Whats the point

whats the point.

Chin up bro, you should go for a bike ride :)

That's the question we're meant to be exploring

Technology is olev

Go and install gentoo or something.

Been asking myself that same question for a while. My girlfriend killed herself a few months ago......Sometimes I want to go be with her

I'm sorry for your loss. keep going, keep fighting. There's no "point" there is joy, suffering, laugh, tears, we need to keep going, day after day. I hope you will find the strength to keep going. I wish you the best.

Just be yourself.

was she pretty?

1 Fight Depression.
2 Reach Satori
3 ?????
4 PROFIT!

Explain third step.

it's a mystery

The point is to find the point. At least that's the best I've ever found.

Seek professional help. Test whether you have any mental disorders(like this is a question around here) and try out something new.

She was gorgeous. She was the best girlfriend I've had so far. I could literally say anything in front of her, fuck, nigger, faggot etc. She had a beautiful mind, huge weeb and She even browsed Sup Forums sometimes and understood the autistic references I made to memes and shit. I feel I could have saved her if I had more time with her, and I feel like I'm partly responsible for her death. I miss her so fucking much

As one of my inspired countrymen famously said the point is whatever you're doing or want to do that prevents you from killing yourself.

Cliche but...

She would want you to go on.

You'll meet anyway. We all will.

Stay strong, OP.

:( sorry man

The silenced, empty, dark void awaits us all.

Yeah I suppose so, and I look forward to the day I see her again. I hope I can stay strong. There are very few things keeping me in this world especially these days

To linuxpost

One day AMD will deliver... but it is not today.

post pics of your dead gf thanks

We have absolutely no purpose. There is none. But we just keep on living. In my eyes, we jusr experience to experience. We explore for our entertainment and pleasure. The universe could easily survive without us. Just go have some fun user.

Kissyourself

this. any nudes?

you meant "pretend" to have fun right?

she literally preferred to kill herself that to be with the faggot. FUCKING LULZ

>tfw you are unable to experience joy anymore
>tfw your electronic web won't spark anymore

Sadly she had tried to kill herself many times before she even knew me.

It all went back to her piece of shit father telling her she would never be good enough no matter how hard she tried

There's no point, you just have to find enjoyment in life. But you will be too busy wageslaving to reach the full potential of the hobbies that give you enjoyment in the first place, because it's too expensive to live to really follow your passion.

So you will slave away until you hit retirement, and be too consumed with old age and increasingly unreliable body and mind after the corporate machine chewed up the best years of your life, so you won't even be able to enjoy the free time and money you might have obtained by then (if you are lucky enough to have any savings in the first place).

Life is cruel, everyone would have been better off not to exist in the first place but we deal with it the best we can or we check out for good.

If I was a grill and ended up with some autismo Sup Forumscuck memester I would kill myself too

At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: 'I have to go to work - as a human being. What do I have to complain of, if I'm going to do what I was born for - the things I was brought into the world to do? Or is this what I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm?'

- But it's nicer in here ...

So you were born to feel 'nice'? Instead of doing things and experiencing them? Don't you see the plants, the birds, the ants and spiders and bees going about their individual tasks, putting the world in order, as best they can? And you're not willing to do your job as a human being? Why aren't you running to do what your nature demands?

Aurelius

I want to live comfortably with a qt girl that earnestly laughs at my humor.

Take a cold shower and stop bitching you pussy.

Life is about progress, if you are not making progress then you will feel incorrect. Take up something like strength training and regain your sense of self.

Mediations is one of the greatest contributions to humanity anyone has ever made. Shame many of his writings were lost.

did you try having sex with her dead body?

Are you guys blogging again?

They Jews have you under the leash eitherway.

this gf cunt ruined my thread.

Same

Go back to r9k dogo

Singularity when?
Potential infinite utopia when?

>Yeah I suppose so, and I look forward to the day I see her again.
You're going to be old as fuck by then, and you'll remind her even more of her father.

Yes, yes, he will meet her, and all his death relatives, and they will live happily ever after in paradise.

Do adults really believe this shit? Unbelievable

normies man. they fear the non existence so much they have to make up shit

I offer my condolences in the form of a rare pepe

>do it

kys

Thank you user. That's a noice Pepe

I'm sorry man.

Do you have hobbies?
You mentioned weeb shits, want to learn nip? I'm a tutor. If you need something to do in life just hit me up and we'll work something out. I'm serious.

Either way stay strong.

It's so much better going through life being better than everyone and angry, amiright?

Cynical fuck

>tfw waiting for the weekend to escape again for that little while

Off yourself my man

Yes, because people who don't have childish coping mechanisms are stereotypical grumpy cartoon characters.

Blow me

Life has been getting pretty bland, and boring. I spend most of my free time on YouTube and Sup Forums. I don't have any hobbies that I can do frequently or at all basically. I don't get excited or happy.
Sucks...
Sometimes I wish I lived in a comfy cabin surrounded by woods with a few acres of land.