ITT: We post pictures of our local mosques. If you don't have any, post the one closest to you

ITT: We post pictures of our local mosques. If you don't have any, post the one closest to you.

This is the one in Uppsala, where I live.

Other urls found in this thread:

admin.ch/opc/en/classified-compilation/19995395/index.html#a72
youtu.be/wbLIs0lren0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sweden
>yes

>mosques

Why do you guys build mosques like ar*bs do ? They're really ugly

is there unironically a mosque in uppsala?

Here some good one.

Jersey Shore. Big community in the state, but not down here. Don't think I've ever noticed the place.

We do? As far as I know, we try to build our mosques with as much Swedish architecture as possible, in order for it to nicely melt in with the rest of the city. But then again,I guess most ofour muslims are Arab as well and it's an Arabic religion?

Why wouldn't there be?

>Sweden
Guys, the memes were fun and all at the beginning, but it's getting really scary now.

>tfw uppsala was once a major site of nordic paganism

>American architecture

East Lansing Islamic Center. I think I went inside once. Pretty chill people, they let students park there for free (within reason) and walk to campus.

I find it odd that this is it for the city since I see many hijabs on a daily basis.

But no one practises it anymore. Get with the times, Alexander.

closest to me is the Elephant House in the Budapest Zoo
it's actually the only mosque built in Hungary after the country's Turkish occupation

Yeah you kind of do , those are kind of boxy with those sharp edges and are generally bad looking. Here is an example of a Turkish Mosque.
Our architechture is heavly inspired by the Byzantines so they look alike.

looks pretty good
The elephant head is kind of awkward , does it have any meaning ?

Its small i know.

İt means they keep elephants there.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

NO
NO
NON
NO

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE PROUD OF THIS AND SHOW THEM OFF

MUDSLIMES ARE
DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EW
EW
EW
E
WE
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>MY BOARD
Fattie, pls.

Keeping Elephant in a mosque is kind of a silly thing to do . Timur did it before , look how is he now

I thought I was pretty clear in my OP, the Azeri axe murderer seemed to get it right

There are no Mosques in Monaco.
The closest is this trash in Nice, France.

Do you know that Mosques have that dome/round shape because of Hagia Sophia? It stays after 1500 years and survived earth quakes. The Ottomans spread Greek architecture around the world. Greece is all over the planet.
Everyone should visit Hagia Sophia.

Yeah it's a pretty awful building. Probably a converted video store or some shit

>my board

That's a commie thing m8, to use religious building for more convenient reasons.
The one armo church here is a agroculture museum now :)

it's a house built for elephants in the Budapest Zoo that looks like a Mosque because at the time it was built (late 1800s) Orientalism was pretty popular in Hungary

this BOARD WAS MADE BY A BURGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN MUSLIMS!!

glorious monaco
we wuz greeks n shit

What region do you live in Monaco?
What language do you speak?
Are you an immigrant?

>It stays after 1500 years and survived earth quakes.
Yeah.. It didn't. It's cappa fell down several times because of earthquakes , it was not placed right so it was a problem until we fixed it. Now it is stable ish ( it can still fell down anytime )

Literally yiddish

So?
I was made by a literature teacher and a mechanics teacher, doesent mean I must became a teacher myself.

We don't have one...anymore

Wait, so there are multiple Azeri posters?

Good thing we never went commie then , we never had much armo churchs to begin with ( :^) ) but we got to keep some cool byzantine ones
If it's still in use as a zoo for elephants it's enough of a factor to trigger your regular Turk hahaha.
Pray that Erdoğan doesn't see it , he's obsessed with mosques

Yes, there are.
But how you draw that conclusion from my post?

Saint Michel
French
Nope, I'm a citizen

We have this one.
But its used as a church now desu

Well one's family owns an oil business and is very wealthy, so I didn't think his parents were teachers.

it stays

did they put a mosquee in Saint-Michel yet ?

And a night pic

admin.ch/opc/en/classified-compilation/19995395/index.html#a72

That's mine, m8.
And they used to own, until they passed out.

A familiar sentence.

Here is the mosque in Malmö.
I remember going there with my highschool class many years ago. Inside is just a big room with carpet floors and some art on the walls. The muslim priest dude told a guy in my class it's okay to be gay in Islam which still makes me kek

Oh well how bout that

Cyber?

Barely.
Yeah it is great and all but it's enginering was not that good

looks more like a military training camp than a worship place desu

Isn't that the smallest region?

Are you rich or something?

About what?

What?

The smaller buildings are part of an islamic school they also have at the mosque. Military training camp I dunno but there is certainly some brainwashing going on inside those walls

Isn't it both? The pedophile-prophet are there to train young apelings to commit jihad against us.

>looks more like a military training camp
And why do you think that is?

>even the muslims in sweden are total lefties

>The muslim priest dude told a guy in my class it's okay to be gay in Islam which still makes me kek
Well, he wasn't laying. Islam don't have anything against dead.

>not wanting to stone homosexuals is a leftist position
haha ok

> unironically lives in Monaco
Can you help me out with my Steam wishlist?

I guess so.
The most expensive place to live is Monacoville, my parents own a home there.

>laying
Kamil you have dissappointed your nation and honour

>the only other option is to stone them if they're gay

why do you think that?

if you dont live near a mousque youre missing out

nothing like mouazzin waking you up at 4 am

this is what i imagine happens in those camps

youtu.be/wbLIs0lren0

Are prayer calls allowed in Israel ?
By the way they don't really wake you up from your sleep though , it never happened to me

>forgetting a dot on the end of sentence.
You did that too, bro. Let's do seppuku together.

>why do you think that?
I don't, you autist. I exaggerated for effect.

Anyway, I'd consider myself right-wing and I have no problems with homosexuals.

yes they are
it happened to me once or twice, I live very close to the border

nice lad.

how can I live there? is it easy? I work online

Why are you exaggerating? My point was that you can't be Muslim and gay but Sweden's liberal society has even made Muslims accepting of gays.

Jesus.

it was never been a mosque you deepshit it was built as an elephant house in a style of a mosque

im glad prayer calls are illegal in my country, churchbells waking you up is enough, i don't need some crazed beard monkey shouting from the top of a big penis statue

I see how my post could be misinterpreted, should have used quotation marks, sorry about that

>churchbells waking you up is enough
Tell me about it...
I remember Varg Vikernes every fucking sunday morning.

dont have one here
heres the one in bosnia tho, it re-opened last week

I vote for Sweden, they build the most beautiful mosques !

50k population, Siberia.

I don't want to kill your dreams but.
You'd need to get a Carte de Sejour which is difficult. First thing is you need to open a bank account and they require several hundred thousand to a million euro in deposit.

It's best that you speak French so you don't have to negotiate this through a company that might fuck you in the ass.

cool bike trick

Post moar, mosques are beautiful

Guess I'll stick to Andorra.

I only know Spanish and Catalan so it's either Spain or Andorra for me lol

every friday before night falls and the shabbat commences, a religious town near me starts playing these crazy hassidic chants so loud, pyongyang in the morning style. It's so creepy and annoying.

churches look better than mosques but only the old ones
new mosques than new churches look better tho

I wish there were mosques in my town. The closest one is in Edmonton. We do have Orthodox Churches here, which are similar. My favourite type of mosques are the Iranian ones.

And why is that? Why is it that the Quran has to be interpreted literally while the bible hasn't? There's plenty of gay priests (in Canada, too) even though the bible condemns homosexuality, why can't Islam do the same?

That's the closest one to me, it's in Moscow 40 kms away from me. One of the 4 Moscow's mosques.

We only have this one which was built by Finnish Tatars in the 40s.

mosque in my home country, near home

are you the dildo machine israeli poster?

> Moscow
> mosque-o
Did the Turks name the city. I know Moscow was ruled by Muslim Turks in its early days.

This is the biggest one in the country. Yeah you can't even find a proper resolution image of it on the net. Just some house. They weren't allowed a minaret.

If you got "mosque-looking" mosques I feel sorry for you son.

no, god forbid.

It's muslinglish. It is actually should be pronounced as "Moskva/Maskva", it is called after Mosckva-river and it's actually finnish word. In russian mosque sounds like "mechet' "

Kekekekekekek

this is the only mosque in the whole country