Sincerely, what do you think of Mexicans?

Sincerely, what do you think of Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmQ1xw6dXp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fqw8YmBVyrs
youtu.be/sCgpg5Egox4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they're not illegal or chicano tier they're alright

The worst latin-americans

Brown = bad. This is what we learn here in america Pablo

Considering I am one, I quite like them.

They are ok, but they envy us

They suck

Lol nobody envies you

I hate them and you OP.

This guy too
And this one

t. Juan Rodriguez

Nobody wants poor immigrants t b h.

CHI

Memes aside, GOAT food and they seem to be a decent people. Would trade an Ar*b for a Mejeecan everyday of the week.

They're pretty funny

Good Irishmen.

Another battle of lolis when?
youtube.com/watch?v=RmQ1xw6dXp0

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqw8YmBVyrs

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Better than the snowbirds from Canada

We created them, so I love them, son.

You are not Mexican

no true argentine will ever call himself a mexican, he's legit

I love Mexicans. They're hot.

>Would trade an Ar*b for a Mejeecan everyday of the week.
No you wouldn't

I bet he would, arabs are lazy as fuck and complain for stupid stuff, for example, they refuse to work in a place where they can´t wear their shitty islam clothes, which are the majority of works

Nothing.

Because the only thing you can think about nothing, is nothing.

generally happy people, who love to share and make friends. earning true trust makes you "part of them" even though you're not "one of them". Great family dynamic, however very critical of other mexican groups, almost mafia-esque.

Era penal.

thank you españa senpai, we love you too

They suck

Hi Texas

Hi chicano

This desu

Hi what?

Music is alright but I have to be in the mood for it. Food is great but overrated, especially from the "hurr it's not authentic enough!!" crowd. Women are cute, but they age very early, and most of them are slutty. I love their passion (I've never met a Mexican who wasn't passionate as fuck about everything... They can't even go take a shit without cheering "SI SE PUEDE!!"), but they can get way too prideful.

Overall I'm cool with them but I can only take them in small doses. They're so fucking loud.

delet this

We are basically the same shit so my thoughts about them are just neutral. But I'd prefer to be Mexican because they have yuya and we don't :(

They aren't bad. I live near a farming community in cali and have never had a problem with them. Plus they make good food, have good beer, and sean ladies.

should find somewhere else to dump their trash

>have good beer

You can have her, her voice is shit

Mexicans are fucking awesome. They make good ass food, throw the best parties, and always share their food and alcohol.

Corona is not our only beer. Nobody here drinks that.

You are right, they drink tecate light

The voice she uses in her videos is not her real voice. youtu.be/sCgpg5Egox4

nah, he's not.

cerveza indio is better desu

Modelo is actually the most popular one, desu it's pretty bad but i rather drink modelo instead of Bud light, Coors light, or Miller any day.

>envious argies and chili peppers shitposting in a mexican thread

like clockwork.

What about Indio? It was nice and the bottle was pretty cool

I hope someday Mexico will prosper but save all it's culture. I think mexicans are great people

6.5/10

these niggas know what's up

seriously, especially up here in the north

everyone's like hurr hurr una peda but they end up drinking tecate light and its such a garbage piss beer

this is the only decent not so expensive commercial beer we have in most places other than bohemia or negra modelo

lazy.
always in denial about this. they are just like the nigs who feel that a great injustice was (and is, kek) done against them. brags about getting freebies from the government and having relatives in jail.
hates america and americans, but wants to come here and does not want to leave anymore.

besides all of these, their women are great lays.

shiiiiiiet this guy again

you're full of shit, and you are clearly a filthy Salvadorean/Honduran/Sudaca

bohemia is pretty good

>Lazy

I love how chicanos go full defense whenever someone insults mexicans or mexico

literally cancer

I think that Russians are great people too

You realize that when Americans say "Mexicans" they include Central American, too, right?? Don't be an idiot.

>letting centros talk shit

no thanks. anyways all love brother

what do you mexifags think about Estrella Jalisco? i wasn't too impressed.

i don't know, both sides are a bit wrong on certain things...

On the east coast they're bros. In the west they're violent thugs who tattoo their face and their women wear clown makeup

They're the ethnic personification of manlets

Thanks Pyotr, you guys are great too, at least the ones I've met. Pretty shy at first but then they turned out to be cool doods.

I work as an interpreter so I get to have all kinds of calls from people in USA. Now, the amount of hispanic retards or lazy people is astonishing. I'm not judging because they don't know english, but after living in USA who's main language is English for 20 years, you could've at least made an effort to understand it . I also get confused with a lot of spanglish terms they use.

Here's an example of the calls I get sometimes:
>some sort of insurance company calls hispanic lady
>asks for personal info, blah blah
>then the insurance guy tells me "ask her the reason of her getting a C section
>why did you require a C section?
>she giggles
>I had a baby
>american guy could apparently understand spanish I could hear him sigh in dissapointment

Some other calls are usually hispanics calling 911 for the most idiotic shit like not finding their car keys.

Yet taller than you Chang.

THIS, I go home on vacation, let's go party, and it's that crap.

Indio is better senpai

Why the fuck do you guys blame central Americans for all the shit you do. There are barley any of us in here. I'm not the guy you're replying to btw

I've never had one, prefer spirit drinks desu

wat, barely any cholos left here senpai

her real voice is so sexy, sadly her videos are very hard to watch because of how shit and overproduced are and how bad her ""jokes"" are

>but after living in USA who's main language is English for 20 years, you could've at least made an effort to understand it .

This is so true, and kinda annnoying. My uncle (who has lived there for like 15 years) owns a company there that employs a lot of white Americans and he still hasn't learned to speak it, I don't know why, that's just pathetic.

this is some bs that mexicans actually benefitted.
americans knows that mexicans barely work. if they do, they never pay taxes anyway. plus they and the nigs, pretty much use up all welfare funds the US has to offer. impossible to deny this. *never pay taxes and recieves welfare.
idiot trump became a presidentiable because for one reason: americans now realize how much damage the mexicans are doing:
being a parasite and most important to many, the crime that they commit.

I like em, tho I might be biased since I have one online Chicano friend whos really cool

Her voice is kinda manly, call me a faggot, but I find that fucking hot.

That voice was fake senpai, it's clearly altered (around the 8 minute mark).

The most butthurt Spanish speakers by far

We are the most hated of them all, so it makes sense.

>Mexicans barely work

i don't think it's manly, but it's hot

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

still better than the fucks that pretend to be veterans for handouts

>disgusting skin color
>disgusting language (almost as bad as Arabic and Hindi)
>smell like ass (or window cleaner)
>they come here to escape their shithole country, but then bitch and moan about shit we are (go back then, Paco)
>fatter than America lol

6/10, they're okay
>

Fucking paid siestas.

My girlfriend is Mexican, that pussy is bomb

I could be texting and doing fuck all at work and it would still count towards the statistics on that chart.

>Grease

Yet you don't

mixed bunch, personally I wish the demonym didn't exist.

Their only hope is a full blown American invasion and the proper insemination of indias by white semen.

prefer them over niggers desu

No we fucking mean mexico

Legal, educated immigrants are perfectly fine. Stupid illegals need to fuck off back to bean land. They should take all the cholo scum back with them as well.

everyone prefers most people over niggers

USA likes to blame everything on hispanics or other minorities but as soon as you mention blacks everyone goes apeshit

Look any statistics and look at a bunch of places where blacks live; theyre always dragging everyone down.

the majority of the world uses the word "America" to refer to the USA. Get over it

mexican pr campaign that failed.
only mexicans believed it.