Do any Euro countries ever wish they kept their currency instead of adopting the Euro?

Do any Euro countries ever wish they kept their currency instead of adopting the Euro?

I'm glad the UK kept the Pound Sterling

>Do any Euro countries ever wish they kept their currency instead of adopting the Euro?
Every fucking day

yeah the autistic European nationalist in Sup Forums do see this

>tunisia

we;re pegged to the euro so it doesn't even matter

both have benefits and downsides

What a shame

thats a breddy cool ibn khuldun . too bad it was changed .

Probably, but I'm 19 I don't remember much of the Franc

Sad to see countries with potential cucked by islam.

Not me, I love having a currency that quickly becomes worthless because stupid countries like Greece can't get their shit together. Why don't we invite Somalia to eurozone? It will be great for their economy and after all, Europe is for everybody.

>no control over a monetary policy
Welcome to peso crisis

Meh.
At least now I don't have to give those forex jews money every time I go abroad.

The monetary union was pretty much France's idea and was a requirement for Germany to reunite. The French and Italians had consistently been devaluing their own currency for decades and wanted to piggy back on the much more successful and stable d-mark. It makes me very happy seeing it backfire. You bought yourself years to get your fucking finances in balance and yet you didn't. You brought this on yourself and only have yourself to blame.

Greatest ally.

Yet another greatest ally.

Why the fuck don't you just use the USD like Zimbabwe?

The petrodollar is what props up the sinking debt-ship that is the USA.

>petrodollar
We aren't Russia. Our economy is based on oil.

Nah the punt was a meme currency

I remember those times when dollar was more spread currency than ruble

No, the USD is the international standard. If the Dollar crashes prepare for a global financial meltdown.

What I'm saying is that the artificial demand for US dollars is what allows you to print so much money. When that system collapse the USD will become less stable and more prone to inflation. Propping up failing businesses with money fresh of the press is not going to be viable long term strategy any longer.

>I'm glad the UK kept the Pound Sterling

That just makes you double-cucked. The whole reason behind the single currency was to put the money changer parasites out of business and boost trade.

By keeping your filthy lucre-in-print, you walked away with wasted opportunity and $Billions on the table. Whoever swindled you to think giving up your profit was a good idea probably owned a bank.