>What is you're excuse?
My balls aren't big enough to act as counterweight and I fall on my bum

i don't live in 3rd world country.

turned amerifat from mcdonalds

>>estonia

i cant do the slav squat

True

Every time I use it, I pee on my pants.

Because why would I want to sit on the bathroom floor?

what if you eat some bad borscht and you get the shits

seems you would spray poop all over the place

>longer distance from dick to "toilet" means more spraying all around
>floor wet from piss is slippery and I do not want to sit in a toilet/puddle of piss

First and only time I've used one of these was when driving through France

Best shit of my life

it's problematic for fatties

this hole in the floor is literally the most uncomfortable comfortable way to take a shit.

you're not supposed to pee

OC. First time I ever really had to use one of these was in Adana, Turkey. I suppose that's what I get for paying $5 per night for a hotel room.

Squat toilets are a hallmark of poverty. You will only rarely see a person with money having one in their house, whether you're in India, Turkey, Iraq, Georgia, or Pakistan. In India, for instance, every higher train class has a Western-style toilet and a squat-style toilet. However, 1AC, which is the most expensive class, only has Western-style toilets, if I remember correctly. What always ends up happening in 3AC, and, to a lesser extent, in 2AC, is that Indians who are too impatient to wait for the squat toilet will shit all over the Western-style toilet because they're too backwards to sit down.

Squat toilets are cheap to construct and do help you get your shit out faster. They also lead to less hygiene in the bathroom, given that there's usually water floating around on the floor, which can wet your shoes and pants.

God-style toilets are Western-style with a bidet or hose and toilet paper.

Except I am.

amazing. i want to take shit now
also in army we clean these toilets by our toothbrushes. good memories

What's the word for Russian army hazing again?

Disgusting.

Never mind, asked the office Russian and he told me

dedovshchina

How do you even shit in that? Where does the poo go if you can't even flush it?

What if your calculations fail and the shit falls out of the hole?

Estonia is a great country, better than your shithole ivan

I seem to remember seeing those toilets in Colombia, amigo.

Sometimes there are chains or levers to flush the shit. Usually you have to wash your ass with a bucket of water, so the trickling stream drains out the crap as well.

>I seem to remember seeing those toilets in Colombia
Well, no doubt in the shithole zones they probably don't even have proper loos and shit in the open. But i've never even heard of those in any civilized place.

It's the same everywhere, bro. Poor people get improper loos, and rich people get proper loos.

Do these actually exist? Is this.. is this a real thing?

Leave the country you fucking pleb

Lived all over asia and africa. Can confirm this is a real thing

squat toilets are actually much better for rectal/colon health, as well as lower-body muscle tone.

if they were compared with a bidet and a clean bathroom, they are god-tier toilets

Holy hell.
I'm sorry for not being a toilet enthusiast you freak.

I live in Singapore currently, which is barely a civilised place, alot of chinks are still used to squat toilets. In Upscale places which have legit toilets, they have these signs.

You say that until you have to take a shit at a rest stop and the only option is a filthy, shit-and-water covered hole in the ground with a single watering can to clean your asshole

I wonder if you get stronger legs every time you have to squat to take a deep shit

>gayropeans can't imagine their life without indirect bumtouching with other men

But my name is not Ivan, Mikael

>That time

Also, is your name... Alexei?

Bravo, Estonia

not if you can do the slav squat, which most people who use that abomination are able to do. People i know who can do it say they can squat for an hour straight no problem. Also apparently all your shit basically drops out when youre sqautting, takes like 5 mins.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPEXkR7qqCI

how can squat toilets even compete

Only a pleb would use these

>went to finland with family for trip
>by the way, loved it, the people were unfriendly and the weather was stupid hot, greatest trip ever, the peer was alright
>also went to see tank museum, some other WW2 stuff, had really a great time
>but that isnt the point
>went to some castle because women were also included in the trip
>need muh culture, mass killing of russian soldiers is no fun
>in the castle there is the rest room for tourists
>in russian there is written "please do not stand on the toilet"
>chink tourists around, germans, some brown people
>only written in russian
>whole family had a good kek

youtu.be/ao92t6_lvKE?t=144

The fail safe chinks use when they dont have toilet paper.

>He can't slav squat

Nigga it's easy as fuck.

>tfw mum is slav
>cant do slav squat

>Going to Turkey

>Estonia USSR cucks
>Finland, a Grand Duchy of Russian Empire
Implying there is any real difference between the standards of living and quality of live in your countries. Come on guys,

Ib4 Czechia is a shithole too. Yes, it is indeed.

t. Turkey of Americas

>$5 a night

Did the room come with free AIDS or something?

At least we are not under US control, and have that thing called "independence". I doubt it will last long, tho.

Just stand straight, squat without separating your heels from the ground, and bend your body slightly forwards.

It's not rocket science.

No, but it didn't have glass in the windows. Aside from that, it was actually a decent place. It was right across from Adana's mosque, which is the largest in all of Turkey.

I went to Iraq afterward.

Also, going to Costa Rica in two weeks and then Mexico in another couple months. Mexico looks less developed than Turkey, amigo.

I keep falling backwards.

You can though , just slip your dick between your legs and let it go

I just fall on my arse. I can do with a backing. The balance is the key to the slav squat which i fail to master

Have you been to Iran?

It really feels amazing when you take a huge shit on one of those after a big meal. You can just squad on there , light a ciggarette and just watch as the shit goes down there relaxingly.
It's also alot healthier than Western toilets , as it allows the shit to come in straight and it improves the muscles on your legs , and lower chest

>healthier
>light a ciggarette

No, but I'd love to go. I have a German friend who spent a couple of months traveling around the country and he absolutely loved it. I think he even went all the way to Balochistan and had nothing bad to say at all.

Meh ciggarettes make unimportant years of your life dissappear so they're healthy

>
what if you have a injured knee or something...

>He has never been to Korea

>at least we are not under US control
>'at least we're under a dictator's control, which is better somehow... right?'

>You can just squad on there , light a ciggarette and just watch as the shit goes down there relaxingly
You should become a poet, serously

couple months? Jeez, thinking about spending like 3 weeks going abouts west iran, then take a train to istanbul. Is 3 weeks too short?

An injured knee is not an excuse to not take a shit so you're going to live with the pain
I sometimes squad there and think about how the universe functions as I empty my ciggarette packet and my guts

>"independence".

you wouldnt know what "independence" is if a band of kikes organized a revolution and gulaged you all to death.

No idea. I haven't been there. It's a big country. If you focused on seeing a part of Iran, rather than all of it, I'm sure you'd have a good time. From what I heard, it's a cheap country and ordinary people are incredibly hospitable and friendly towards visitors.

>An injured knee is not an excuse to not take a shit so you're going to live with the pain
So basically western toilets are superior

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM

If based boris can't help you no one can and you will have to live with the shame forever

test

Yeah, but you seem to have travelled quite a bit. I cant really say this is about Iran, but just general travelling. If say i was to hit up say. 5-7 cities, is 3 weeks too short?

Really just depends on what you're looking to do. If you want to get acquainted with the culture or any particular place, it's best to explore a handful of cities or a single region, rather than wandering to and fro. If your goal is see a lot of different landmarks and historical sites, and you aren't as interested in the people or culture, then you can set your own itinerary and go at a comfortable pace.

I'm going to Costa Rica in two weeks. I'm only spending ten days there. Don't have a schedule, and I'll figure it out once I get there.

The most important thing, IMO, is to make sure you aren't rushing yourself too much. Come up with a rough idea of what you want to do but allow some room for flexibility, so you can spend a week or a few extra days in a city if you wind up making friends or falling in love with it.

Not seeing everything in any given country also gives you an excuse to go back. I've been to India six times over the past three years, and I still haven't ever been to South India.

hm, yeah thats quite interesting, im definitely not one for attractions and historical sites, but im definitely not one to completely "wing it" neither.

Iran definitely doesnt seem like a place you can wholely appreciate in one trip.

I do seem to always get fkn sick (usually food posining) every time i travel, any tips for avoiding getting ill?

well it's actually good, you shit better while squatting

Nah, I'm not good at keeping myself healthy. Just get some medications before you go and have them handy in case anything crops up. Food poisoning and "Delhi Belly" usually come out of nowhere, so you'll have to act fast to prevent shitting yourself. There's a medication called "Noroflox" that's readily available in India and other parts of the world. Clears up my problems within a few hours most of the time.

Just Google eating and health tips for travel. A lot of people will say to avoid street food, buffets, water, etc, but I find that eating local street food can be one of the best parts of traveling. I'd rather spend a couple days sick than miss out on that.

I'm 6'5 and squatting that low is uncomfortable.

It's also for third worlders

I'm not a disgusting sub-human who squats in public places. Utterly disgusting. The Perturbation brought on by this post will lead to numerous heart problems not. Thank you, no jk faggot

FUCK YOU

A lot of Westerners can't do the slav squat, their Achilles tendons don't let them bend their feet far enough to let them squat with feet flat on the ground. Most they can manage is to squat while balanced on the balls of their feet; if they try to flatten their feet on the ground they fall over backwards.

Slav squat only comes with Slav genes and not sitting on chairs when growing up. I cannot Slav squat.

nvm boys i can do the slav squat

it's "Christoph Waltz" you twit

Stand up to piss then squat to shit.

>estonia
>not 3rd world

kek

I've seen 3 places with these.
Two of which were public toilets, but both have been changed and outfitted with normal ones.
The 3rd one was at the border of Greece and fyr Macedonia

>be visiting india
>get diarrhea from shitty food safety practices
>attempting to squat over this fucker whilst a torrent of liquid ejects from my ass at 4am

Worst experience of my life

>whilst a torrent of liquid ejects from my ass at 4am
Here's your chocolate pudding, Angelica.

>chocolate pudding

I wish it looked anything like that. It was basically slightly yellow water

kek

If your squat muscles are undeveloped, using one is extremely difficult.

You have to aim

10 outta 10.