Name 1 (one) reason to use this broken piece of shit. Whenever they fix a bug, a new one is introduced

Name 1 (one) reason to use this broken piece of shit. Whenever they fix a bug, a new one is introduced.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/cernekee/WinXP
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rikka.appops&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no xposed yet im sticking with cm13

Yeah it kinda buggy desu. But Nougat is awesome so it's worth it

>xposed
Why? Lineage has everything

All the bugs will be ironed out with time. Last week the camera flashlight bug was fixed on Redmi Note 3

Huh? I'm using it on my Nexus 5 and it's literally perfect. No lag, no freezing, no crashes. Dare I say it just works.

is encryption for rn3p kenzo working yet?

Then tell me what kond of substitute lineage has for xprivacy and youtube background playback?
T. Another CM13 fag waiting for xposed

no fakegapps

rom community is just hit or miss. They came in handy when manufacturers weren't updating their shit in a timely manner, but nowadays I don't really see a good reason to use anything other than OEM, AOSP, or Cyanogen.

Also, what's with the Android community and not explaining what their stuff does? Getting an exhaustive feature list of any ROM seems to be fucking impossible.

>broken piece of shit
Not to be that guy, but this runs fucking flawlessly on my GS3.

Every other rom I've tried either had bugs out the ass or would be slow as hell.

Still less buggy than Samsung's stock Android.

>inb4 Samsung

Yeah, never again.

Newpipe handles YouTube background alright.

Xprivacy is abandoned. The built-in privacy guard is better. OGYoutube should have background playback.

Only Powernap and Greenify, although not entirely, work without Xposed. I'm still waiting for the time being.

>built-in privacy guard
Have they updated that or added any new features to it? Cm13's privacy guard isn't as comprehensive as xprivacy. I want to feed fake data to programs that want to access identification info.

You can block internet access and control app permissions. Xprivacy is redundant if you're using privacy guard. Not only that, but it can be bypassed.
github.com/cernekee/WinXP

There's a chink botnet app called App Ops that, while it doesn't fake data, at least can feed an app empty data while still allowing it to run.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rikka.appops&hl=en

AppOpsXposed is better and it's actually open source.

Xposed isn't available for Nougat. wanted a replacement for xprivacy and youtube background playback.

Next time I get a phone I'll probably get a Moto phone. I'm kinda sick of messing around with custom roms at this point. I would rather have a phone that already comes with near stock android with OEM features like off screen gestures added on.

>control app permissions.
And those are simply not enough. What if I need to block something from accessing the android id, carrier name, etc. while letting it access the internet?

>it can be bypassed
I don't think many programs do that and breachable security is better than no security.

>What if I need to block something from accessing the android id, carrier name, etc. while letting it access the internet?
You can also deny access to sms, contacts, camera, microphone, location, etc.

A bit late for going moto desu. Lenovo is garbage.

It werks on the 3T but the quickcharge doesn't work so I may switch back to stock

no better alternative for s7 edge