Windows 10 is definitetly, the most fucking extremly terrirbly annoying software which ever existed in the world

Windows 10 is definitetly, the most fucking extremly terrirbly annoying software which ever existed in the world.

1. Forceful update always ruins all of my important tasks and even evaporate the drive informations
2. Sudden Blue screen rebutting occuring much more frequently than win7
3. whenever I make a folder or try to rename a file It just fucking hangs and freeze randomly.

How did they think to sell this fucking uncompleted worthless crap? It really occurs me cancer.
The developers must be really fucking blind or something or usual wage thieves

>forceful update
Yep thats shit
>sudden blue screen
Never had one except when i fucked up installing tails, but it was fixed after a quick unplug and replug. Probably a software error or hardware incompatibility/bottleneck
>hangs and freezes randomly
Again, probably a software error or hardware incompatibility/bottleneck

>sell windows 10
You're actively encouraged to pirate a higher edition than they sell retail, do you think they care about sales? They care about userbase, because that's Windows Storeā„¢ penetration

What's a good alternative?

why don't you make your own OS then OP?

>more frequently than win7
The only time i've got a bluescreen on win7 was when an ancient video card of mine was dying

Dumb frog poster fuck off

>Windows
Found your problem

PRAISE KEK

Reddit frog

Not having these problems, sorry Sup Forumsoys.

win8 vs win10? windows 10 wins. Learn how to control your windows 10 spyware. If not happy with it then join me @ Manjaro, Arch, or Kali. Window is great spyware that I also use.

The Windows Experience is still there--even in build 9860. However, the GUI was retired with Windows 8. If you want to run the experience, which is really called the "Windows System Assessment Tool," you must run it from the command line.

Open an administrative command prompt and type winsat formal -v -xml c:\winstatresults.xml. This will run the full formal test in verbose mode and provide an xml output of the results. It is in the report, you will see the scores you seek. As others have said, it is important to keep in mind that the numbers may not--probably won't--really align with the numbers from previous operating systems.

Another thing to keep in mind is that all of the preview versions and builds are "checked" builds with debugging code built in. As such, preview versions of Windows will never run as fast as "free" builds that are fully optimized and lacks all of the debugging code. This is the reason why Microsoft insists that people don't run and publish performance testing results as the test is not an accurate or fair measure.

If you want to run just a subset of the tests, type winsat /? see all of the arguments and options.

Navigate to C:\Windows\Performance\WinSAT\DataStore to see all of the assessment XML files.

>Forceful update
Literally never ever had that, across my 4 or 5 installations of Windows.
>Sudden Blue screen
Had a couple, but they were because my overclocks were too high. Nothing to do with the OS. Your computer is fucked or some shit, idk, it's not Windows' fault.
>whenever I make a folder or try to rename a file It just fucking hangs and freeze randomly
Again, your PC is fucked. Reinstall Windows.

>build 9860
I know this shit you dumb shill, no one wants to use Windows TenLemetry you fucking cuckold.

8.1 is literally perfect with a start menu.

Be the change you want to see.
Get a job at Microsoft and make Windows better.

kek

Windows 7

Windows 10 is selling because it has the most security and support than any OS right now.

But i am not a pajeet how will they hire me user?

it's security reminds me of swiss cheese

I never had a blue screen with windows. How does it happen anyway?

So why not change OS and not make a thread?

I've had to install Windows 10 just twice while Windows 7 I had to tons of times.

Sometimes I think of going back to 7 but I don't think I could stand it anymore.

Usually hardware or driver errors.

>just twice
>"""""""""""""""""just""""""""""""
For something that's been out for 2 years, sounds great.

Actually, scratch that, it's been 19 months. Not even full 2 years, closer to a year and a half.

> they are so literally mentally deficient that they can't protect themselves from windows 10
at least run antibeacon and ooshutup10 you stupid fucks.

>Forceful update
>Literally never ever had that, across my 4 or 5 installations of Windows.
you're joking, right? you've never come back to your computer and found on its screen "hi, user :^) i've just closed everything you had open and updated your PC. give me 5 minutes to start the system up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>Literally never ever had that
i call bullshit

I actually had normies ask me how to get into Linux because they were sick of MS bullshit.

I think the point is that you shouldn't *have* to run tools like this to use your OS.

But, yeah.. Microsoft

why would I want to fight with my OS when I could just install Windows 7 which Just Works(tm) out of the box?