FIND A FLAW

fIND A FLAW

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=fVrQdz_x9hs
out.com/entertainment/popnography/2012/06/26/jon-maddog-hall-comes-out-homosexual-alan-turing-birthday
amazon.com/Dell-XPS9560-7001SLV-PUS-Laptop-Nvidia-GeForce/dp/B01N1Q0M4O/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1489870203&sr=1-2&keywords=dell xps 15&refinements=p_n_feature_four_browse-bin:2289792011,p_n_feature_five_browse-bin:13580790011
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Macfag here:

Keyboard fucking sucks.

Overpriced

Awful keyboard.

None. That $1700 personal computer doesn't do anything wrong. It doesn't thermal throttle at all and uses the best software

its not a iMac

>glossy screen
>terrible keyboard
only flaws it has desu, just wait for he anti-apple poorfags to show up with their 1366x768 tn thinkpads

Glossy screen means better colors though

>pointing out the best things about it as flaws

the keyboard fucking metled

Overpriced, overheating, hunk of gay irrelevant shit nobody besides homosexuals use.

if I'm outside or in a bright room, glossy really shows its flaws

plus matte screens don't really mess with colors though if done right

>le overpriced
its not overpriced when you consider it doesn't have a cucked display or terrible battery life
>le apple is gay XDDDD
you sound insecure

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

see

It's not on my desk right now

I can't justify spend $1000 on a facebook browser machine

The screen is really bright though (500 nits). Outside a matte screen will be hard to read anyways if it's not bright.

>its not overpriced when you consider it doesn't have a terrible battery life
they had to remove the battery percentage because of the battery life

Apple's EFI implementation fucking sucks. It's a botched proprietary piece of code that belongs in the trash. It BARELY passed an old EFI standards check.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last great Macbook was 2015 rMBP
where tf did my ports go
what happened to magsafe
why apple

Hey now. Just because you don't have a job, doesn't mean others don't too. I spent 2100 on the machine and it's made me upwards of 80k in 2-3 years

>Last great Macbook was 2015 rMBP

But the 2016 one is superior lack of ports and SD card slot aside.

>2015

where's the mouse buttons user?

>2016

like any modern laptop has buttons anyways so thats a lousy argument

Thermal throttling
It can dent
Slow SSD and ram
Can't buy parts
cant legally fix

>like any modern laptop has buttons anyways

DELET

thats not a flagship laptop though

>it can dent
At least it's not made of chintzy plastic. If you're worried about denting a computer than you should take better care of it. The SSD is noticeably slower than an iMac's fusion drive SSD, no idea why. But is there any computer out there that doesn't thermally throttle? I'd say it's a lot better than the computer burning on you. You can buy parts. You can legally fix them, but it breaks the warranty.

>cant legally fix
T H I S

The only time that's a problem is if the sun/light is behind you.
The screen gets bright enough that you can easily see it even with some glare.
same shitty copy pasta that only an idiot/anti apple fag would fall for.

>throttling
only an issue on the 2015 15" with the 370x, 2012 retina, and 2011.
>It can dent
so can thinkpads, what's your point?
> Slow SSD
it's literally the fastest consumer grade ssd in the world, what crack are you on
>slow ram
it's 1866 ddr3, it's not that slow.
2133 ddr4 wouldn't be that much faster.
not like you'd even notice the difference.
>Can't buy parts
ebay
you can't buy parts for most normal consumer grade laptops anyways
>cant legally fix
You can. You just aren't supposed to get the schematics for it
and it's not like any other laptop manufacturers just give you the schematic.

>t. mactoddler

this entire thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=fVrQdz_x9hs

>copy pasta that only an idiot/anti apple fag would fall for.
Those are all valid points you filthy sub human apple shill

>plebs like this on Sup Forums still don't know what the glossy screens on MacBooks have been like for 3 generations

Stick to your fucking T60 you out-of-touch clueless retard.

>any impact = absorbed and reflected

>besides homosexuals

Where does this mayme come from? Mac users are all manners of ordinary people. They ship tens of millions of Macs every year, and hundreds of millions of iDevices to the western world. Do you think homosexuals have an interest in computers? Are you an idiot? Linux users are statistically more homosexual than anyone else.

This screen has no problem with being outdoors.

>Linux users are statistically more homosexual than anyone else
[citation needed]

I bought an iMac and I fucking hate it so much. It was way too expensive. Now I'm thinking of selling it at a great loss.

I want to buy a nice guitar but now I can't because I bought this piece of shit. A cheap ass 400$ self built with Linux would basically be the same thing. 2500 CAD for this thing. I don't know what possessed me. I could be rocking a gibson les paul standard for that kind of cash.

/thread

Literally only gullible morons buy Apple trash, or people who literally know nothing about laptops and just buy whatever is popular.

Are you in EU? I will buy it off you if it's in perfect condition

welp, this explains terry i guess...

Except it's the best laptop and offers great productivity for anyone even slightly creative

But go on and mess with config settings on your Gentoo, I'm sure you'll feel better about yourself

>interviewed some artsy sluts at uni
>yeah I'm totally bi I like girls and guys xD
>Ok just put homosexual

Have you been outside in real life mate? Or do you get your information on life from little article pieces from 2005?

>throttling overheating housefire trash
>great productivity

>t. mactoddler

retina = glossy

Literally this, urgh, I'm so triggered

>t. TwinkPadder

What are you trying to say?

out.com/entertainment/popnography/2012/06/26/jon-maddog-hall-comes-out-homosexual-alan-turing-birthday

>Most of us have probably not heard of Jon "Maddog" Hall, the executive director of Linux International.

>Well, the 61-year-old came out today in honor of Alan Turing's birthday.

>In fact, computer science was a haven for homosexuals, trans-sexuals and a lot of other “sexuals”, mostly because the history of the science called for fairly intelligent, modern-thinking people. Many computer companies were the first to enact “diversity” programs, and the USENIX organization had a special interest group that was made up of LGBT people.

>In fact, computer science was a haven for homosexuals, trans-sexuals and a lot of other “sexuals”, mostly because the history of the science called for fairly intelligent, modern-thinking people. Many computer companies were the first to enact “diversity” programs, and the USENIX organization had a special interest group that was made up of LGBT people.

Get fucked you clueless morons.

LINUX BTFO

>computer science is science
Good one lad

This senpai. It honestly feels like just tapping a flat surface. The touchbar thing is also a meme. Just got myself a 2015 model instead.

I have one of those apple wired keyboards

Which macbook model has a similar keyboard

They're all equally shit.

its Apple.

This. I pre-ordered the 2016 model and cancelled it for the superior 2015 model.

I must be the only person who prefers the 2016 keyboard to the 2015. The 2015 one feels so mushy and the keys are too small. 2016 feels solid.

How cheap can a rMBP 2015 be acquired for

>giant trackpad
>stupid touch bar
>shit keyboard
>shit battery life (apple removed your time remaining indicator lol)
>can't even install gentoo
>windows 10 drivers from apple broke the speakers
>dongles everywhere
>triple the price of other laptops with similar specs
It's the most retarded machine I've ever seen. Literally a fucking fashion accessory. Take it to /fa/, you homo.

it's perfect.

I got used to it after a day. now I can't stand other keyboards. it's superior to all other ones. it's so damn easy to type on and doesn't tire your fingers at all

damn, triple the price? Can you show me a laptop with the same screen, RAM and SSD?

>4 Thunderbolt 3 ports

Enjoy your Acer Aspie or whatever jizzcrust thinkpad you got for $80 off ebay

>nothing else but 4x the most useless port in history
oh the buyer's regret

Apple's laptops have things that can't even be compared to anyone else, that's why the can price things the way they do. Nobody has their trackpads, their screens, their operating system, etc.

>doesn't know the difference between a port and a protocol
>doesn't even know what he's trying to insult

Back to Sup Forums you fucking retarded skidmark. You're out of your depth.

Here's an even better laptop for half the price of your fagbook: amazon.com/Dell-XPS9560-7001SLV-PUS-Laptop-Nvidia-GeForce/dp/B01N1Q0M4O/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1489870203&sr=1-2&keywords=dell xps 15&refinements=p_n_feature_four_browse-bin:2289792011,p_n_feature_five_browse-bin:13580790011

I have an X1 Carbon and a custom built desktop. I don't need faggot toys that come with gimmick ports. is right.

>Nobody has their trackpads, their screens, their operating system

>what are custom gestures
>what are normal fucking lcd displays
>what is hackintoshing
Fuck off.

This. Nobody makes throttling overheating exploding trash like Applel.

>>what are normal fucking lcd displays

>he the 2016 MBP's panel is just a normal LCD display available in any HP

>he isn't even fucking aware of the actual trackpad's Force Touch feature, thinking I'm talking about fucking gestures

>he isn't aware Hackintosh is garbage and the whole point of a Mac is a perfect marriage of hardware and software

Get the fuck out of here you retarded cunt. You have absolutely no idea of what the fuck you're talking about.

It is "glossy" but it has a really good anti-glare coating.

It's not like the Asus Best Buy make up mirrors

>mactoddler calling anyone else retarded

Kill yourself you suck sucking cumguzzling technology illiterate fag.

Can you hackintosh that?

Besides, you do realize that there is no software (on windows) that can allow for similar custom gestures to software like BetterTouchTool, right?

Also that laptop in my country costs actually more than a similarly specced macbook pro. No wonder you murricans get so pissed at Apple products.

>Winjeet poorfag/RAZR sponsored autistic 13 year old calling anyone else retarded

Kill yourself you COCK* sucking cumguzzling technology illiterate fag.

*improve your English, Pajeet

Mbp panels are good but nothing special when compared to other 1080p+ displays
Force touch is a meme and actually a pain in the arse
>hackintosh
Nothing really wrong with hackintosh but I'm not sure why anyone would go out of their way to use osx

>mactoddler calling someone else cocksucker
lmao @ ur lyfe

>t. mactoddler

Force touch is stupid. I actually turned it off when I still had a Fagbook "Pro". The displays are not fucking special, you mouth breather.

>he isn't aware Hackintosh is garbage and the whole point of a Mac is a perfect marriage of hardware and software
I'm using Mac OS X on a ChinkPad right now. Hackintoshing it was the most painless thing ever. The hardest part was downloading the tools to create the bootable flash drive. You're an idiot.

>Can you hackintosh that?
Yes.

>Besides, you do realize that there is no software (on windows) that can allow for similar custom gestures to software like BetterTouchTool, right?
That's why you hackintosh, nigger.

>Also that laptop in my country costs actually more than a similarly specced macbook pro. No wonder you murricans get so pissed at Apple products.
Feels good not living in Pajeetland where everything costs a years wages. Work overtime at the call center and buy yourself a better laptop, Rajjeesh.

My 2012 MBP
>keyboard is alright but key travel could be better
>godly trackpad
>IBM style F keys that can be mapped to different shortcuts if needed
>SATA 3
>16 GB RAM limit
>user serviceable with millions of parts and repair guides available online
>compatible with almost any modern OS
>last model that Steve Jobs had involvement in, so it just werks most of the time
>parts upgrades possible which makes it still highly usable in 2017

2016 MBP
>shit keyboard with little key travel (might as well call it a touchboard now)
>touch bar is shit and an unnecessary gimmick
>USB C before it was in wide enough production
>trackpad is turning into shit
>not user serviceable at all, possibly doesn't boot if it detects third party parts
>feels like Apple doesn't give a fuck anymore and is only riding the brand name
>not upgradable at all so it will get significantly outpaced within 2-3 years

My only complaint is that my MBP is 1366x768, but I usually hook it to a monitor when I'm at home.

stale pasta

Vents through the keyboard

>That's why you hackintosh, nigger
Hackintosh alone doesn't do it. You need some decent trackpad drivers, I suppose your X1 Carbon does have some, I'm not sure about the Dell you posted, I have an X220 with hackintosh sitting there with the worst support possible for the little trackpad it has. I actually haven't seen a single different trackpad work with custom gestures on BTT now that you mention it.

>cant refute a single fact from it

My trackpad works great. I rarely use it except for switching workspaces because trackpoints are superior.

1. Overpriced. Profits on them are too high.
2. No touch screen
3. No pen support
4. Keyboard is shit
5. Wifi is shit

Who the f wants a touchscreen on their laptops? Do you want to look at your fingerprints all over the screen?

A fucking iBook G4 has a better keyboard than it

my 2011 15" doesnt throttle to 800mhz

I like my x220 keyboard better

>no magsafe
THIS
WHAT THE FUCK
WHY PLUG IN POWER
WHY NOT KEEP MAGSAFE
FUCK APPLE

cont'd

It throttles to 400Mhz.

Thinkpads aren't made of flubber.

ThinkCucks saw the old ads that showed the laptops "surviving" extreme conditions, and now think that thinkpads are the best laptop's ever made...

>posts the same pasta on every pro/anti mac thread
>gets called out
>attempts to call me out for not getting into cancerous arguments
>continues to shitpost
kys

>early 2016 post
>next model MacBook pro with vastly improved colours came out in late 2016
lel

Also:
>>>>>>performance laptop
nice meme

Internal battery that shits the bed after 2 years or so.
Have to use proprietary screwdriver and somehow find a decent replacement that isn't chink trash in order to have battery life back.

only works well on Apple hardware
not Free as in freedom or Free as in beer