"The American sailors cried when we captured them"

"The American sailors cried when we captured them"

Why are American soldiers so pathetic and weak? A British soldier would have not allowed themselves to be captured, probably because they're all trained to a much higher level

Nice troll thread bro

nice anime bro

guaranteed replies

reported

haha all the shirts have the color poo

I had a dream I was being trolled....wait a minute, this isn't a dream!

WAKE ME UP

btw are they dead now or what?

They were released less than 24 hours after being captured.

The American Navy is a joke.

America is a joke tbqh

No they were hanged from cranes in Tehran

+ agreed the us sucks. don't even come here because we suck so much.

No, they were rescued by the SAS in less than 24 hours according to official leaked reports

You're welcome

t. Carlos Sanchez Rodrigez

>All these triggered amerilards
Good banter m8

They were conveniently captured during obama's nuclear deal, obviously during any other time this would be another international crises

let them gloat one last time

I'm so embarrassed of my countrymen
Everyone in america has such thin skin...

embarrassed by my countrymen
Then get le hell out libcuck shitskin MAGA xd

>Be amerifat

>Try to handle the banter like a brazilian

>Fail

>Get shot

Nah you've all got fucking fat skin lad haha

America is so fat.

>be American in navy, given best equipment in the world
>captured by an Iranian rubber dinghy with a few guys with AK's
>forced to surrender
>cry and beg for mercy

haha at least you pay your share of NATO lads

best equipment is a meme

Yeah i admit it. We don't have what it takes to be a superpower. So we're going to hand off the superpower baton to another country. Who would like to volunteer?

me

>burger eating surrender monkeys

The nuclear "deal" is doing almost nothing, and in six years they can resume refining

fuck off smelly frog

Ok the Dutch are now the most powerful people's in the world so make sure to treat them as such.

the deal is meant to stop the ideological dead lock the sunnis have on the region and make iran do some more pr there

a different fundie counter

love when Cpt Burger brings me and the lads some pizzas on duty

A world led by France could only be better desu, plus America could expect good treatment, unlike you know who

One Persian man is worth 12 American "men"

>le you replied so that means u mad XD

Wait is this real?

it's what the deputy general of the revolutionary guard said so probably not

Shi'a are the rightful rulers of the region. When America leaves the region to focus on China the rightful order will be restored.

what about the British who were captured by the Iranians during the Iraqi invasion?

..Admittedly they probably didn't cry given they had green berets on.

they were sent there to be captured and possibly killed, to halt the nuclear deal. at best they were spying. both of these cases show thast americans are backsabbing cunts: they either backstab a country thyre dealing with, or their own people.

and of course, these faglets were sent to cause shit or spy, failed either objective. which shows how shit their capabilities are.

military failure, crybabies and backstabbers, this is what they pay 1 trillion a year for

that's not what happened

If it wasn't for us you would be stuck in Gran Columbian jungles bitch

>Revolutionary Guards officer says servicemen briefly held this week were only released after ‘Americans humbly admitted our might and power’

This is a pretty strong show of force, gotta admit. Iran is tougher than I assumed they were.

>British
>solider

lmao

>Fatt Damon

I have to admit.

These fuckers should not have knelt, cried and the women should not have put on the hijab.

If I was the commander I would have told them to remain calm and do nothing that would have made us look bad. (easier said than done, I know.)

It's not like the Iranians would attack us.

We own you, bitch.

You lads can't say shit, some of your guys were picked up by the Iranians who promptly dressed them up in Ahmadinejad suits to try and smarten them up a bit.

american soldiers are fucking bitches lol.