What makes Android a better os than iOS?

what makes Android a better os than iOS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oM2fnBsIgh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't have to be a faggot to use android.

It gives you an illusion of freedom from the botnet

what is this botnet?

Pros for using an Android device:
>cheaper (actually they cost between $50-$1000 so it's very relative)
>doesn't have overpriced accessories
>3.5mm + mini-USB universally accepted on them
>mSD
>better camera on most devices
>better battery life on some phones
>some devices have wireless charging
>back button
>can be used as a flash drive, without having to use LagTunes (so it can also be a Bootable Media)
>can share files with other devices over BT/WiFi
>deletable default/system apps
>superior rooting
>great variety of phones
>adjustable interface
>superior operating system overall
>better apps
>better multitasking
>file manager (even dumbphones have this)
>can download and install software outside a single app store
>can download certain files without 3rd party apps
>can download over 100MB at once
>can torrent, become a tiny server, overclock/underclock, and more
>AdAway, XPrivacy, AFWall+, Lucky Patcher, additional security and privacy apps, custom ROMs, system tweaks, easy recovery, more features and apps
>more useful apps for tech competent people
>even if you jailbreak an iPhone to get a few additional features, a rooted Android device still has 10x features, it even has more features when it's not rooted
>is an actual smartphone, instead of being an overpriced dumbphone
>pretty much a computer in your pocket

iPhones are made for consumers only, those who will just use social media and nothing else. They're just an expensive hobby, popular because mindless consumers worship brands. Android is made for everyone, including consumers, and can do almost anything a desktop OS can do, plus whatever iOS can do. Lower end Android devices may be slower, but they come at 1/8 price of an iPhone and still can do much more. You can almost always fix an Android phone yourself instead of paying a pajeet $100 to check what's wrong and another $200 to fix it. You can't turn an iPhone into a useful tool and you're very limited when using it.

It allows you to use your device as a flash drive

This thread again? Android is like a manual transmission on a car; it gives you more control. That's it biggest advantage.

It just so happens that a manual transmission powered by Android is a different experience in every car you drive. Controversial opinion warning, most of the time it isn't a good experience.

>mfw I use litterally all additive security apps you mentioned
get the fuck out of my phone CIA nigger.
or else I am going to switch to my Nokia 3310 with a dolphin case.

>Also Termux, it is a computer in your pocket

But I myself think we shouldn't be that hard on iOs users, I mean. They can de whatever they want with their those devices, I don't really care. I assume they just use it as a dummy-proof social media browser, which I am fine with personally. But for me, as someone who is actually intrested in using the thing more as a tool than a communication device, Android is my way to go.
I also audited AOSP to run in my favour and fully deattached from the Google network. (Which, suprise! I am not a fan of at all.)

You are correct, but if you know how to handle it and change it to your liking, it's actually pretty pleasant. But I do understand not a lot of people are capable of doing that and are stuck with their horrific Touchwiz©®™ experience or whatever kind of shit.
I am actually agreeing with you on a specific aspect about those overbloated systems those highbrands bring out.

You can access the filesystem

You're fuking kdding me

WATCH THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=oM2fnBsIgh4

>no arguments
>WATCH THIS TOTALLY "ACCURATE" COMPARISON BETWEEN A CHINK PHONE AND AN IPHONE
What's the point? Android opens software from RAM once it's loaded into it, so it would beat an iPhone in the 2nd lap. And this shit means nothing anyway.

wait, are there people who actually consider android better than iOS? why in the actual fuck would I pay to use a botnet OS made by an advertising company who's sole purpose is to extract my data to sell? all the while having an objectively shittier experience? the apps suck on android, the ram management is ass, battery life sucks and the green bubble social stigma?

FUCK android lmao, there is no excuse to use android if you live in the western world.

The sauce

It's not a Walled garden

Because (you) use it, of course.

Now go lose your virginity.

I like the cute dessert code-names

everything apple is literally satanic.

>install apps from a file
>backup apps and downgrade them if the update is shit
>reset app settings without uninstalling them
>share files between apps through the file system
>set default apps (browser, music player, pdf viewer, image viewer, etc)
>add music and files to device without having to mess with cables, the "cloud" and fucking itunes

Android is just better

>I know you listed like 20+ things
>But this boots/loads apps like 5 seconds faster sometimes
checkmate atheists

fuck

I didn't mean this one, was meant for

android is not locked down for one

>android is not locked down for one
But can you compile it from source?

Yes?

>caring about the opinion of some low IQ instagram whore with caked up makeup and tumblr tier dyed hair

spotted the teenager

nothing
ios is better fäm

Of course you can you dumb nignog.

>can be a desktop os

>sentio
Wut? I've heard of remix, is this similar?

its an android app meant to mimic a full functioning os

You are one sad deluded man. First of all, the proportion of smartphone users who want to do anything beyond the capabilities of iOS is laughably small - it's like literally you and three other guys. Second of all, people use their phones for the exact same shit on Android and iOS; there is no "typical iPhone" or "typical Android" user - it's 99.9% normies for both and a couple of elitist wannabe-intellectuals on Android. And finally, if money is an issue for you when it comes to phones, you are a poor person.

An Android phone is like a little Linux computer, oh wait it is a little Linux computer

I know a lot of people who torrent on their phones and share files via Bluetooth. And literally everyone I know uses a file manager except the poor iShit users. It's the most basic function of an OS and iOS fails to deliver it without jailbreak. So yes, it's completely inferior.

> It's like literally you and three other guys.
No. You're on Sup Forums. What are you doing here?
> Second of all, people use their phones for the exact same shit on Android and iOS
That's what said, idiot. He said iPhones are made for consumers only, Android for both.

> trying to defend an OS not having a file manager
> trying to defend not having an adjustable interface
> trying to defend not being able to torrent
> trying to defend not being able to install 3rd party apps
> trying to defend not having a back button
> trying to defend CIA niggers

Are you fucking retarded or something? You'd have to be a simpleton to buy into the iOS meme if you're even just a little bit tech literate.

>green bubble social stigma
Kek, only Amerifats have this problem.

Because you can get chink knockoff phones for piss cheap which have way better specs and functionality than ios. That functionality is as a result of android.

Also the ability to install 3rd party apps without jailbreaking is a big bonus for me personally. I do a lot of tv/movie/sports streaming from my phone to my chromecast via 3rd party apps like showbox or mobdro. It just easier than hooking up a pc to my TV. It also allows me to do it on the go e.g. if I'm away from home for work/family reasons all I need is my phone and my chromecast and I can chill and watch my sports or TV shows when I want to relax.

>elitist wannabe-intellectuals
Apple Users Literally Defined

>BOTNET OS!!!!!!
>unironically uses ios
wowie zowie

>> caring about an OS not having a file manager
>> caring about not having an adjustable interface
>> caring about not being able to torrent
>> caring about not being able to install 3rd party apps
>> caring about not having a back button
>> caring about CIA niggers
>Are you fucking retarded or something?
Nope.
If you want a PC interface etc on your phone why didn't you get a WinPhone in the irst place?

>PC interface etc
>WinPhone
pick one, that's why

If you're a creative type you probably want to use apple products.

yeahh i noticed that many people exercising craetive jobs using an iphone. why is that?

Maybe most of them are tech illiterate.

yeah maybe.

>File management isn't sandboxed, so you can plug it in like a drive and copy files onto it, then have more than one app work on the same file without messing around with "share to app" workarounds
>You can allow apps to access system functions, such as automating the toggling of wifi
>More control over home screens instead of just an icon dump
>Better quick-access toggles
>Ability to sideload apps without a developer account and xcode etc
>More detailed location history in the Google app (due to lack of background restrictions) if you choose to lay yourself bare to the botnet so you can see what route you staggered home after 15 pints on Saturday night
>Comes in dual SIM variants
>More flexibility with third party alternative apps, for example whilst you can load third party music apps onto iOS, the music controls are tied to iTunes - this kind of "we'd rather you used our stuff" behaviour exists across the OS

That said...
>Google OS
>freedom from botnet
My sides

It is like why linux is a better os than osx. It isn't. :^)

>mini-usb universally accepted

Nigga what