G-guns make us safer

>g-guns make us safer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/08/02/did-gun-control-work-in-australia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see nothing wrong with this

nogs killing each other literally makes the world safer for white people

You really can't prove the opposite with that graph

If you have a graph of the same population of the difference of gun ownership and gun related crime then maybe it might because crime will happen regardless and if guns are allow it will happen too

so this in itself cannot prove that guns make crime happen more often of the same population

look how safe russia is.

>britain's definition of violence is softer than other european countries

>implying gun violence will ever affect me
inb4 I get shot

Russia and Brazil are dozens of times poorer than the US, you have no excuse.

canada has a lot more than i though damn. fucking Thunder Bay man ...

I like how liberals make "collumns with some numbers and words without context". It has no information value, but seems legit for "intelligent" people they think they are.

What? Spain's homicide rate is lower than Germany.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

small price to pay for not being a cucked shithole like britain tbqh

Why are brits so interested in disarming us?

>Lichtenstein

As a whole, yes, but we still have a very large number of people living poor areas. Millions of them.

In Brazil 70,81% of the homicides were committed using handguns. It was 64,95% before the gun ban in 2005.

>guns make us safer
No, it just makes the right people die instead of the innocent, the right to defend yourself is the one ultimate right that no one should be able to take from you

the chart is for 2004.

You have no excuse. Paraguay is poorer than Brasil, has lax gun laws and less murders. Same goes to Yemen (before the war) and Saudi Arabia.

Are about 11,000 homicides a year out of 320 million people in a country that has 350 million guns a lot?

It just doesn't seem like a lot to me.

Am I wrong?

What number of homicides in America would you find acceptable?

Zero?

>gun control makes us safer

>Switzerland
>top 4 guns per capita in the world
>murder rate: 0.7

>United Kingdom
>where even knives over a certain length are banned
>murder rate: 1.0

B-B-BUT GUYS, IT'S THE GUNS!! THERE'S NO OTHER WAY!

wow it's fucking nothing?

Would be more with guns

The fact that you're defending a literal tool of murder is disgusting

>when idiots don't know how different gun laws are between USA, Finland and Switzerland.

Just hang yourself

>a literal tool of murder

This is my new nickname

Is that why Switzerland is less murderous than the UK? KEK

When retards don't know about 53% of murders in the US are committed by blacks yet they only represented 13% of the population.

>Is that why Switzerland is less murderous than the UK? KEK
Would be lower without guns

Is that why Switzerland is less murderous than the UK? KEK

Why do Europeans want us to be like them?

>Sweden
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Misery loves company.

holy fucking shit no way

This graph is a joke, you know it, right ?
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

>False equivalencies, lies, and "muh freedoms" everywhere

It's impossible to debate with guns nuts.

They're speaking Norwegian and Danish though...

Except false equivalencies mostly come from gun control nuts. They quite simply fervently refuse to look at the context and to think things through logically because it conflicts with their idealized view of the world.

Guns are not the problem. Why do eurocucks always love to go straight for the scapegoat while refusing to fix the actual problem?

Certain types of people ARE the problem, be there guns or not. In the US, blacks take the cake by a huge margin representing ~53% of murders while only being 13% of the population. Even in cases like Switzerland, foreigners win by a landslide representing 64% of inmates while only being 24.3% of the population. Of course there are more factors than that, but gun control RETARDS just refuse to even discuss it further.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2012/08/02/did-gun-control-work-in-australia/

>Howard cites a study (pdf) by Andrew Leigh of Australian National University and Christine Neill of Wilfrid Laurier University finding that the firearm homicide rate fell by 59 percent, and the firearm suicide rate fell by 65 percent, in the decade after the law was introduced, without a parallel increase in non-firearm homicides and suicides.

>Young, tall, Nordic army recruit is more fat than a middle-aged, manlet, American retiree.

This bothered me more than the reaction desu

which part of "per 100,000" don't you understand? jesus christ how fucked up american education is?

Im pretty sure they would solve a great part of the violence here

what do we do? ban niggers? I can see that going along well. Harsher restrictions to access to said guns by black people? I can see that going well too.

Not him, but averages don't always give a clear picture as to the actual chances you'll experience a crime like murder. There's plenty of variables to account for.

maybe its because there is literally no reason to have guns whatsoever, they serve one purpose and thats to kill

Nice bait. 3/10.

Should everything else that doesn't serve a purpose directly related to our survival also be illegal then?

You make things illegal because they either violate someone's rights (guns don't) or because they are so detrimental to society that it simply is too costly to allow it (most guns don't fall into that category either), not because it doesn't serve a purpose that you approve of.

>i disagree so it's bait
back to your safe space on Sup Forums

I think you mean /k/.

To be fair, in Britain looking someone in the eye or not opening the door for someone counts as violence and lands them in jail

Is there a difference?

/k/ unironically thinks they're better than Sup Forums

/k/ has a good thread about Syria going on. Sup Forums has nothing.

>Talk about something everybody already knows the answer to

So /k/ is more newfaggy then because they have to spoon feed everything

When you live pretty far away from people for periods of time having a firearm for hunting or for defending home isn't a bad thing

based

Why is int obsessed with pol?

Pol here. We never think about you gigs...ever. we acknowledge that you guys are autistic cuckolds and that's that

Also OP is too much of a pussy to post this on pol

because you're here and ruining our board

Japan is safest society in world and no guns allowed, only some with hard to get special permit

Because when a crime is unreported, that means it didn't happen.

Western logic is about following a vicious cycle and hope things go the right way eventually.

There is a criminal problem ? Give people more guns

There is a debt deficit problem ? Dont buy less just sell more

There are terrorists around the world ? Create more terrorists organizations and hope they kill each other

There are countries with nukes ? Just make thousands of bigger nukes

Is michigan in top ten because alot of suicidal ameri-fins shoot themselfs?

Detroit.

D E T R O I T
E
T
R
O
I
T