>have all the tech I need
>can't stop buying more

>buy objects to fill the void in your soul
>they don't

Why is the reddit frog browing 4chins?

this

You may be suffering from capitalism.

Then stop.

We told you no amount of technology could match a gf.

Damn

>stop doing what OP does
>suddenly €20k accumulates on account
>life still feels worthless

(you) don't be sad (you)

Eventually (you) will run out of money. So, there is that.

>be me
>unironically have OCPD
>unable to buy tech without also purchasing the entire ecosystem

didn't read dumb frogposter

I know that feel

I have a several thousand dollar video production apparatus and collects dust

W-with how much money on your bank account do you usually feel comfortable enough to buy new tech?

I have 19k€ at this point and I think it's time for a new GPU but I don't know if I'm too stingy or too hasty

Threads come and go, but /csg/ is forever.

Keep sustaining the industry user you're main better tech come come out come out every year!

opposite guy here: have 5 year old beat up smartphone but i still dont want to pay 100$ for a new one.
i mean the old one still works fine

What is this and is best girl in it?

I've been working for 2 years and have $400 in my bank account at the end of the month. The second I have enough to build and buy more, I do

>$400 in my bank account
What do you do if your car breaks or your washing machine? I couldn't sleep like this

I put it on the credit card and deal with it next month. My anxiety is basically 24/7

m-maybe

Then please source user!

>have nowhere near all the tech i want
>have enough money to buy most of it, but don't because it hurts to give away more then 20 bucks at a time

hey, atleast i am saving up a bit.

>get email from credit card company
>looks shady, subject line has no capital letters
>congrats! your credit line has been increased
>claims to have increased to "$$7900"
>very shady looking email, looks like phishing shit
>log in to card site on phone in case home network dns poisoned by phisher
>it's legit

How can this be legal they had me scared? Related to thread because I buy electronics using this card as it gets me rewards points that lets me get free drinks at work

I buy stuff when I need to and want to and when I have enough money to be over about 5000€ emergency funds.

I don't think saving will make you particularly rich in the long run, I rather live from my money and invest it in my career so that I have the ability to make money.

>have all the tech I need
>want to buy more but there is nothing worth buying
>want to get something new but all old stuff is still working fine

>$7900
Americans sure like depending on their credit cards.
My credit card at this moment is like £800, and my goal is to get it up to like £3k, and that should make me happy.

I wouldn't ever put more than 1000€ on a credit card simply because if you REALLY REALLY need the loan there are tons of better loans available with maybe 1/2 or 1/3 the interest rate of a credit card

CC is simply for convenience and online shopping

Guy with shady email here, I put big purchases on it then pay it off the same day just to get the points, I don't actually use credit for anything unless I really have to. Like my car I didn't really have enough money to buy outright so I took a loan but otherwise I only by stuff if I have enough money.

I only use my credit card for cashbacks and transactions in foreign currency. I don't even know what % I have on my current card because I will never buy something I am not able to pay off in full when the statement comes.