'd crash dem roaches in a war.
I can personally kill one thousand turks with just one hand.

blindfolded

They would fuck you up.

no, I can probably kill 10,000 with just one bullet
how many turks can you kill ?

fuck off non-Greek shitskin subhuman

you sound a bit of a fag, I bet you can't even kill 100 turks with both hands

I want to kill degenerate Americans first.

I can crash so many turkish skulls with my boot that my friends call me the turko-skullcrasher .
I'd crash their skull hard enough for their eyes to pop out and then take a piss in their eye sockets.
what would you do with a turkroach?

Ally and try to kill all Americans.

what? you would ally with insects? we squash those insects.
motherfucker are you shitting me? don't fuck with me I'll crash your skull with my boot and then piss inside your eye socket, they don't call me no turko skullcrasher without a reason.

I want to squash white Americans.

say my name! SAY MY FUCKING NAME YOU PIECE OF INSECT LOVING SHIT.
what's my name?

Greece must expand

that's right, you be a good boy or I'll come lookin' for ya and crash you and your insect's family skulls
for I am the TURKO SKULLCRASHER!

How can we find more people who want to make this world Greek?

by finding people that want to make it less turkish

Turks are not our biggest problems. Americans, Russians, Westerners and Jews are. Are you even a Greek like me?

yes I am a Greek like you, my ancestors have at least 2,000 confirmed kills against turks.
how many turks have your ancestors killed?

I don't believe you. Prove that you are a Greek.

here it's the certificate of the confirmed kills against turks, signed by the prime minister of Greece himself.
Now show me yours/

You are not a tourist. Prove that you are a Greek.

Και γαμω φιλε

Ι vouch for him. He speaks the truth.

If everyone became greek I don't think we could have enough money to send aid to them all.

I am greek

Kill yourself

I am Greek

Πω ρε μάγkα ωραίος, είσαι ΟΥΚας;

I just did, that's a signed document by the President himself.
Proof that I'm a walking a turkish meat, grinder.
CIA

Why is he so fixed on Turkey? Ottoman boogeyman is dead. Our new enemies are countries like America or Russia.

You send credits, not real help.

Τι στον πουτσο ειπες μολις για μενα, μιkρη πουτανα? Να σε ενημερωσω οτι αποφοιτησα πρωτος των πρωτων απ'τη Στρατιωτιkή
Σχολή Αξιωματιkών Σωμάτων, εχω εμπλαkει σε παρα πολλες αναχαιτησεις Τουρkων στο Αιγαιο, kαι βγαζω 300 χιλιαδες το χρονο. Εχω εkπαιδευτει σε ανταρτιkο πολεως kαι ειμαι ο kορυφαιος ΟΥΚας του Ελληνιkου Στρατου.Θα γαμησω εσενα kαι οτι εχεις αγαμητο kαι θα το θυμασαι για μια ζωη μωρη παλιοπουσταρα στο λογο της τιμης μουστο λογο της τιμης μου. Νομιζεις οτι μπορεις να μου λες μαλαkιες στο ιντερνετ? Μαντεψε παλιοαδελφη. Οση ωρα μιλαμε επιkοινωνω με το μυστιkο μου συναδελφο στην ΕΥΠ kαι το IP σου εντοπιζεται αυτη την στιγμη οποτε ετοιμασε το kωλαραkι σου μαλαkισμενο. Οταν τελειωσω μαζι σου δεν θα σε ξαναδει το προσωπο της γης. Εισαι νεkρος, μπορω να σε σkοτωσω οπουδηποτε, με πανω απο 700 τροπους kαι αυτο μονο με τα γυμνα μου χερια.Οχι μονο εχω kανει Μεγαλο Πευkο, αλλα εχω kαι θειους απο Κρητη kαι προσβαση σε ολοkληρο το οπλοστασιο του Ελληνιkου Στρατο kαι θα το χρησιμοποιησω για να σε διαγραψω απο την Ελλαδα Μου γαμημενη απλυτε.

10/10 γουλντ πρανk kαλ εγkεν

the word you're looking for is fixated .
and yes, I've been killing turks for far too long so I'm pretty fixated, even the President told me to take some time off and maybe raise a family.

You should find more Greeks and kill all Russian tourists this year.

I am grek

I can't, there's 70,000,000 shitstains I have to clean. The country needs me.

Kil yrself

ΠΑΡΕ ΑΓΑΠΗ

>not having the version with the laser shooting eyes

Why brother i am grek

Κυς

Because he know you're a dumb turk, and is just making fun of you just like everyone else here?

We can't. The world's already Greek. I am Greek.

I am a Greek.

Am I Greek?