Just a tip for Ryzen owners...

Just a tip for Ryzen owners. Leaving power plan as balanced and manually disabling core parking yields better results than the AMD recommended high performance mode. You can control core parking with any number of freeware utilities. Yahoo! it. There is also confirmation by several members of overclockers ryzen discussion that manually disabling core parking is faster. With this you can add a few percentage points to any ryzen benchmark you read about online.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/609o0b/dota2_micro_stutter_is_caused_by_ryzen_clock_bug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I DON'T HAVE TO FIDDLE WITH MY OS WITH INTEL AT ALL, FUCK YOU THIS ISN'T LINX EITHER MAKE IT WORK WITHOUT MY HELP OR DON'T MAKE IT AT ALL

>yahoo it
opinion discarded

>all this shit to still get sub-optimal performance compared to Intel and it varies
good thanks

it takes more effort to create these posts than it does to disable core parking intel shills

Ah yes, the good old AMD experience. Nothing works right out of the box, nothing is properly supported or optimized and the user has to try and fail to make up for this garbage developer's shortcomings. It reminds me of the days when I had an FX 8120 and spending entire afternoons reading about this POS online, trying desperately to find something, anything that could fix this trash and nothing worked, it was all placebo and just the good old "j-just wait for x thing in the future that is gonna make it good!" And the future never came.

Intel just werks, AMD is autist-tier arch crap

AMD is such garbage! Holy shit!

really you're going to keep crying about toggling a few settings do you have any clue what board you're at

>Yahoo! it.
Reported.

Dumb retarded autist shil loo goatfucker!

disabling HPET also adds performance

Intel doesn't have to do this!

>buy intel cpu
>get top tier performance
>everything works perfectly as it should without any user meddling whatsoever

Damn it feels good to be a smart consumer.

so you don't oc?

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/609o0b/dota2_micro_stutter_is_caused_by_ryzen_clock_bug/
And adds load of other problems. ;^)

>just wait
>Zen will match an i5 in time I s-swear!
>futureproof

Audio tuners have been doing this for years already. Anyway it's only a 1% perf gain on ryzen so it's not too useful unless benchmarking or a specific use case calls for it. core parking is much more significant.

>Audio tuners
>Windows
>not OS X

>Yahoo! it.
Permanently halt your respiration.

>Audio tuners have been doing this for years already.
Fucking up parts of their software?
Now I understand the audiophile meme.

Improving dpc latency you luddite

>Yahoo!
>potential Ryzen owner
Pieces coming into place.

I measured that meme long ago. It varies alot, depending on your cultist shitposting forum you were on. This isn't 2010.

I'm aso using aol mail. What's your point, friendo?

No it's a binary either does/doesn't improve dpc latency depending on your hardware, software and drivers and is still a factor in 2017 on intel systems as well.

>aso
*also