Teach me Dutch

Teach me Dutch

kanker

Ik been kanker hoer nijinihjie hije Rotterdam Amsterdam janjerlich lekekek Jan van der Beek Molenbeek

Kanker :DDDDDddD
()():::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D~~~~~~~~~

>bite your tongue too hard
>attempt to speak German
>???
>profit

How similar are the two languages? And similarity between Dutch & English?

Dutch is hit and miss for me. Some posts in Nederdraad I understand without having to look stuff up, some I don't.

It's definitely less similar to English than it is to German. All in all, I'd say German has more in common with English than any other language, at least regarding vocabulary and sentence structure.

*hit or miss

If an Eternal Anglo/Son of Saxon like myself were to go to Nederlands, would I pick up Dutch quickly? Are there any dumbass noun case systems or anything like that?

Some parts of our grammar will fuck your shit up
You'll also never master the pronunciation

Kanker op dikzak

any dutch speaker who knows the slightest of German will understand 90% of written German

For an America-fag I can utilize most of my mouth and the sounds it makes. I'm not too bad at picking up pronunciation before learning grammar.

look up old english
learn old english
replace all the c's with k's, then simplify the grammar, and rape the vowels and some fricatives.

vocaroo "scheveningen"

Are you implying that english grammar is more difficult?

No, I was more implying loss of cases and conjugations (this happened in english too).

Old and middle English/Dutch are more grammatically complex than either of the modern languages

Dutch grammar is more difficult than that of English, but English pronunciation is more difficult.

just, niet goed gelezen dus

Meh, your spelling may be wildly inconsistent but the pronunciation is pretty easy

Haalloo ik speaak Duutch.

jaaa spreek ik duitch doo

Can't vocaroo. On mobile.