Professional grade metal machine

>professional grade metal machine
>"lol soda can shit XD"

>$20 plastic ThinkPad from goodwill
>"theres some steel inside bro, its a tank"

cool story bro

I'd rather use the thing that an agency trusts enough to send into space rather than a product which my friends recommend.

>my friends
Why lie?

>2017
>thinking ThinkPads are still in space

Kek

>b-b-b-but spacemens used it!!

Are you 10?

>2017
>thinking there is such a thing as space

>buying into product placement

fudgepacker

>10 year olds are smarter than applefags
really makes you think

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

did somebody say Android?

typical broken logic of a thinkpd owner

all that dried cum from the keyboard is affecting his brain

>base model $CURRENT_YEAR MacBook
>aluminum with women colors
>xboxhueg touchpad with no buttons of course
>triple click and double click feel like shit
>only nice thing is macOS
>lightweight
compared to (Insert ThinkPad here)
>magnesium in dark as my soul black
>intrusive thinkpad branding that we all love
>nipple
>clit mouse
>can run literally any OS if abused enough
>heavy as fuck
now, choose. The MacBook is superior for note-taking college students but the ThinkPad is a workhorse that will last you as long as you treat it well.

they really should do into economics in highschool to help you brainlets understand this stuff but i bet that has more negative consequences for the rest of us than helps u fools out

Look at their effing cable management

>thinkpd
illiterate applefags everyone

>get a ThinkPad
>screen has STATIC dithering

1.) Whilst aluminum may be harder, it is not more flexible and is easy to dent. This is especially troublesome considering how thin MacBooks are. One smash and your shit is gone.

2.) MacBooks often suffer from design flaws including but not limited to
>Thin easy to break LCD panels
>Overheating components (CPU, GPU)
>Terrible screen hinges
Not all models have these flaws but, most do and that makes it difficult to find working second hand models that wont give out in a year. New models are a complete unknown as these flaws usually show up more than a year after release.

3.) MacBooks sacrifice ergonomics for design. Poorly designed keyboards as well as a lack of distinct top and bottom mouse buttons make the MacBook that much harder use for actual work.

Modern ThinkPads have tried to imitate the MacBook and failed but, the old ThinkPads are up there design wise with greats such as the Grid Compass.

That was a typo, learn the difference TwinkPad user.

This is now Art Moderne.

Why do people continually tout this "metal means professional/high quality/premium" shit anyway?

Professional industries constantly try to use the best materials for the job, whatever that may be, which is why plastics are going to feature heavily in upcoming space craft because they are better at absorbing radiation by weight but the stupid portable tech industry just follows behind making things out of aeroplane or space grade aluminium for marketing reasons.

It's completely fucking stupid.

How about, seeing you are making devices that need wireless communications, you don't cover them completely in materials that block wireless signals?
>we can just add these plastic antenna bands!
And then you get ridiculous signal fall offs based on what direction your phone is facing.

How is this industry so fucking stupid they will literally make bad products in order to meet marketing shit?

Plastic is shit in laptops. Even if you take good care of it, it'll scratch, wear down no matter what you do and make your shit all shiny and greasy looking, discolor, etc. All manners of shit. You just don't get this with a metal body.

Thats why my laptop is made of Magnesium

But it doesn't matter.
It doesn't affect the working of the product in any way.
And not all plastics are the same. There are some really really skookum plastics that could be used that would at least not wear under your greasy palms.

>aluminum is stronger than steel

>t. mactoddler

Where did anyone say that?

Aluminum isn't a metal, jackass

Competent people don't care about cable management

this

>effing
get nut cancer you prude dickless faggot

>a network cable is unplugged

>get pop fizz on the top of my thinkpad
>can't wipe it clean
>mfw pop is lost to the void and everyone thinks i jizzed on my laptop

Aluminium alloys are stronger than Magnesium, dumb faggot.