This mother became a bounty hunter just so she can pay off her $800k medical bill

This mother became a bounty hunter just so she can pay off her $800k medical bill.

Land of the free everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnH2sJCILcU

what's bounty hunter

Anybody who knows anything about how this country works know that if you can't afford medical bills because you don't have insurance they basically just get forgiven.

She probably just got a job and the media wanted to cash grab over it.

>tfw no used good bounty hunter to "subdue" you

>But with 10 per cent of $1m bounties on offer

police officers should quite and become bounty hunters

no iron sights

Some accused criminals give a cash undertaking to a court (bail) in lieu of remaining in prison until their case is heard. In America this happens often enough that there are dedicated lenders for bail (bail bondsmen). In America quite frequently people abscond while on bail. Bail bondsmen have a monetary (and sometimes a legal) obligation to recover the fugitive and so they hire bounty hunters to habeo corpus, as it were

I thought she has a violin

I like how she would rather kill then demand fair medical services

Nice trigger discipline

You some kin'a commie son?

>that horrible stance
>literally no sights
>10rd mag

She's holding the gun in the air and it has no sights and a ten round magazine

>bounty hunter
>kill

Ever seen a Western? In America, they still put a reward on a wanted criminal's head, in some states at least.

Bounty hunters can hunt them down and turn them over to the authorities and receive the bounty. I don't know if it requires a license. (And you have to catch them alive nowadays.)

Or however the actual bounty system works nowadays, this post explained it better:
Essentially it's still a reward for catching them.

Why exactly would she need more than 10 rounds as a bounty hunter?

A rifle seems useless for this job

>we got u come with us
>ok

in worst case they might run

With no sights, this bitch needs all the help she can get.

>ten round magazine

Probably in California.

Do you think bounty hunters are shooting at people from long range or something? It's purely a deterrent/self defense weapon

this post literally uses too difficult words for me

t. Didn't watch the video

Actually its Colorado.

The rifle's to stop them running. Not literally, but an unsighted rifle is an appropriate weapon for taking pot shots at a target moving at speed away from you. I think the idea is for the fugitive to comply knowing this.

i'm not that good at simple english, i tend to lapse into persiflage

Plenty of better PDWs than an 16" AR with no fucking sights.

>deterrent

That's all it is at this point, you're right about that.

I'm pretty sure the fugitive also knows they don't if you're just running away

And then you have to chase them with a rifle in your hands

it means america you can pay to stay out of jail until your court date but don't show up for it

so the responsibility of recovering this person for court/jail falls on the bondsmen which is a private practice so they have a need to hire a bounty hunter

>white people

g

Bounty bars are illegal in USA, so she hunts those who eat them.

>LOL I'm so cool look at me!1!!
>totally hot and dangerous xD

Also is this legal? Seriously? She's certainly not a cop.
Any mentally unstable moron can walk around with an assult rifle pretending to be a cop?
And why the fucking guns? Are they allowed to kill fugitives? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
I hope she gets murdered after watching her kids shot dead.

>A rifle is the right weapong to kill someone running away from you by shooting him in the back

Are you even listening to yourself?

It is legal
of course hurting them without reason is liable for charges too

She's not pretending to be a cop, she can't kill fugitives, guns are perfectly legal here because our cunt doesn't treat us like children.

Her job is to bring fleeing criminals to authorities

I've read that if they turn in the fugitives battered there's a big chance the police can't accept them and they've done it for nothing

well without a trial they are free citizens so you can't really hurt them in the process

>"Come with me"
>"No"

What happens?

Or if she steps into the private property of the fleeing guy. Can't he/she just gun her down?

in some places the have legal authority to enter a property without warrant for the issuance of a re-arrest

Exactly. I mean, you can't really physically force them to do anything. What are you going to do? Scare them into coming with you?
Or does anyone just completely overlook a completely illegal practice?

those are some large diddies

>You'll never be the boss of a sweets cartell smuggling bounty bars and Kinder Eggs into the US

It means she finds illegal mexicans and gets them arrested.

> but an unsighted rifle is an appropriate weapon for taking pot shots at a target moving at speed away from you

You've never shot a gun in your life have you? That is a rifle not a shotgun, at the very least she could put a cheap reddot or iron sight set on it.

>800k medical bill

Literally how, did she get a diamond encrusted pacemaker?

>he doesn't want to be a bounty hunter
Pussy.

seems like a click bait article

because i dunno she might get shot at?

They have that in Rio too.

In Minas Gerais too. But only a retarded would trust the police and put himself in danger for R$ 2000, if you sell crack you can make this in a Saturday.

What logic is that? If they run, they literally die. Id rather give myself up.

Medical debt doesn't mean anything if it's that high. No ones going to collect it.

Man I wish I could become a bounty hunter. Must feel great to "unfortunately" have to open fire and kill the subject you're chasing.