>.t Vishwajeet

nice

nice

>vishwajeet
>literal poojeet
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice.

n˛ˇ^˘`’“@Ç``þ```¶°°€€

I want to fuck your so bad my dear... What is your number girl? You r so beautiful girl... I want to love you always and kiss your neck and boobs... mmmm

>$400 ryzen can't even beat a $250 i5
youtube.com/watch?v=qTyYon4M11Q

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

wut

hilarious

Suck my cock, dude.

Only the most exquisite shite on the planet, no other than AMD.
I think it's poo in loo pasta my friend.

STOP BULLYING ME I'M NOT INDIAN BECAUSE I WANT TO BE STUPID BIGGOT NEVER UNDERSTANDS

DELETE THIS

>niggers and fat people over the pond complaining about indians
You racemixed maggots are no better, I bet half of you have some black ancestor, no doubt from all the importing you did.
You're pretty much a tier above niggers, nothing to write about.

Unless you're born and raised in East/NE/North Europe you're more than likely not pure white, you're just simple filth and you belong in the ranks of niggers and indians.

>using facebook

you're literally on the same tier with him

edgy

India, you are no more white than a turd that was sitting in the sun for too long.

>Gayems
Kill yourself manchild.

It's still the truth, be it edgy enough to hurt your weewees

You know what we say when we see a nigger insult spic on his heritage or vice-versa? Irony.

You're seeing it ITT

Grandpa, not dead yet from all the AIDS you got from fucking all those men from Mumbai a century ago? Shitposting, like a true Indian.

might be too subtle for some people

You know this is America's fault, if you faggots haven't gone all moralfag and didn't join WW2, we'd probably be living in a world without subhumans already.

Now enjoy your women and jobs being taken by niggers and hindus respectively

You're propbably right
without US, soviets would have won uncontested in europe and Asia, we'd be full communist
by now, we'd have eliminated world hunger and there would be a colony on Mars already,

AMD Ryzen?
More like AMD Razeev
Lmoa

Consider I and my parents now live in a ex-communist country, and got good jobs and a free housing from said communist country, I wouldn't mind that at all.

Everything went to shit once communism got replaced with capitalism here, the only thing that changed for the positive is that there's less executions.

I am a certified RedTeam+ member. I enjoy wearing the finest swag while I cover myself daily in the finest feces of the Indian street. I buy happily overpriced AMD products even though Intel and Nvidia are cheaper and offer better value here, because I am a true RedTeam+ member! I buy Ryzen because I say: "fuck it' and "fuck you Intel ha ha!". I do not mind the 20-60 less FPS in games because I keep telling myself that it is smoother, and it is! People say the chip is at fault... it is not, they are a bunch of Jewish paid Intel shills ho ho ha ha! Fixes are on their way as I am typing this while simultaniously I take a fine shit on the couch and stare at sweet photo of Raja. I am, a true RedTeam+ member.

Less executions but more people rotting in jail wasting resources, sounds like worse to me.

> I dont know what u r talking about all i know is ryzen is worthy n fuck intel seriously fuck u intel

Speaking as someone who has chosen Intel for all 9 of my builds over the years, I would basically have to agree with that statement.

I'm tired of getting fucked by Intel's pricing just because I need a performance desktop. But at the same time, I recognize Intel's historical superiority in the performance segment of the market.

If AMD can overtake Intel because it can deliver a better-valued product, then -- as a lifelong loyal Intel customer -- I say: "well it's about fucking time".

> your average AMD user

And I'll bet that I'm a pretty average Intel user, too.

I think most of us Intel users are pretty fucking sick and tired of the status quo.

Could someone please redpill me on REDTEAM? Is it the new CTR or something?

It's something like IDF but with HQ in Tibet instead of Tel Aviv

I too am but first gen Ryzen hasn't delivered so far for the majority of users. Maybe R5 will be more of value. Still, the problems that plagues Ryzen is a no-go for me.

It is the CTR of AMD.

Can't stop laffin

t. AMD Ryzen® 7 1700™ owner.
>Tfw no motherboard

jews?