Have you ever encountered a pedophile?

have you ever encountered a pedophile?

Yes, I actually met a hispanic pedo in a saunce back when I was a freshman in highschool(I think that still counts as too young right?) He would just smile at me when I went into the baths. One time when I left the building he was waiting for me outside and cornered me. Punched him and just ran off as fast as I could to my house(30 minute jog). I never went back there.

Never told the police or the manager so I assume he managed to fiddle some kids maybe? over the years

yeah we used to have deaf guy in my home town that tried to harras young girls. he couldnt talk or hear, so he went completly nuts after some time. now he usually collect empty bottles and cans to sell them. no one really beated him off or anything, he was just a sad sight.

no I don't think I've ever encountered a pedo. At the same time, how can you blame them when children are just so attractive?

i live next to one

>have you ever encountered a pedophile?
First day on Sup Forums, I take it?

No, I've never been to Britain.

How old are you son? what are you wearing? do you like gladiator movies?

Look at the mirror and you'll encounter one

>how can you blame them when children are just so attractive?
Exactly. Many of them try to seduce men, too.

Twice!

A sex offender lives on my street. He's really old and fat now. The charge listed is something like underage groping. He's on the registry you can look up.

We were told to cross the street and not walk by his house when I was young.

Second was my first summer job in retail one of the guys fled back to Bangladesh to escape cp charges. I remember because a cop came and asked us some questions about him one morning, like if he used any computers at the store or the print station. Don't know his fate as I quit weeks later

Just where do you think you are?

flag

catholic upbringing

I get leered at by creepy middle-aged men when I go to the mall on a workday. I'm 25 and 5'5"/165 cm

;_;

Yeah if the clergy wasn't touching you up, you were one of the ugly kids.

Post tits?

kek

Is this an European thing? We are like 90% Catholic and I've heard of very few cases like that.

Maybe Colombian kids are ugly.

there were 2 lesbians who rented my friend's flat and the one of them told us that her stepfather groped her and told her his lewd dreams.

It always suprises me when people are to open to talk about that kind of shit.

If that had happened to me I would take it to the grave.

we were drunk and I pretty open myself. I guess there was just no tension between us

I was molested by one.

Same but my mother saved me.

Did you like it?

She was hot, but i was too young to enjoy it. It's mostly blank now, so i guess it didn't affect me that much. Left me with a taste for beastiality though.

sounds horrible m8. what happened?

There was actually a female predator in my neighborhood.

She was very rich. Her father was a high end business man, and she was the perfect daughter, rich, bright, kinda hot, etc. But turns out she was a fucking pedo lol. I heard stories that she bought kids from poor families in torn states like Guerrero, Veracuz, etc, and had them as their sex slaves. Last thing i heard was that she was finally detained by the police, but seeing as shes soo fucking rich, she's prolly gonna be out in no time.

>and had them as her sex slaves*

Typo

Sounds like one of my hentai.

Why is this on Sup Forums

>be 8yo
>teacher asks me to stay after school
>"hey kid, wanna /ss/?"
>i touch her boobies
>i touch her vagoo
>she touches my 8 year old pecker
>she lets her dog fuck her while she sucks me off
>"don't tell anyone"
>"'kay"
>she transfers to another school's tard division
Didn't affect me that much desu senpai

if it was swedish flag you'd be fucked by a dog

When I was younger, I got a phone call from some old dude when I was home alone. So I picked up and the guy said he was some journalist for National Geographic or some shit doing a survey. I believed it of course because I didn't know any better, and then he started to ask questions about my age, which grade I'm in, etc. etc.
Then the dude asked about masturbation, but I was like 6 so I didn't know what the fuck he was on about, so he had to explain it to me. Still didn't understand what the fuck it was, but he started talking about penises and shit so I immediately slammed the phone down because that was a naughty word.

Looking back at it, the dude was probably my neighbour or something.

sounds pretty great except for the dog fucking

>be 15
>working summer job at a landscaping & gardening center
>older guy, late 60's is the nursery plant expert
>drops little strange comments to me and the other boys my age
>can see him watching us while we work and sweat out in the fields
>un-loading truck full of shrubs one day
>climbing up onto the back
>boosts me up by my ass
>squeezes a little
>tell him to stop
>female supervisor, really nice older lady who smokes pot with us sees this
>reprimands him and files a complaint, tries to get him fired
>she apologizes to me for it and tells me to stay away from him

also everyone knew he was gay, guy never looked at girls the same way

2young to enjoy it m8

so during sex did you finnish?

>8yo
>cumming
No

Shameful.

Meme aside, that actually happens. Some dumb young girl who has a crush on a teacher will get him alone in a classroom and say "have sex with me or i'll say you raped me." That actually happens quite a bit.

>finnish