Why do you hate Turkey ?

So many people on this board hates Turkey . Memes aside please write honestly why do you hate Turkey .

Because of Erdogan and the majority of Turks actually voting for him

If you're a supporter of Atatürk snd his ideas you're a cool guy

I hate Turgay because of at*jew

third world country run by a dictator

i think thats reason enough desu

fuck off go to bed already

turey spurt isi

I loved Ataturk but I hate Erdogan

Because Turks pretend to be western and progressive but in the meantime they pledge allegiance to a totalitarian islamist regime called the AKP, who censors and removes opposition and oppresses ethnic minorities.

Turey suport Eyeses, thats why

Do you really believe that ?

>oppresses ethnic minorities.
i love turkey now

>a conservative party is considered a totalitarian islamist regime when it cares for people's interests
hang yourself

es

>censorship
Yes
>opression of minorites
No
AKP has been so successful because all Kurds vote for Erdogan

Mostly memes.
I rather have a Turk beside me then a Serb tbqhf
Maybe because everyone here are Kurd-boos who realize they're fucking scum as well.
It's aight bruv oh another reason is your people raping Albanians making them into what they are today... oh and Bosnia being muslim and all that... OH AND THE FUCKING TURKS IN GERMANY
WTF I HATE TURKEY NOW

because you are fucking terrorists and your filth is harming our nation

Adding insightful comments since 1901.

fucking niggers

fucking abbos

Because there is no good right wing party with a good leader right now . Other parties can't even forge a coalition that's why AKP has this much vote . When Meral Akşener will be a leader of her party, AKP's votes will drop dramatically.

NIGGERS

I've got nothing to tell you then.And if people tell you that Jesus killed all the dinosaurs to make our life easier , believe that too .

They smell and muslim

>implying

I like Turkey in general but your women are cunts and a decent portion of your country is rightful Kurdish clay.

ABBOS

This is no justification. This man spits on Turkey and the foundations Atatürk has build. This should cause outrage and hatred among the people, this guy is literally destroying Turkey and is seen as the savior of Turkey by many turks.

>he believed the memes
>again

tried to invaded europe multiples times

armenian genocide

eu's claims despite not being an european country

politically two faced when it comes to fighting the radical islam and helping the west

non white muslim country runned by dictators

rapists in Germany and shitty immigrants who cause troubles

that's a lot already

>This should cause outrage

it would have, had it not been that we are literally dead inside.

>but your women are cunts

true, but atleast it (kinda) stops (some of them) to be sluts.

>AND THE FUCKING TURKS IN GERMANY

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT

good post

These are good reasons except one . We are fighting the radical islam as well . Do you know how many missiles ISIS has been dropped to our southern towns ? And how many times we dropped a bomb or artillery shot to ISIS footholds ? We would do much more things but our hands are full right now thanks to europe's and Russia's beloved kurdish "freedom fighters".